One of these

one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Htlbpz1osFM&t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay I know I'm a pleb
Haven't read any of those, haven't played any of those, haven't seen any of those, haven't heard any of those.

Can't say much about yours.

How's shadow of the wind? I started it a while ago and enjoyed it but it's length is daunting a bit

It's my second favorite book for a reason matey. It's biggest initial draw for me was the prose, but the plot has so many twists, and leaves you wondering what's going to happen next so often, that it was nearly impossible for me to put down when I first read it.

I'd say it really comes down to what you're looking for out of your books to whether it would suit your tastes.

intersteller was shit, my man.

Nah, gotta disagree.
That's my all time favorite movie, and my favorite one on my chart.
Only movie that consistently has the ability to make me cry.

I haven't read a book or watched a film in months

The writing and story was straight up retarded, disguised as deep. I hated the characters and the plot made me laugh at certain points. The film is fucking gorgeous to look at though, i'll give you that.

To each their own. I enjoy the writing & story, the only part I really feel is weak is the ending. However, the sum of all the parts is more than enough to make up for it for me.
I watched in theaters right at a time in my life where a lot of the stuff really resonated with what was going on for me.
It's a very personal film for me.

& definitely, I'd say the strongest elements are the visuals, soundtrack, and the acting.

template?

Took me literally 20 seconds to make, lazy prick.

are you from poland
or just posted book in polish version cus it's fancier

not gonna be rude but you're not that old are you

I'm 21

Im a pleb that doesnt read sry

I think it's pretty obvious that I don't browse Sup Forums regularly

fuck, looking back there's a lot of shit I would have put, like Akira and Silent Hill 2
so uh, replace New Vegas with SH2 and Dog Day with Akira

there's a lot of Phillip K. Dick in this thread

thanks! also an upvote for being nice

(me)
the king of comedy and being here are also favourites of mine
san andreas is really good
trainspotting and tago mago are great

Eraserhead is a great first date movie

silencio

Anyone else really miss the 2000's?

not really

All 3 of those Movies are so overrated

+ Andrei Rublev
~ The Seventh Seal

I am insecure about my taste.

what have you got against the seventh seal?

Your taste are fine. Only thing I dont like is Trainspotting

whatre your 3 favorite movies?

++House, The Piano Teacher
Check out Funny Games 97 and The Seventh Continent if you havent. The latter was in my top three. Honestly the most soul crushing movie ive ever fucking seen

+funny games

>ITT: Shit all taste in vidya besides SH2

>T. Hideo Kojima

>vidya
>taste

Trying way too hard. I can just imagine you autistically collecting the perfect images to complete your gay nigger affectation

whatre your favs?

relax mane

It's not a bad movie. But it wasnt my starting point with Bergman. I saw his later work first and when I finally got to The Seventh Seal it was extremely underwhelming. Nothing he does in that movie is better than his later work. You should definitely check out Through a Glass Darkly or Persona. Those two are my favs of his.

Not him, but I have yet to see a Bergman film. Think i should start with seventh seal?

that or wild strawberries.

>hypersphere
you haven't actually read that shit have you?

Maybe. But to see his true brilliance you should definitely start with Persona or Wild Strawberries. If I started with The Seventh Seal I dont think I would even want to watch his others. I don't know. That movie just never really clicked with me. I can't say anything objectively bad about it, it just isn't one of my favorites.

Trainspotting is a based movie I fuck with that vidya hard. And the books are really good too. Nice taste.
>melee
My nigga

Not only have I read that shit, I own it.

gross dude

hitchiker was the last book that made me legit lol.
Then I read Inherent Vice which also made me crack up

this looks cool, is it good?

+naked lunch and stalker(movie)
+andrei rublev its my second favorite tarkovsky film
same. I watched Persona first which was fantastic and Seventh Seal was mediocre by comparison

no
youtube.com/watch?v=Htlbpz1osFM&t=80

i suppose the fact that it was my starting point with bergman may be why it resonates with me more. as much as i love persona, fanny and alexander and wild strawberries (which would be my top 3 behind seventh seal), seventh seal is the one i come back to the most and had the biggest impact on me generally. i see your point tho and that's fair enough, but i've learned to love almost everything about the seventh seal, i find it so emotional and poetic.

>brawl

what's the bottom album?

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Shahbaaz

Well, The Communist Manifesto is for children too, but somehow you liked it so much you decided to put it in your top 3 anyway.

ouch

woah dude so edgy xD

Nice, I'll have to check it out

++Mulholand drive, Space odyssey
++ Stranger
Good except for daft punk

I think so, it's one of my favorites.
Ironically I'm the dude who recorded that.

You're probably the only person who has ever read it in its entirety then desu

Not the only person.
My best mate has also "read" it.

We took turns reading it over the course of a year everytime we did psychedelics.
Shit was great.

Excuse the different format.

pleb

holy shit

finally a patrician

>implying i'm not a patrician
gonna kms unironically

This.

>The Communist Manifesto is for children too

Nobody under the age of 30 has ever read it.

You must think that you're an alien

gr8 movie tastes, mulholland is my favorite lynch film
good tastes too, i've always really liked the art for the berserk manga but never got around to reading it
mgs3 and quebec are gud
i like ur books
you seem easy to hangout with based on all of your choices
good movies
perfect blue is great. i bought rising awhile ago while it on was sale but haven't played it yet, it looks ridiculous
overall good, have you checked out haneke's other films? i haven't seen la pianiste in a minute should rewatch soon.
persona is great

good films

I love House, but it is just a fun and silly kind of movie for me. The editing is amazing though. But there is better Jap horror.

The shining is bottom tier Kubrick

solid picks all around, but I think This Heats debut is better than Deceit

Everyone should watch La Haine

nice

the alchemist is one of the worst books ive ever read

La Haine is one of those films that it doesnt matter if youre right wing or left wing, you can still enjoy it since it shows the arrogance and hatred of both sides. Very few movies about social issues do that at all.

>dazai
>dostoevsky
nice
>marx
wew
otherwise good
surprised to see death grips and grouper on the same top 3. still love your taste though.
like yours a lot as well

Was gonna say this

>being against an ignorant ideology that killed millios of people is edgy

Okay Antifa

do you like Stretch 2 that much? &&&&& was his masterpiece desu

essential quirkycore

says the fucking high school / college undergrad communist lmao

Eyes Wide Shut is the best Kubrick film tbqh.

>"video games are for children"
>hipster shit upon hipster shit
>The Communist Manifesto

Jesus fuck, I didn't even know someone could be such a fucking hipster.

Faggot

His movie picks arent really hipster. Kieślowski, Lynch, and Bergman are entry level as fuck. It's like the Radiohead, Swans, and Death Grips of movie directors in terms of popularity.

Have an upvote from me too, friend

Only thing that matters in life is Click

not that guy but where do i start with /sophisticated/ movies?
i'm into photography so i can appreciate obscure/mundane shit just on that level.

Start with L'ascension du Chevalier Noir

alright

I know multiple underages that have read it

user pls