INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO

>INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO

The height of American comedy

>South Park is a still a thing

>it's a triggered/pol/tard episode

My favorite

Member when the left was counter culture and anti establishment?

I member.

>getting angry at cartoons

>south park is still on the air

>It's a "you're as bad as me and I'm horrible!" episode

Beautiful

>show resorts to pulling a DRUMPF LMAO XD for brownie points with viewers
stop this.

the 60's?

Look I got another one!

Yeah, and here's a third. Savour it, because you ain't getting many more

>there are still people that get their political views from South Park

Grow the fuck up.

The last season was horrible I didn't even finish watching it

Except he is? Star Wars and Harry Potter warned us about evil fucks like Trump and Lord of Rings was about white people following a demagogue nazi leader...

but I thought South Park was good because it made fun of the SJWs, why is it bad now?

>How dare they make fun of my god emperor REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because centrism is cowardice.

Idiots realized it makes fun of everyone, including them.

>watching modern South Park at all

Even The Simpsons didn't take such a massive dip in quality.

Because Sup Forums decided to invade Sup Forums and make it even shittier.

> this much hyperbole

Why do you try so desperately to make us look like you? Right-wingers don't organize fucking "cry-ins"

>brownie points
That's racist.

k

>Matt and Trey
>the left

I'm well aware you're not well organized.

>still posting about this
I voted for Trump and still think you are autistic.

Parker and Stone are staunch rightwingers, dumbass.

DUDE WHITES ARE EVIL LMAO

>tfw like Trump
>tfw like the new seasons of South Park too
Have any of you even watched the last two seasons or did you just see pictures of "le funny drumpf mr garrison" and assume it was some weird leftist propaganda? It actually makes surprisingly few digs at Trump and it's more about taking the piss out of ongoing tensions between genders, the stupidity/hypocrisy of PC culture and defending the freedom to basically be a dickhead on the internet.

I mean, it's not as funny as it was back when they'd just do normal episodes, but I figured it'd be well up Sup Forums's street. If they had actually watched it, that is.

>implying either side is anti-establishment

We were well organized enough to put your worst nightmare on the white house, you limp-wristed faggot

When i watched the first 2 episodes of the last season, I was expecting to be a set up to something funny. Like "Cartman is acting like this because is a cover up. He is going to fuck everyone up".
It amazes me how bad the last season was.

>Centrism is cowardice
Sounds like the only option that actually has you not being a fucking retard, not everything is black and white left/right.

>You can only make fun of people I don't agree with!!!!!

Not even close to my worst nightmare, but good try.

Truth is more comedic than South Park

>if you make fun of Trump you hate white people
That is one hell of a persecution complex. Have you ever visited a psychiatrist?

>getting triggered literally every single time anyone is even remotely negative towards Trump

How are you Trumpdrones going to survive the next 4-8 years? How will you survive all the stress and anger? You'll explode. For your sake, I hope you learn to accept criticism of your messiah.

>We
>We
Ahe he he he. Sure thing, triggered pals. Just like SJWs, poltards keep crying even after they win. Either way, you're the Establishment now. Fair game for satire. Suck it haaaaard.

Laziest edit next to the "piss tape" that was posted earlier today.

they're making fun of the media's sensational portrayal of him, which you would understand if you weren't a braindead Sup Forums fag. you see, you are fundamentally incapable of taking a joke to the point of parody. you are essentially the same thing as a sjw. but you are so insecure and sheltered and thus retarded that you can't see it.

>I want a gf but the jews won't let me have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's literally what you people believe. you are nothing but manchildren conspiracy theorists that jack off to a sleazy old real estate man.

please just consider suicide. for the good of mankind.

> U TRIGGERED? U TRIGGERED? DRUMPFFFF LOL LITERALLY SJWS

FUMING
U
M
I
N
G

They won't allow their propaganda machine stall.

They only ever really pretend to be antiestablishmentarians whenever the present president is from a political party that isn't their own.

Once their team is in office, they tend to mindlessly defend and rationalise anything and everything that that person says or does. Even if/when some of those things are undeniably in opposition to what their person promised while campaigning.

Kill yourself already.

>either side

Trump BTFO both sides, you fucking idiot. He's a 3rd party candidate and faggots like you missed out on the fun and will never get to experience it, it passed you by because of your thirst for hatred.

I'm not the one stressed out because someone dared to insult my messiah. I can't imagine how you can live like that, death would be a sweet release.

You first, pussy.

Yea a handful of against the grain bantz is much worse than a quarter of the catalog occupied by BLACKED or whatever else

matt and trey would probably kill it if comedy central wasn't begging them to keep it on air

the show is basically an advertisement for the south park video games now anyway

still, the current state of south park has hit me way harder than the zombification of the simpsons

>everyone who doesnt agree with me is triggered

All the BLACKED posting is done by Sup Forumstards you dumbass, they're obsessed with cuckoldry.

