So how much bullshit is in this?

So how much bullshit is in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443260/patriots-day-hidden-figures-show-surprising-respect-history
the-dermatologist.com/content/pigmentary-changes-associated-skin-aging
consultant360.com/content/skin-disorders-older-adults-age-related-pigmentary-changes-0
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/004014.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw
dictionary.com/browse/context
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

replace 'vagina' with 'being black'

I do know that the middle woman is far leass Black irl. Besides that I think most of it is accurate.

She's light, bright and damn near white. I can't imagine she must've faced too much opposition.

Why do they always try to make black people as white as possible? Why do black people themselves try to make themselves white with makeup and stuff. Black pride and all that right? So why try and be white?

So what did they actually do?

Calculated the velocity the ship would go and if it was safe for John Glenn to go up.

Once you go white, you don't return to shite.

WE WUZ STAR TRAVLAS N SHIT

>I can't imagine she must've faced too much opposition.

Then you imagine wrong. No one gave a shit back then, there was light enough to be able to disguise as white and there was niggers. She was a nigger. She was segregated and treated like every other black person.

wow a racist on Sup Forums who's woefully ignorant of history. What a stunning coincidence

So they were part of a huge team of people, but for some reason these three are extra special?

the film is 100% proven fact, i know that because i was there with them on the moon

Hidden Figures 2: Nigz On Tha Moon

because they faced extra opposition from society to get there

look every scientific and technological discovery made in the last 100 years was done by large teams. When Turing gets a movie you don't bitch about the other people at Bletchley Park not getting screentime, and when Steve Jobs gets 2 biopics there was no one whining about all of the other forgotten Apple employees

movies aren't reality. you can't condense a major world event or decades of work into a 2 hour summary. You have to pick one aspect of it to focus on

Chill out Ty'Rone.

>Shit I got called out and can't think of anything, I should call him a nigger or something

Yes, they contributed something among a group for hundreds/thousands of people.

Somehow this translates to putting men on the moon themselves.

The woman herself said she saw no racism at NASA.

Made a movie that BTFO star wars

Not that guy but please kys you autistic pieces of shit.

>call out

You didn't call anyone out. You were wrong.

>The woman herself said she saw no racism at NASA.
and I'm sure she had an easy time going to university and getting a government job back when women weren't even allowed to attend most universities and blacks had to use different water fountains

>being this mad
>on a Mississippian water melon carving board

WEW

>get proven wrong
>use Sup Forums meme name as counter argument

Well done

Proven wrong about what exactly? What statement was made that was proven wrong, you tedious samefag shitbag?

I bet the heavyset one will be the comic relief, the one in the middle will be a neutral and easily projectable type, and the one on the left will be the bitchy nymphomaniac character, but after being at odds the first two acts, they all learn the power of friendship and teamwork, where they save the entire apollo space program, before we're reminded that their contributions were covered up because the racist white man.

>despite what the woman herself claims she MUST have experienced racism otherwise my worldview is completely shaken!

ITT: mad nigs

I haven't seen it yet but I'm legitly curious to see if it's a good flick or some corny muh strong black women type of liberal propaganda

They were never black

Look up these women in Stormfront and their are PAGES ON PAGES on how they were made to look black by (((certain people))) to make blacks look smart

Link

It's a mediocre movie with a few strong performances. If you saw the trailer and didn't get triggered and are interested in the subject then check it out. It's pretty historically accurate.

That's not really a difficult thing to do.

Why are Sup Forumssmokers so triggered by literally everything?

You know even if that complete piece of delusional insanity was true it wouldn't mean that YOU accomplished anything right?

How did it BTFO Star Wars?

>I'm legitly curious to see if it's a good flick or some corny muh strong black women type of liberal propaganda
I mean, it's obvious which of those things it is...

>Nuh-uh you

God the Sup Forums posting quality is slipping further every day.

I think it's fairly realistic as far as things that hahppened.

But they fail to realize there aren't movies about the white people who made calculations for the mission either.

They did something insignificant. They didn't lead the team or contribute especially. They were just black women. The difference is Turing and Jobs are more significant than others involved based on merit, as opposed to their genital/color combination.

Sup Forums is the tumblr for the right.

>this triggered nig samefag

The entire film can be summed up in the first 6 min with the cop scene.

Every chance they get they make the white people look incompetent and the blacks perfect human beings.

LOL look at the whitey he a dumb hick cop

LOL look at the old CIS WHITE MEN who cant figure out how to get the computer through the door

LOL look at them black ladies at lunch come to logical conclusions on the future of computing in the engineering world when the white man cant

No shit

>curious to see if it's a good flick or some corny muh strong black women type of liberal propaganda
have you ever known anything coming out of joolywood to be anything but the latter?

Want to see a good movie with actually great acting? Go see "Good Dick", not even joking. It didn't get any publicity or even any sort of nominations (and was actually shunned by Spacey, because who wants to be the xxxxxxxx-fuckxx on IMDB), yet had outstanding acting and was actually movie-esque in both screenplay and script.

tl;dr: expect nothing good to come out of that cesspool besides promoting a degeneracy-agenda to the goyim youth at their most impressionable age.

this picture makes me really nostalgic for some reason

She doesn't look black

But Sup Forums's hero Armond White loved it. What's wrong?

nationalreview.com/article/443260/patriots-day-hidden-figures-show-surprising-respect-history

It looks like some Juno or stoner chill comfy film you would watch in college or high school

people tend to lose pigment when they age

the-dermatologist.com/content/pigmentary-changes-associated-skin-aging

>Pigmentary changes occur in the skin with aging. During adulthood, the number of melanocytes decreases by about 10% to 20% per decade and the development of new melanocytic nevi also declines. Aging skin becomes more avascular and thus more marked by pallor

consultant360.com/content/skin-disorders-older-adults-age-related-pigmentary-changes-0

I thought this was common knowledge

Its why you can almost see through some elderly peoples skin

That one on the right isn't hiding any figure

it's called the one-drop rule, and people LIKE it now

This man is 96.

