Just started the Borg story arc in Voyager

Just started the Borg story arc in Voyager

That means Seven of Nine is being introduced soon

MUH DICK IS READY

"take a seat, Seven," Janeway got up and made room for Seven. Kes looked at Janeway, a little apprehensive, then at Seven who promptly took her spot on Kes' face. Kes stared up at the blonde amazon who's bald pussy was now pressed firmly in her open mouth. Seven looked up from Kes' face and at Janeway.

"What do I do now...?"

"Just.. relax... it will come naturally... just relax your pelvic muscles... let the pressure in your bladder go."

Seven looked pensive for a second, then looked down... and tried. Kes looked up at her expectantly, waiting ... then , very suddenly, Seven's hot, concentrated dark yellow piss began to fill her mouth... very quickly, and with a lot of force- it filled her mouth so quickly she was swallowing mouthfuls loudly, audibly,

"I... I think I am doing it Captain!" Seven said, watching Kes.

"I'd say so! Good job, Seven, keep it going, let it go!"

Did Brannon Braga write this?

The episode where she follows the Doc's advice and shows some skin to be more outgoing with the crew is one of my favorite.

Especially since everyone is really prude and pretends not to notice her tits.

I threw up a little. Those look like deflated beach balls.

irregularly timed reminder that jeri ryan is directly responsible for the presidency of barack obama

i hate this meme, as if a republican had a fucking chance in hell of becoming a senator in chicago

the fact she was there is still noteworthy though

>Peter Gosselin Fitzgerald (born October 20, 1960) is a former United States Senator from Illinois. A Republican, he served from 1999 to 2005. Fitzgerald defeated the Democratic incumbent in 1998, becoming the first Republican senator from Illinois in 20 years.

>Mark Steven Kirk (born September 15, 1959) is an American politician who was the junior United States Senator from Illinois from 2010 to 2017 and a member of the Republican Party.

Also a degenerate who wanted to force his wife to partake in swinger parties, which she refused.

I used to kind of hate TNG, but it grew on me, I have seen all of it and genuinely love a few episodes. (I like all the other series too)

Will I ever grow to like Voyager? I know I must watch more of it but how? I have tried to watch the pilot but it's kind of on the nose and hackneyed and boring. I want more star trek and this is all that's left how do I get into it?

>>Will I ever grow to like Voyager?
Eventually yes. Took me the first season to get into liking it. It was hard to after DS9, but I found voyager to be enjoyable eventually.

Enterprise on the other hand...

pussy=property faggot.

holy shit what the fuck

what happens over the course of the first season that made you like it? why did you think it was diffcult after ds9? Ds9 is my favorite but it's been forever since I watched it and I now think TNG has more good episodes overall.

The characters eventually grew on me. Janeway, tuvok, Bellana, Doc. The others I never really liked during season 1 and through the rest.
>every chekotea indian related episodes
UGH

When Seven shows up she's good too, but you'll notice she gets most of the screen time if I remember correctly. Not that it was a bad thing though.

DS9 I loved cause I loved almost all the characters (besides Crisco(the actor was mostly terrible) and his son too..). Would watch again/10

Character Rankings:

>God Tier
Doc
Tuvok

>Kwality Tier
Seven
Smol Wildman (do NOT look up what she looks like now)

>Meh Tier
Kim
Janeway (war criminal aside)
B'Elanna
Kes

>My-Character-Blueprint-Was-Good-I-Just-Had-Dogshite-Writing Tier
Neelix
Paris

>Delet This Tier
Chakotay

Why not user? You're not afraid of little old me, are you?

>tfw you could fit a secondary deflector into that nose

I don't think you'll ever grow to love Voyager the same way you loved TNG and DS9. TNG is my all time favorite too, and I love DS9 for different reasons, but the most Voyager can ever really be to me is familiar and comfy.

Voyager doesn't really ask anything of you as a viewer. It's not really engaging because they just hit the reset button at the end of every episode and there are no consequences to anything. But it is comfy. Once you resign yourself to its mediocrity and just accept that you will never get to fully invest yourself in it, you can truly let it wash over you as completely palatable, familiar late nineties network television sci fi.

Voyager has maybe a dozen episodes that truly shine, that are up there with the greatest Trek has to offer. But most are just there, neither particularly good nor particularly bad. And if you're ok with that, then you'll end up liking the overall experience.

Enterprise on the other hand I think is quite fun and brings back some of that adventurous spirit, you might like it more when you get to it.

Maybe. Okay, a little.
>accepting any Trekfu other than Ezri

>Delet this tier

>only having to pick between two daxes
>picking the wrong one

No you're just a fag

This is one of the best shops I've ever seen.

I always like Voyager. I loved the idea of having to get back to Earth by hook or by crook. That episode where they get insane technology offer which would not only make their ships basically unbeatable (not to mention heroes when they give it to the guys back home to spread) but also give them maps(?) to take 4 years off their journey, they go "no lol ur bad peeps". It was annoying. But I liked Janeway. She was a flawed character. She often did terrible shit, but tried to balance it by doing good shit.

Some of the shit was stupid though, like Paris becoming the new doctor in case Doctor goes offline, plus The Doctor getting a name which I forget. Seven of Nine was so fucking hot, especially when that new Q basically goes around the ship removing everybody clothes and Seven of Nine is like "do I give a fuck?" and the Q gets pissed off.

I also like how the Q, instead of warping the ship to Earth, paid Janeway back by charting a load of wormholes into the ship which took like 10 years off the travel time.

Go for it, grannychaser.

Jack Ryan is such a cuck that he used his lust for BBC to inflict BBC upon not just his wife but the entire country.

>Fitzgerald
>Kirk

You're so stupid that you think these people are Jeri Ryan's huband.