40. The Wall

WYWH > Animals > DSOTM >>>Wall

Exactly.

1.animals
2.darks side
3.wish you were here
4.the wall

In order of quality-

Wish You Were Here (pretty good all things considered)
The Dark Side of the Moon (nice poppy melodies here and there, some good tracks)
The Wall (some okay songs I guess, mostly just Roger bitching)
Animals (complete garbage for pseuds both musically and conceptually)

Wish You Were Here
Animals
Dark Side of The Moon
The Wall

Although, these albums aren't anywhere near their best with the exception of Wish You Were Here. Meddle shits all over their entire discography.

DSOTM > WYWH > Animals >>>> The Wall

Wow people really don't like The Wall on this board. Personally I get chills every time I listen to it. Love the cold, war time atmospheric it creates.

>Animals good, The Wall bad
This is one of the shittiest opinions I've ever seen

Animals
(Meddle)
DSOTM
(Piper)
The Wall
WYWH

Wall>DSOTM=Wish You Were Here>>>>>>Animals

Nope, you pretty much nailed it OP

But the Final Cut needs to be in there

DSOTM > WYWH >> The Wall >>>> Animals

Don't understand why people like it so much.

Piper at the Gates >>>>> all else

The Wall > any other Floyd album

This

Obscured by clouds, Saucerful of Secrets, and Meddle anyone?

I'll typically agree with someone if they say Pink Floyd hit their prime before DSotM

1. Saucerful of Secrets
2. Meddle
3. The Wall
4. Dark Side of the Moon
5. Wish you were here
6. Animals

Not as fond of Roger as I am Syd. Though the albums are in frequency of how often I listen meaning Dark Side is low because I burned it out. Meddle is a gem and especially with Echoes in there which I'm convinced is the best song of all time.

1. Saucerful of Secrets
2. Atom Heart Mother
3. Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
4. Wish You Were Here
5. Dark Side Of The Moon
6. Meddle

This

Tourists detected.

When did the Animals is best meme start? Is it so people can feel like they're part of a "secret club" because they pick a slightly unonvential choice for the best Floyd album?

1. Piper
2. DSOTM
3. WYWH
4. Saucerful
5. Meddle
6. Animals
7. AHM

1. WYWH
POWER GAP
2. Animals
3. Dark Side
4. The Wall

People like animals because it's the most prog album of them all. They finally left behind their constant blues dabbling and actually made something good in a prog sense. Musically, it's excellent, and pigs' solo is probably one of the best and most Guilmour had fun making of. Fucking tripfag once more proves, that "Friendo" is just a way to justify for himself his shitty opinion.

Obscured and meddle are my fav in their discography.

WYWH = Animals > DSOTM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wall

>it's the most prog album of them all.
This statement is meaningless.
>They finally left behind their constant blues dabbling and actually made something good in a prog sense.
You seem to be under the impression that "prog" is a musical trait.
> Musically, it's excellent, and pigs' solo is probably one of the best and most Guilmour [sic] had fun making of.
It's musical masturbation of the lowest order. Gilmour and Waters working in tandem to out-cheese each other.
>Fucking tripfag once more proves, that "Friendo" is just a way to justify for himself his shitty opinion.
You type and argue like a 14 year old. Go back.

Any order of DSOTM, WYWH, and Animals because they're all classics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Wall

patrician taste my dude

1. Animals
2. Wish You Were Here
3. Dark Side of the Moon
4. The Wall

Most generic taste 2K18

DSOTM > WYWH > Animals > The wall

You are indeed one delusional moron.

"You are delusional for saying that my taste (which is the exact same as every other fake-ass Floyd fan) is generic"

hey thanks for your worthless insight

>nothing to answer
>grasping at linguistic straw

Well done, champ. You took time to spur an answer on a clear bait, yet even by doing that could not say anything coherent. Great job indeed.

Not really insight when someone points out that you have the same opinion as everyone else, innit ?

I'm in a similar situation to yesterday where I think that you're trying some kind of clever quip but you are so bad at communicating that it comes across as babble.

Wow, how do you do that? I mean, I don't even know how pathetic you must be to make up a basis for an argument by yourself and then answer using this very basis like some 10 year old pondering on how to shit himself so grown-ups would think it was intended.

see >I'm in a similar situation to yesterday where I think that you're trying some kind of clever quip but you are so bad at communicating that it comes across as babble.
Is English your first language ?

>still nothing relevant

How is it — breaking the floor, when you are obviously at the very bottom?

see It's like arguing with a random text generator. I have no idea what you're spouting off about. Please write coherent sentences.

1. DSotM
2. WYWH
3. Animals
POWER GAP
4. The Wall

just gfy.

It is not btw, but you clearly had a seizure now so long ago, because common sense is clearly failing.

>It is not btw
Well that certainly explains things. Please learn the language more before you try to argue.

Only right choice.

see

yep. it's literally the exact opposite.

lmao, I have spent more time communicating with english-speaking people than you lived. But still wtf am I doing here, trying to prove some loser how pathetic he is.

my guy.

You're either lying (typical of anonymous posters) or you've been patronized for so long that you actually think you can speak English well. Pick either one, it doesn't matter much.

> that you actually think you can speak English well
Prove this, motherfucker. I will wait.

Case in point.

this

Is there really no other way which you can validate yourself through? What a pitiful life you lead.

btw, speaking about english, you misused the idiom.

Keep crying, third-worlder.

(not true, by the way)

The Wall > DSotM

>third-worlder
Factually american, born in Europe and working abroad.
>not true
Keep justifying yourself trying to finish it off with quip/one-liner (sadly, but your words have only done that to you). That's genuinely amusing, you know.

See

Pretty scummy trip you are, seems you love an argument, ay?

bruh stop trying you've already embarrassed yourself
not even gonna give ya (You)s at this point

It's not me writing, cowboy.

1. Animals
2. Wish You Were Here
3. The Wall
4. Dark Side of the Moon

>Everything else

whatever you say, mahmoud

Literally Sigurd. Nice trips tho.

weird how many opinions you guys have concerning the order of the same Album released 4 times

Only correct ranking

I unironically agree.

The definitive version of The Wall 100%. Makes the studio album almost pointless.