rainy day lads

STOP

MANSLAINING

TO

MUSLIMS

>making a new thread at 278 posts

Retards

>try to make a post on /r/ireland
>get a message from automoderator telling me my account is too new and hasn't enough points to post there yet
I don't even know why I bothered with plebbit. Fuck 'em.

Could be worse, you have to wait about 8 months for a neogaf account to get approval.

That's good, it stops you making the mistake of going to neofag.

There wasn't one.

Accounts begin at conception IMO.

You can tell whenever this newfag youtuber retard posts. He's some fucking nuisance. Can't wait for september when he fucks back to secondary school. Even ITT you see that he's a wannabe redditor.
Shant be participating ITT and I recommend all regular posters do the same.
It's a shame this was nearly 404'd due to inactivity but he couldn't help himself by bumping it. He's lucky we haven't done more with his twitter/youtube info.

Utter spastics.

wtf is he on about

>Billy Nomates screeching and sputtering all over his laptop screen again

>Billy

It works quite well actually, it forces people to spend a period of time reading and listening to the tone of the community before jumping in and contributing. It also prevents people signing up solely to kneejerk comment on some current event.

Wish we had that here. Would prevent these cancerfags from posting. Gone be the days when lurk more was enforced.
Speaking of which you should fucking lurk more you dumb pricks.

ie: circlejerk

>prod bastards have mates and you don't

lmao

Posting Britishisms should be a bannable offense.

It's the same shitposter we know and love. He goes by many names, Collins was one of them.
I wouldn't really believe the accounts he posted here were his, he's just intent on making everyone else believe this general is filled with children and Redditors.
I presume he's just trying to destroy the thread by causing the good posters to leave through believing the thread is filled with the kind of person they hate the most.

They will be once Éirechan is made.

Imagine being a socially isolated bender who's going to die alone, lads. would fucking hate that

Everything said still stands. He's exactly all of those things and always has been. An underage newfag redditor. If you do something ironically or to troll then you're still actually doing it.

A circlejerk is usually just a term of resentment someone excluded from a group attaches, so I guess so.

A circlejerk is when one loses perspective because the images and environment they collectively create detaches them from reality.

I wouldn't be so sure, high chance it's all of a persona of he who shall not be named.

Literally who.

>being such an irrelevant amoeba of a person that even the boys playing on the other side of the yard with their anime avatars don't want to play with you

L M A O

A semi closed online community is a lot more similar to real life social circles. Most people just want to have civil conversations with those of a similar persuasion and don't really care about exposing themselves to a random 14 year olds hot take on a divisive issue.

>He doesn't know

You're probably talking about me.

Who are you?

Fuck off.

Not going to my psychiatrist appointments anymore. Waste of time. Fuck him.

That's an idealistic but basically true conception of it to some extent. However, in real life, the opinions you're presented with aren't filtered out by algorithms or deleted at the click of a button, and you can't get as easily confused between the opinion of your cultivated clique and the general public.

They call it r/ireland, not r/westbritliberals

Losing my fucking mind.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Please elaborate

>having a psychiatrist
lel

dumb frogposter

If you were to go out in a blaze of glory and take somebody with you, who would you target?

There's no glory in murder suicide

Smart, sophisticated frogposter.

People on these daytime TV shows are rather annoyingly uneducated.
Know lots of cultural stuff like what singer married who but very little knowledge on rather basic history, geography and politics.

Gameshows, I should say.

Democracy was a mistake.
Mass media was a mistake.
Mass education was a mistake.

Yep, that's the working class culture I guess.

Might dox one of you lads, not in a good state of mind right now

>pretending to be me.
Not far off the mark desu.

>expecting intelligence from daytime television

>Know lots of cultural stuff like what singer married
>working class culture
I'm always amazed at how obsessed with celebrities they are. I worked with a girl once who could tell you with 100% certainty which Irish celebrity had more Instagram followers than another.

The working class love living through the rich and successful. I suppose the appeal to the personality side of sports is something similar.

Wearing my pink underwear and socks lads.

Found AA's reddit profile lads.

Offering his info for bitcoins.

You're too thick to doxx anyone lad

Getting my hole tomorrow night lads, absolutely living for it haha

That's actually pathetic. Embarrassing desu.

Don't slice me in half with your fedora there, Billy

Come back to us when you're an adult and don't feel the need to tell a bunch of anime losers about your intentions to "get your hole".
Might as well announce it on facebook while you're at it you loser. Doubt you'll even know where to put it.

Can't wait to fucking pound her, haha. You'll probably be pulling the mickey off yourself just thinking about it, Billy.

Never heard of "getting my hole" before to mean sex. Is that Dublin slang?

I'll be taking a break from this general for a while. I shall return when this West Brit cunt fucks off.

You do that Billy, and picture my big fat Dublin Chad cock pounding some youngone in the jacks tomorrow night

It means he's taking it up the arse.

/éire/ is in a weird phase at the moment.

>one guy is a phase

Gonna invite a few more of the lads on to post next week, found ourselves a gas little cesspool of losers to take the piss out of, haha

I've got a bad feeling about next month. Crazy shit tends to happen in September when the kiddies go back to school.

Would the children going back to school not be a good thing though?

They're bound to get riled up and shitpost more to relieve stress. After the first month back or so things should calm down again and we might be better off. Just telling you all to brace yourselves.

>Swiss Yank will be back

What the fuck happened to this place?

AA and [He who shall not be named] going through psychosis together by the looks of things.

It would be funny to watch unfold if it wasn't so disruptive to the general.

The good news is at his current mental state, AA is not far off from murdering [Him] and then killing himself.

Yep, it was fine at 4am but it's kind of annoying now. Although I suspect if they didn't post the general would just die.

I’ll be able to shitpost under the Irish flag and no one will know it’s me

anybody looking forward to the new symphogear?

Isn't season 4 currently airing?

What do you mean? It's the same shite as always?

Does this mean the game can't be accessed at the moment?

Is it l? I didn't think it was out for another few weeks. I'm only watching series 3 now.
I really need to get back into keeping up with new releases. There was a time when I watched new episodes every week.

I'm just setting myself up for disappointment again.

As someone with a background in psychology it's very interesting to watch these threads die again.

Isn't jaggy our resident psychologist?

You dislike what I said? Why?

Should be the end of the alt right insanity now with Bannon gone. Supposedly the bulk of the remaining white house team are globalist moderates now so that will probably reflect on Trumps speeches and policies from here out.
It's speculated Bannon and his neo-nazis will turn against the Trump administration after this as well so it could get very ugly.

Was thinking about going on a nice holiday in st Patrick's hospital.

Boys I doscovered the best sport today, Croatian women's beach handball

>Should be the end of the alt right insanity
Ha ha, no.

>women's beach
Always a sign of a good sport. Now if only we had beach camogie like in that Lotto ad.

Is there anything more enjoyable than a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits after dinner?

Prefer to have them when my stomach's not full.

>Limerick qts running around Salthill in swimsuits hitting eachother with sticks
Is this the Irish dream?

Yes. Yes it is.

>I'm only watching series 3 now.
You have my sympathies.

>Limerick qts
Does not compute.

Found a 2nd walnut in my walnut whip. Today's my lucky day.

Pretty sure that I count as a Limerick qt