>when the drums kick in on "sit in the middle of three"

my favorite classical album :)

they have been making music since at least 94, kys

*blocks your path*

not even their best album

Not even the best post-rock album of 2000

Dustsucker is.

*blocks your path*

I would be relictant to say so, as they teeter a fine line on this album - half of it is absolute perfection and then the other half doesn't know what it wants to be. some of it wants to be what they did on set fire to flames, some of it wants to be godspeed.

probably their best record, but godspeed made two better records, and set fire to flames made one better.

Ayyy I introduced Sup Forums to this like 8 years ago. It's good but it ain't the best.

>having this opinion
my fucking sides

also generic talktalk poster who hasn't listened to any other postrock representing in every single postrock discussion.

Yeah, you're really impressing everyone with your vastly inferior but marginally less well-known post-rock choices.

You're right this is the their best

Nobody has said the right answer

Definitely not. But it's a really good album.

quads confirm
newfag detected

Bootleg, one of the tracks is from Fire Orchestra - Exit! AFAIK, don't know about the others.

Why do people ask questions like this?

great use of digits

Swans and Talk Talk would like to have a word

I love that album with all my heart, but pic related is actually the best one, not only post-rock album, but also of all time

talk talk isnt the best of post rock but it is absolutely beautiful

it seems as if all you are dweebz with no real passion.

I'm listening to this right now and was literally gonna make this thread

this album is so well crafted it's astounding

There's one track with drums and it's one of Aiden's best performances if not his best

whats the name of this album again? i see it posted here all the time but never the name or the artist for it. i tried reverse image searching for it but i got fuck all

nope

i am curious as well

This is correct btw.