ITT: overrated actors

ITT: overrated actors

Cause of what she said of Trump right? This is a Sup Forums bait thread right? Nigger spic jews god emperor women are whore my white male oppression. There. I saved u all time with another shitty thread

I would.

She's actually a pretty good actress.

George Clooney

Emma Stone, she can't act

She's actually great
Why are Sup Forumstards so easily triggered by anyone talking shit about le God Emperor "come join me on reddit" Trump?

You forgot muslims.

t. drumpf

>makes bullshit speech about something that isn't even true

>She's actually great
BAHAHAHA

Stick to imdb

true. doesnt discredit her acting abilities tho

>no name fuck using anonimity as an excuse to talk about acting, something he knows nothing about
Great job retard.

So she's an average actress. Just a garbage person.

Everything she said was true though?

well kinda yeah. she had some good roles for shure but I just cant take some millionaire actor crying about struggle and oppression serious. same with dicaprios climate change speech and shit like that

Don't get caught up with who is saying, listen to the message. Who is saying it doesn't change what is being said.

Jennifer Lawrence for sure

Trump wasn't mocking the reporters disability though. That's one of the big things that was spun incredibly hard by the left.

Do you consider anyone who doesn't like Trump a garbage person? You must hate a lot of people.

She hasn't been in any superhero movies, action blockbusters and sci fi/fantasy flicks so Sup Forums hasn't seen anything she's been in.

An argument is separate from its source?

Get with the times you cismale white privileged male. An argument is only as valid as the person's commitment to diversity.

I'm not a butthurt conservative, but to be fair she is indeed overrated. Seeing these awards and how people recognize Meryl Streep as an autority in acting while barely knowing who someone like Isabelle Huppert is, was just laughable

He has done/did/said so many stupid things and thanks the to garbage media spin on everything I have no idea what's true and what's not anymore.