Why are latino actors white?

why are latino actors white?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=colombianos&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5j-Kx9eDVAhWJdSYKHeUYCGQQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by definition if you speak spanish you can't be white

Most people in this country have that skin tone and that could barely be considered """wh*te""". Pls don't associate us with wh*tes, we're proud med mutts

She has nice breasts, but she isn't white

Which fucking actress is this?? I need a name ASAP

You don't need it, you merely want it.

Ok maybe...but I really liked her boobs

Because latino is a meaningless moniker.

Sure congolombia

> let me tell you about your country

Actors are supposed to look "unique" or "attractive".
40% 50% of our actors here are wh*Te. I know that feel and it's kind of irritating because you open your tv and you see bunch of wh*Tes running around
latinos also have that i guess

So, nobody wants to share the sauce?
Because searching that image just gives me bra pics.

With the difference we actually descend from europeans

google.com/search?q=colombianos&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5j-Kx9eDVAhWJdSYKHeUYCGQQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=672

unironically theres a turkish novel playing in huzil
i think its called fatmagul or some shit.
most actors do have fair skin

>With the difference we actually descend from europeans
okay 0n

0n can you explain the winnie the Pooh figure in your kitchen? The one beside the toilet paper? Does it have a purpose?

fair skin=/=whiteness
i'm not claiming we're all brown here, our skin color is pretty whiteish. but facial features, hair and eye color are pretty different.

i know, you look kinda middle eastener,
still caucasian tho

nah it's pretty easy to spot middle easterners (arabs kurds etc) here. we're pretty unique imo

Sorry m8, I'm not that brownie nor do I have an obsession with him so I don't exactly know what you're talking about

LATINOS ARE WHITE
WE'RE LITERALLY IBERIANS WITH MIXED AMOUNTS OF AMERINDIANS

meh, it varies, my country is about half and half so I don't mind being called an indio even if I'm not

Because racism, it isn't as bad in here as in Murica but tv is advertisement aimed mostly at the middle classes which don't look all that different from those same actors. Granted our middle class is relatively small.

For the masses is an aspirational thing, tho there is a larger amount of poor whites than you would magine. In all fairness there is some small measure of change, and increasingly more darker skinned people on film and tv.