youtube.com/watch?v=i4IIu9ibPDY
youtube.com/watch?v=kKvzP8j13_o
youtube.com/watch?v=rlhcVoZZgIE
youtube.com/watch?v=8GFnbfC5EKE
youtu.be/fiJZGly_L3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would rather listen to curve

they're garbage xD please upvote

why not both? it's not like there's a deluge of bands like them.

Top tier 90s fapping.

rank their albums

Strange Little Birds < Not Your Kind of People < Beautiful Garbage < Bleed Like Me < s/t < Version 2.0

slb last? imo it's better than bg.

I thought it was pretty much garbage, lol.

her fretting hand position is atrocious, carpal tunnel on its way.

she played guitar just for one song (my lover's box, i think).

youtube.com/watch?v=X331msw055I

I prefer their self titled to 2.0, but other than that your list is practically perfect. Strange Little Birds was terrible.

I saw Garbage years ago in Los Angeles. The band were autographing things after the show, so I waited in line. They all talked amongst themselves as they absentmindedly signed autographs. When I got to Shirley Manson, I said, “Hey, that was a great show!” She responded, “I signed your shit, now fuck off!"

That doesn't sound surprising. I used to follow her on social media, she went off the deep end a while back.

Curve were fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ7_ufLazwM
youtube.com/watch?v=i4IIu9ibPDY
youtube.com/watch?v=kKvzP8j13_o

That band could have been extremely popular. They had everything, the sound, the presence, the right connections, everything. I have no idea why it didn't happen.

they aren't good tbqh. curve was superior

As for Garbage, they were okay. Highly listenable radio pop, enjoyable in a shallow way.
That said, someone posted this in a thread on here a few days ago and it seriously rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlhcVoZZgIE

How are their live shows? I'm thinking of seeing them in London later this year but unsure if it's worth the £45 asking price.

They just weren't accessible enough. Garbage had a much poppier sound which appealed to the mainstream.

They didn't age so well but they are still enjoyable.

They weren't accessible enough to compete with Madonna or Oasis or whoever, but they could have been a massive band in the alternative rock landscape at least. They would have fit in perfectly between the likes of Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, The Cure etc.

Whoever was in charge of promoting Curve fucked up bad.

this. I spilled many loads over her tiny tits and hard nipples.

You got it wrong. There is no need to "promote better". You don't have to make their music more accessible to "compete". It*s fucking music man, not a competition.

Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, and The Cure are all still more accessible. I think Curve suffered a lot by using 'shoegaze production'. A lot of the vocals are quite buried in the mix.

>I think Curve suffered a lot by using 'shoegaze production'. A lot of the vocals are quite buried in the mix.

That makes sense, actually.

My favorite band growing up and Shirley was my top waifu. I still listen to them from time to time purely for nostalgic reasons.

Curve were too harsh and industrial-ish to mainstream.

This is a Curve thread now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GFnbfC5EKE

Besides the vocals I don't hear any significant similarities between Garbage and Curve.

They where the biggest band in the whole "shoegaze" scene by far at the time and got a shitload of international copycats.
Check out this shit from Argentina, they where the hip couple of the 90s (she was a supermodel and he was the drummer for the biggest latin american band ever), it got a lot of airplay at the time.
youtu.be/fiJZGly_L3M

Garbage are good but they where literally created to succeed in the American market, they never hid that. s/t has some gr8 tracks

this