Bobs Burgers? Doomed to Futurama and King of the Hill treatment?

I'm getting sick of Fox's shit. I'm not the biggest fan of Bob's burgers, for me the episodes lately are either hit or miss, but when they hit I really enjoy them.

Now here's the thing, the show has enough fans to keep it going, but Fox keeps fucking with their time slot. They just went a whole month with no new episodes, then came back for one week, and now another break!

Do you think this show will last?

The show is fucking shit.

Futurama and King of the Hill deserved better though.

I think it's renewed for next year already. Yeah they need to find a better spot but football messes things up for Foxs Sunday night shows.

>time slots

>Futurama and King of the Hill deserved better though.

I crie everytime

Don't they consider digital numbers for the first week of release?

I think it was because the simpsons ep was an hour long this week, football fucked shit up too, but still they could have planned better!

Futurama never gained back its momentum when it was uncancelled.

I think those two are better shows, but I still enjoy Bob's Burgers sometimes. I am getting a little sick of the musical parts all the time though.

I would rather it be canceled before it turns to shit like most Fox animated shows seem to do. I don't know how many more holiday episodes they can squeeze out before it seems stale.

That's true, the multiple holiday eps are getting a little boring.

Bob's Burgers is the best animated sitcom currently on tv.

Fox wouldn't know a decent show or what to do with one if their life depended on it.

>Bob's Burgers is the best animated sitcom currently on tv.
Best on Fox. American Dad and Rick and Morty are better.

>reddit n cuck
Please get off my board.

>American Dad

Very long in tooth. Whoever decided Principal Lewis needed to be fucking main character should be fired.

What are you talking about? I mean forgive me if there are ratings that prove otherwise but didn't Futurama generate like a million memes when it came back? It seemed imbedded in the cultural conscious to me, which would suggest a good degree of popularity.

American Dad is pretty good desu.

He's saying it fucking blew and he's right.

>Rick and Morty
remove that

you don't like rick and morty? wtf is wrong with you?

Musical numbers are the canary in the mineshaft for comedies

>the Simpsons is gaining viewers again
why

It's popular, so Sup Forums has to hate it now.

I want to like Rick and Morty, I dig a lot of the kind of skewed sci-fi concepts, but Rick has quite possibly the most annoying voice acting of any animated character ever

I mean heh heh Morty, he talks *burp* hey Morty, he talks like this shiggity schwag shit on the floor hey Morty *burp*

Are you talking about the long offseason most shows enjoy during the holidays?

nothing else to watch

Good, it has been a nuissance having an HOUR block on Adult Swim for a tepid show. KOTH is probably just as cheap to air and at least is liked + is a cultural icon

>Whoever decided Principal Lewis needed to be fucking main character should be fired.
That never happened.

it's just a little too dramatic for my tastes lol

Futurama may have been a bit shittier than its initial airing on FOX, but they had like 5 or 7 episodes that were exceptionally good. Even if the overall quality was down, the characters are always good to watch. I can't stand any characters in Mcfarlane cartoons or Bob's Burgers

They change his voice in later episodes to cut this out after people found it too gross

Could it be that Fox is killing other shows so their zombie product still lives?

More and more gimmicks, like a live Q and A with homer

>The show is fucking shit.

Bobs Burgers is possibly the only cartoon based around a family where the father has common sense, and the mother is a scatterbrained danger to herself and others.

kys.

T B S
B
S

Wow, it used the same retarded trope that every other sitcom uses except with swapped sexes this time. That suddenly stops making its writing dull, unfunny shit.

goddamn linda pisses me off soooo much. She's so fucking dumb.

She's loyal. All the others are whores.

yes that is actually a term, what do they call them in your country

get off your dad's cock you tryhard faggot

>putting that shit in the same sentence as KOTH

KotH is a show not a religion you fucktard, you can like more than one thing

Why are the characters so ugly?

Poplar is ugly and will die alone and short.

Her whiney jew voice irritates the fuck out of me too.

>AV Club: Are the Muppets a design influence on the characters of Bob’s Burgers?
>Loren Bouchard: Absolutely. That underbite, that big floppy chin—in general, that sense that you could put your hand up inside their heads and move their mouths. Muppets: big influence on a lot of aspects of this, big influence on the music. That sort of lightheartedness with which they would do musical numbers on The Muppet Show and in the movies and just the sort of looseness—the way they approached music and comedy really appeals and feels important somehow.

Daaaaaaww Baaawbheeee

This is nothing compared to CN's bomb format. No one knows when a show will air until a couple of weeks before it happens. Then it's just one episode per day for five days before going back into hiatus for an undisclosed number of months.

That is such an asspull and you can tell the interviewer prompted them to say it. So Home Movies is also influenced by muppets? Because I'm pretty sure that was budget

Agreed. It's not funny and the characters are shit.

urgh thats the worst! Worse of all I had a gf like that once and linda reminds me of her.

You guys do realize king of the hill ran for 13 seasons and then mike judge ended it, right? It's not like fox fucked the show over, it ran its course and had the dignity to quit before it ruined its legacy unlike the other successful fox shows.

Well ratings certainly dropped.

Also the last episode for King of the Hill wasn't a very good last episode.

Also it was cancelled, do a simple google!
It was canceled in favour for the cleveland show.

>last episode
>of king of the hill
>not very good
You're fucking kidding me right? Wait did you watch it in production order or watch it the night they aired the last episode? The real last episode was aired alongside the one before it, which was the one where bobby joined the meat team with the college kids and ends with hank and bobby grilling together for the whole neighborhood then reveals boomhauer's job is that he's a Texas ranger and the show ends. If you watch it in production order the last episode is where Kahn is manic-depressive, I could see you not liking that but the actual last episode is a 7 or 8 out of 10.
I actually didn't realize it was cancelled, but even if it was it still got a proper ending.

I want to like Bob's burgers, but I absolutely hate the voices of gene and Louise. They're so screechy that it makes any punchline they have instantly unfunny. If the show was just Bob, his wife, and tina, it would be so much better.

Football season you dolt.

Honestly the only people I know that don't like Bob's Burger have a weird thing about Jews

I watched the show for years and never even thought they might be Jewish. But everyone I've watched an episode with that didn't like that had that out of their mouth halfway through the episode

The belchers are kinda meant to be an amalgamation of second and third generation American immigrants, including Italian, Romanian, Jewish, etc.

I thought Bob was Greek

He's American, you can tell by the accent.

42 episodes were produced when it came back. About 7 episodes were good, which I agree with you there. That means 16% was good. That's a fucking shit percentage and it would have been better staying dead if that's all we got, which IS all we got.

>For better, for worse we gave [the main characters] the name Belcher so at least one of Bob's parents hails from some French or French-Canadian lineage. But in a perfect world, we'd have the show about a sort of Greek-Armenian-Italian-Jewish-German polyglot.
-Loren Bouchard

good one

kys pleb

>This show caters to my alt-sjw sensitivities, pls don't criticize it

No sir, you need to drink bleach.

>do you think the show will last
>show is at least getting 8 seasons

what the fuck is wrong with you. How many seasons should a show fucking have? Look at futurama and Koth in the end both suffered in quality

People are used to hyper-runners now. Simpsons, almost 30 years. Look at Family Guy, it's been on for 18 fucking years now. I mean at least Family Guy's not as bad as it was a few years ago and is now the definition of mediocre background noise but these shows just won't end

even in its shitty state relative to its original airing it was better than 99% of the animated shit airing today like Rick and Morty, Family guy, and Bob's burgers

how have Netflix/Amazon not picked Futurama up for another few seasons?

Lewis isn't a main character.