In your case you're extremely triggered, yes.

Can't go a single day without you drones whining about "weh weh someone made fun of my god emperor Trump". Grow up.

>against the grain
But I thought Sup Forums has always been right wing and any opinion that doesn't toe the line is literally tumblr.

Underrated. I can't stand this hypersensitive attitude that many people seem to have. They're so attached to people and groups that they can't or won't speak ill of them if they identify with them, ever. Not even in jest. I don't hate Trump, and I make fun of him too. Some things about him annoy me, but le literally Hitler meme hasn't warped my mind. Not all comedy that pokes fun at somebody is meant to do so maliciously.

>INB4 someone calls me le fence-sitting centrist

I really agree and disagree heavily with some ideas on either side of the political spectrum. Not just trying to play it safe and try to find a middle ground for the sake of being 'not like those crazies on both sides, both are totally retarded'.

>lol dude i dont have an argument youre triggered

Are you triggered because someone made fun of your orange jesus? Do you need a safe space?

>2016 South Park
>the height of American comedy
>not even the height of South Park

>it's only funny when they make fun of the left!

wtf I love Sup Forums now

cringe

>there are actual human beings who voted for Donald trump

So what's going to kill us first faggots? Nuclear war with Russia? Widespread environmental degradation and dustbowls? Economic collapse? A massive contagion?

I seriously cannot believe I used to think you faggots were smart. You're all fuckibg losers and poor fags

>cringe

DUDE KILL WHITES LMAO

DUDE WHITES ARE WHY WE'VE IMPOVERISHED LMAO

DUDE INTERSECTIONAL TRANSFEMIRACISM LMAO

5 more days

You gotta admit, though, it is cute seeing liberals get all
>u mad
when they're the ones who have been crying so hard about their life being over because Mr. Meanie is in the Whitehouse.

You're right.
You'll maybe think that I'm defending my messiah, but I can't control what others think, and wouldn't want to anyway.
Anyways, the idea that a bunch of never-trumpers, and other sour left and right partisans got duped by silly fanfiction, and added to the mythology before trying to pass it off as anything but an outright joke is hilarious.

It's really not their fault that they didn't take that much time to make a better joke out of him. No one thought the American public would be stupid enough to actually elect a game show host president.
>but you are that stupid

>pulling out leftypol bait because you still dont have an argument

this is so fucking low bow

redditcucks pls leave

Why do Americans say this show has a left bias? I saw some episodes from the last two seasons and thats simply not true

Argument for what?

Eight years.

>it's an user pretends to be who they dislike/disagree with in an attempt to poison the well as it were episode
Controlled opposition and false-flagging are for faggots, you pathetic Sup Forumse. Go worship your demigod like a good little idolator.

4chamx user here, leftypol shill pls stop samefagging

Why are you posting this in a South Park thread though?

He's pointing out that you're literally bitching about an animated comedy because of its wrongthink, and your only response is to point at random liberals and claim he's just like them?

It's only funny when it isn't political and it makes entire seasons about current events.

> LotR
> demagogue nazi leader
Not this shit again.

Went right over your head, didn't it?

Tard.

shoo shoo goon, pretty soon you'll call him "caremad"

Nobody's bitching itt except libtards.

I'm not bitching... I'm laughing.

All op said was " >INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO

The height of American comedy"

The amount of mental gymnastics you have to perform to consider this triggered is insane. Are you THIS butthurt about Trump winning? I'm guessing you're a greasy wetback?

Question:

Why did they use Garrison to portray Trump instead of a caricature of the real Trump, like they've done with Hillary and Obama?

fuck off OP you're not fooling anybody

I think the real reason is the chickenshits didn't want to get sued by a successful billionaire who actually gives a fuck.

Oh man I'm having flashbacks to when conservatives were constantly getting butthurt at southpark. I thought we were past this?

>thread after thread created to complain about people who don't like Trump
>n-no y-you're the one who's triggered!!
Do you faggots really think you're fooling anyone?

because drumpf and its posse of nazis threatened to make them disappear or suddenly die in accidents should they dare to make a character that's supposed to be it rather than one character parodying it

> public forum
> HOW DARE YOU DISCUSS THINGS THAT OFFEND ME? I'M NOT OFFENDED BTW YOU ARE!!

Alright you filthy shitskin

>picrelated

It's you.

>triggered

hahahahahahaha

They didn't plan on Trump winning. They wrote this shit with only a couple days notice.

I got a question: Why wasn't Obama negatively satirized at all during his presidency? The only time it happened was in The Boondocks s3 a few times.

>TFW Trump is going to destroy decades of work the USA did to build itself up as the cornerstone of the world

When did south park become so blue pilled and why