Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you these American girls are attractive?

>white people

she had sex with richard spencer

DELETE THIS

Same with Canadian women

She has big glasses because she is an intellectual

Don't forget to visit the Tower Bridge before your holiday's over Liam

god she looks fucking stupid with these glasses

>Why are white Americans so good looking?

I want them lips around my shaft.

ugly whore

Butt hurt goblin detected

She literally looks like she is suffering two simultaneous strokes

Like a wax figure that's been microwaved for 15 second

Delete this

Do they have a penis?

Actually those who went to the US were the poor peasants facing starvation. Hence why Americans are so retarded.

delete

>The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working
lolno.
The outcasts who had nothing to lose, the people who failed at life, the people who wasted opportunity after opportunity took the dangerous journey to the new world, they deliberately left their civilized world and their family, they risked their life on the sea to get a new fresh start in life. Americans good sir, are the offspring of losers

This is the truth

I honestly don't think American girls are all that pretty, a lot of them are Irish-German-Italian mutts. I would say the average American girl is average. But the country is so huge you're bound to meet a pretty girl more than a few times.

For every good looking white murican there's 2 obese hideous Susie
European whites are way hotter with the exception of your shitty country

Wrong. Europeans who wanted to make something of themselves came to America. Lazy Europeans who wanted to sit on their assess eating berries all day stayed in Europe. Hence why you all so cowardly and lazy today.

Wrong, losers were the only people going to the US until the country was actually developed. Real winners don't want to deal with fighting Indians to defend their little settlement in the middle of the US. Now the US gets all the best immigrants except for Mexicans but that's due to geography.

Who?

LMAO wut

girl on the left with her Asian boyfriend

USA was developed by Euorpe's standards since 1776 and has only often more developed sense.

>Why are white Americans so good looking?
yes they look great when they go to the store wearin pajamas, they also look great with their overweight, their bad manners their lack of culture and basic understandings, they also look cute with a huge black cock in mouth

At some rave togehter

no borders
no nations
yes cholesterol

AMWF love

I am also pretty sure her tits are fake.

That's not your theory.

the absolute state of this thing

Except a disproportionate amount of people in North America are overweight or obese, which means that a lot of people are not good looking

Don't insult my waifu

>Good looking
>Posts a literal goblin

This better be bait kiddo

i saw chinks with better teeth, which is not a compliment at all

Disrespectful cunt. Delete that image

>ray-ban polarized lenses
he knows what is the good stuff

post more of this qt nerd girl pls

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I