How black was he as a younger man?

I said tend to not it always happens.

Its a medical fact that it happens quite often

>The number of pigment-containing cells (melanocytes) decreases. The remaining melanocytes increase in size. Aging skin looks thinner, paler, and clear (translucent). Large pigmented spots, including age spots, liver spots, or lentigos, may appear in sun-exposed areas.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/004014.htm

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

So it seems like the answer to this thread is:

The women's roles are played up.

Everyone else is made to look like racist incompetent jackasses.

Other than that it's accurate.

>Everyone else is made to look like racist incompetent jackasses.
You didn't even fucking watch the movie. Only Jim Parsons character is racist. Don't ever critique a film you haven't watched, dumbass.

>I didn't watch the film but this is what Sup Forums told me it was about.

The cop was racist. The computer people were racist. The white supervisor girl was racist. etc.

It wasn't burn in hell nigga ima lynch you racist. But the subtle passive agressive we don't like you racism that the media loves to spout today.

>So it seems like the answer to this thread is:

Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it, guys?

The cop was racist for two seconds then he's like "Okay, you're cool" and gives them a lift to the facility.

Post the words in the article like usual.

>Sup Forums being this triggered by a kïno

Same, I'm actually debating seeing it tomorrow. I'm scared it's just gonna be feminist/race politics with NASA stuff shunted to the side but it's either this or monster trucks.

Its kino based on fact

STFU

>far leass Black

did they stop teaching history in schools or something?

There was only Black and white back then. There were no special segregation rules for light skinned black people.

To sell more movie tickets. Maybe they think the audience will relate more if they're lighter.

Hidden niggers

>You can't have a child without a vagina
>Implying having a #1 vagina and hence creating many strong children isn't worthy and admirable

Nobody respects niggers

You're taking her quote out of context. She says no racism in NASA. She said they were still segregated and didn't talk about the world outside NASA.

Stop being ignorant.

>racist for 2 seconds

LOL Trying to defense this. There was no racism at NASA, even for 2 seconds.

The dishonesty actually diminishes the women, in all seriousness. By lessening the contributing factors, it makes the overall accomplishment minor to the human factor.

They good kids and shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

>youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw

Yes, the 60s are known for the lack of racism.

The movie is about NASA.

Keep reaching and inserting your own history.

start here

dictionary.com/browse/context

>She's light, bright and damn near white. I can't imagine she must've faced too much opposition.
That was the original comment.

Anyway, despite what you've been trying to revise, it's a fact that blacks were segregated even within NASA. You can't change that.

>there was no one whining about all of the other forgotten Apple employees
Seth Rogen was onscreen doing exactly that.

Stay cucked, Sup Forums.

So there still hope for me becoming master race

Again - what was proven wrong about this:
>So they were part of a huge team of people, but for some reason these three are extra special?

this movie is dumb because everyone is a fucking hidden figure regarding that mission bar from buzz aldrin and neil armstrong.

the question is; how important and unique were her contributions? was she just a human calculator like hundreds of other individuals or she actually came up with something noteworthy?

>everyone was racist, come on, it was the 60s

There is a world of difference between Jim Bob the racist and systemic enforced racism from 200 years ago.

That's the simple truth of the matter. If that still existed, they would never have made it to NASA. There was someone there making their way through all of it.

Shit like this reminds me of Robinson. You'll hear how he changed the game of baseball, You never hear about the owners that said fuck it and signed. They're the ones who broke the racial lines. JR was just a good ballplayer.

this

What I meant is that the actress is far darker than the irl woman.

>She's light, bright and damn near white. I can't imagine she must've faced too much opposition.
>opposition.
>not plight

They didn't do shit in real life, they didn't "calculate" anything, they were basically human calculators, of which there were hundreds.

Someone else made the calculations and then those numbers were ran by multiple human calculators to double check everything was written down properly.

Then why did she say she didn't see any?

A good movie about how racism goes to the wayside when confronted with the "bottom line"

7/10

>Nice strawman. Obviously not everyone was racist, but the fact is there were a lot of racists. There were racist laws, such as the Jim Crow law, that objectively prove this. Stop trying to revise history, it's pathetic.

Also, you seem to be bitter that there's no movie about the heroes that weren't racist and let those black women work. You're not going to get a movie praising people for doing the right fucking thing. I don't go looking for praise when I return a wallet I find on the floor.

So her eyes became blue too?

>being this triggered about nothing

Wow, OP, who's the Sensitive Sally now?

You don't get to complain about Tumblr SJWs anymore, you little bitch.

They didn't do shit but they did, but they didn't? In what way does the movie bend what happened in this regard?

>You don't get to complain about Tumblr SJWs anymore
Who mentioned them??

when you lose pigment in your eyes, they lighten.

>this mad fucking triggered nig samefagging the shit out of this thread

Who knows. Segregation could be there without racism. It wouldn't be a stretch in my mind that scientists would be to intelligent too be racist.

This post is entirely false. NASA directly contributes Johnson to several calculations.

You/he said "they calculated the velocity". They did not. They (and many others) worked out the calculations SOMEONE ELSE WROTE to make sure it was written down properly.

Creating the calculations and simply solving them to check the numbers are entirely different things. Take a math class sometime.

What they did would be done with a scientific calculator today, basic stuff.