Thoughts on this film?

thoughts on this film?

DUDE DRUGS LMAO XD

Kind of funny. Likable main character.

i like it because there are lot of details to appreciate

would heroin junkies understand trainspotting the same way tripheads would understand this?

The book is fantastic, never seen the movie though. Worth it?

is Hunter S Thompson overrated?

I read pic related and something about some horse race he went to and it was eh

worth it
watching it while tripping made it a lot better

I thought it was great. Watch while stoned.

Everyone told me this movie was great
I liked the interactions between the characters and it's one of the few movies where Depp looks handsome, but I hated how there was never a purpose for anything. There's no payoff. It's just one big waste of time.

>but I hated how there was never a purpose for anything. There's no payoff. It's just one big waste of time.

just like with drugs.

watched it at the cine, was stoned as fuck. great experience. wouldnt watch it sober.

you never did drugs did you?

degenerate druggies

kill yourselves

We have evolved passed the need of petty internet arguments. Good day sir

my guy here said it all. have a good nights sleep, pal.

And you

This, liked it when I was young. It's just too dumb.

I know it's cliche as fuck, and DUDE WEED LMAO, but this movie is best watched when you're high on something. Same goes for Enter the Void.

It gives you a better appreciation for the movie, it's inexplicable but it just feels like a better film when you're high.

>not laughing at degenerate behavior

i feel bad for you

>being straight edge
wew

i hate johnny depp and liked him in this one

>it's actually goof if your a loser brah

OP here. I agree with this. I can only truly enjoy the movie stoned or perhaps on a lower dose of lucy. You feel a better understanding of the characters and their interactions with the real world. The first scene in this movie was fucking brilliant.

>fear and loathing in las vegas
>naked lunch
>city of lost children
>delicatessen

what was it with the 90s and all these surreal fantasy movies?

Don't call me a goof you fucking fruity faggot F U C K

IMPOSSIBLE TO WALK IN THIS MUCK
NO FOOTING AT ALL
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES?

Fuck no. Read Hell's Angels and learn ignorant motorcycle gangs and the media that lies about them. Read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and get thrown into a semi-autobiographical drug induced weekend that simultaneously shits over the counter-culture of the 60's and all their failures. Then read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail in '72 and see how fucked our political system is. Proud Highway also kicks ass, Thompson has a wonderful writing style and he's at his best when he's pissed off at someone or something. No holds barred.

reddit as fuck

>watch johnny depp pretend to be on drugso f 2 hours!
i'm good

I'm ashamed to say that I own this, and other trash like pulp shitshow.

Surprisingly enough it followed the book rather faithfully.

one of the few films I thought to myself, 'Which fuck do I gotta sue to get those hours of my life back?"

pretty much the only other ones I thought that about was the high-budget no-plot excuses for a 'movie' that come out of 'bollywood'

I think it's hilarious. Also I like Terry Gilliam.

Really? I'm straight edge myself but you're taking it a little far.

Fun movie and the dialogue is actually really interesting when you pay attention to the monologues Thompson has throughout it.

>He'll always be afraid to walk into a bathroom else he'll see a man in a red wollen shirt getting kicks that he'll never experience

I'm paraphrasing but that whole scene about seeing himself as an old man in a hippie club is interesting.

Depp and del Toro actually act it out well

Pretty goddamn funny from start to finish.

Hunter S Thompson is one of us all those nasty CP references

But those of us who were up all night had no need for coffee and doughnuts!

its good

Are you referring to the Christina Ricci Barbara Streisand character and how he literally talks about whoring her out?

The book is impressive by the sheer fact the author and narrator are both intoxicated as two different people.

Not at all, Rum Diary was good
Where The Buffalo Roam was eh IMO

He would be so proud of pot legalization in Colorado

THISMAYICANTWAITDUDE

>such a no-life autist he has to call people names on a bavarian sausage somelier forum
>n-no guise, they are l-losers