THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS

theguardian.com/media/video/2016/jul/22/jon-stewart-donald-trump-late-show-stephen-colbert-republicans-video

>YOU DON'T OWN IT
>THERE'S NO REAL AMERICA
>YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM

What did he mean by this?

That rich politicians run everything to benefit them the best. people mis interpret this as him attacking the working class but this is not the case.
also if you want to bait people wth this id imagine this would work on Sup Forums

He's implying that the bloodsucking juden own it. he's not wrong

He's talking specifically to right-wing people who believe that they have a monopoly on patriotism and on Christianity. It's also a response to the Republican strategy of dividing people into "liberals" and "Real Americans" that started during the Reagan Administration.

When he says "this country isn't yours", he's talking to the people on the far right. If Sup Forums wants to interpret it as white people because they're insecure morons who see conspiracies around every corner, then I guess they're welcome to do it.

>there is no real america
DUDE GEOGRAPHICAL LANDMASSES DON'T EXIST LMAO

So from "this land was made for you and me" to "this country isn't yours." Huh, no wonder the left has bottomed the fuck out.

I agree with his last point. As a servicemember (or welfare queen to you cucks), I am certain that 95% of Americans don't care about the troops. It's just empty platitudes and token discounts at restaurants. If they really did, they would maybe learn something about politics and the people running for office.

Cannot wait to die when that trade war with China goes hot.

You have to go back.

Guys, come on. I work hard just to have free time to watch movies and shitpost about them.
I don't need redpills and proof of Jewish conspiracies, I just want to talk about movies, my life is already stressful enough

He means it doesn't belong to any one ideology, a faction of one political party does not get to define what America is, what it was, or what it should be.

>People build a country
>parasites then say ''YOU DON'T OWN THIS COUNTRY''

>lizard woman

You've never built shit in your life, nigger. Especially not a fucking country.

Die fighting against China or die fighting against Russia take your pick.
Stop pretending as if Hillary was our last chance at peace you fucking cuck.

She was talking to Sup Forums posters in that videoclip. Being better than someone who posts on Sup Forums is an incredibly low bar.

Theres no draft. You signed up. Dont expect sympathy from me when an ied takes your legs off.

>I'd rather fight a country with more nukes and isn't stealing our jobs!

People who hate everything the US was and is, what it stands for, the moral fiber, and the societal pillars that keep this great country standing, are not American.

There are many on the left who hate this country and want to hijack it, and I don't believe it's wrong to call them out on it, especially when those anti-american ideologies start becoming more popular.