Can someone explain this to me

Why is it okay to be actual savage in Hip hop.
I don't mean those that are rapping about selling coke and drinking lean like Future and Young Thug, or people like Weezy and 21 savage who had it hard in the past.
I mean people like TayK, Kodak, 6ix9ine and xxxtentacion.
They are charged with pedophilia, assults, robbery, murder and sexuall abuse against woman.
For some reason people are think that they are great people because they made garbage music for 15 year olds that try to listen to "edgy" music.
But it only applies to hip hop, because when Spacey was accused of sexual interaction woth an underaged man, they decided to stop his carier, and then you have Kodak who said in his song " I fuck every girl I want, I don't have to rape" during a life performance of tunnel vision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peopel live vicariously through acts of rebellion and support those who could do so. See GG allin and Marilyn Manson for reference

>But it only applies to hip hop, because when Spacey was accused of sexual interaction woth an underaged man, they decided to stop his carier, and then you have Kodak who said in his song " I fuck every girl I want, I don't have to rape" during a life performance of tunnel vision.
spacey is an educate white guy who came from a good family. kodak is poor black trash whos just rapping about shit hes done.
spacey knew what he was doing was wrong.

t. iffy nigga

There's more of a precedence for rappers to be outlaws.

Like, the two most legendary names in Hip Hop: 2pac & Biggie weren't angels desu.

also unlike spacey. kodak isn't trying to preach ppl about morals and shit. spacey wanted his cake and eat it
like harvey supporting feminism and shit.

I don't disagree with you except on one point.

>spacey is an educate white guy who came from a good family
Spacey's dad sexually abused his brother, and likely him as well.

Wait you have to be educated to know that rape is bad

welp didnt know that. tho honestly i disagree with spacey getting blacklisted. his shit was minor
kodak has been dissed by p4k journalists. but his fans dont care
whereas spaceys fanbase are sjws

Because it enhances their art.

XXXTentacion talking about how depressed he is and fucked up his life is becomes so much more real when you see all the crazy shit he has done. It makes their music so much more powerful.

no u have to be educated to not say dumb shit like that in a rap verse.

we are black, we dont have to follow the same bullshit societal norms and customs that exist in white culture. People from the bottom have to do shit like rob steal and kill to clime socio and economic ladder, so im not surprised that you cant understand this.

remember; you dont want us driving nice cars, in your schools, or living near you so dont make all the negative parts of white culture try to apply to us while you try to keep all the positive parts unobtainable.

Dont try to pull?us in now; your society is declining with SJW bullshit artists like you perpetuating absolute nonsense and political correctness

Nah. It's because it's really hard to enjoy an actor who you know is also a pedophile. When rappers talking about how fucked up their life is and how they're gangster and all this shit, and they actually go through with the lifestyle, they become more real.

The same reason conservahicks worship The Hell's Angels or the troops.

" I fuck every girl I want, I don't have to rape"

whats wrong with this

This, it's also why 'The Infamous' is so hard-hitting, considering it was created by 2 young dudes who had actually lived the shit they were talking about.

Good LARPing and dissing white people? Guaranteed replies.

not if you’re a nihilist

and fucking a girl CONSENTUALLY who was drinking and twerking at a houseparty who lied about her age is not the same thing as trolling the playgrounds for 4 year olds on swings in your free candy van

you ignoring the facts leads me to believe youre either willfully ignorant of them or choose to ignore them; either way you’re doing yourself and everyone you spew this bullshit to an intellectual disservice

The overwhelming majority of people in the US wouldn't even know what a nihilist is. Lived experiences enhances art, and it creates a very powerful bond between the artist with those who relate to it, especially with dark shit like gangbanging, addiction & depression

And I was talking about Spacey (inb4 14 years old makes him an ephebophile not a pedophile)

Actual Nihilists that live their philosophy don't exist friendo, you're not a nihilist, more like a moral relativist if you can excuse paedophilia.

B T F O

i dont excuse pedophilia it just has nothing to do with me

im not a child and i dont like kids so who cares

i worry about things that effect me on a day to day basis

niggers are held to lower standards

Damn, you think you're a perpetual victim because of your skin color. You took the wrong pill. (also, you do have to follow the same norms 'cause you'll still go to prison for breaking the law, hate to break it to you)

hes right and u know it

>i worry about things that effect me on a day to day basis

Like, say... a tax on big black dicks or something like that.

I've grown up poor and non-white, and never participated in crime or dumb violent shit.

Maybe you just like behaving like an animal m8?

>I've grown up poor and non-white, and never participated in crime or dumb violent shit.
how did u miss the point this hard?

>its all in your head blackie, theres no racism :^)

fuck off

>you still go to prison for breaking the law
>new age cuckcore SJW societal norms = law

lmaoing at your life

this is why we rob college kids, youre all daddys money pussies

No samefag, he (You) isn't.

>reddit spacing
Almost believed you were actually black for a second, too

Didn't say there wasn't any racism, dumbshit. But I definitely think you don't know what it is anymore.

not him and hes still right fyi

and youd nevever had the opportunity to do none of that shit because youd get laughed out the trap, Pajeet

Not even him, but those 'new age cuckcore societal norms' are vital to have a co-operative society that doesn't collapse under the smallest amount of pressure.

The parts of africa rife with warlords are pretty alpha and filled with retarded cavemen, why don't you go join them?

>this soyboy tried to do a "mic drop" post
>his examples are awful and don't work at all
>gets no responses except this one telling him what a faggot he was trying to pigeon hole white artists to make this not a race thing

first post soy post

fpsp

how would you reply to multiple retarded points in a single post

and my whole argument is not reddit approved at all so youre wrong, reddit is on the side of economic castrating young powerful black men who found a way out of the rat race struggle because they did spooky crimes

hows that working for u again?
oh wait yall killing ppl at schools and country music shows LMAO
shits over you for white boys

You failed to convince me. You're just black so you agree. But an educated black man (like Thomas Sowell, for example) would disagree. Can't wait 'til you victims join the rest of us. (hint, it's all in the mind)

>hurr if youre not a politically correct soyboy faggot youre a primitive as an African

Black-or-White Fallacy

The black-or-white fallacy occurs in arguments that have a disjunctive premiss―that is, one that gives alternatives―when one or more alternatives is incorrectly omitted. The fallacy tries to force you to choose either black or white when gray is an available alternative.

youre argument is as fallacious as your worldview, escape the bubble of your college campus if you want to be taken serious in intellectual discourse

>yfw btfo by a nigger

i love thomas sowell. Black Rednecks and White Liberals was life changing. i still agree with him btw check this out youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I

>Didn't say there wasn't any racism

but you did, you just did it indirectly when you called me a perpetual victim

Modern rap is shit anyways. I only listen to that true 90s rap. The golden era.

>how would you reply to multiple retarded points in a single post

Blacks aren't allowed in other music genres. Hip-Hop's the only place for them. And blacks know this, so won't close the door to any black person trying to make it through that. Hip-hop was literally just party music with no drugs or references to crime and whites still called it savage nigger shit. It doesn't matter what whites say about it they'll always despise the people who make it.

No matter what a nigger does, it will still be made by a nigger and the biggest offense a nigger can commit is being a nigger. So sexual assault, rape, robbery, murder, etc, that shit is second to being a nigger to begin with. If a nigger does that shit, then that just gives you more reason to hate them.

It's okay in hip hop because the worst crime committed already is being a nigger. You can be the biggest pussy nigger on earth and the whites would still come up with a reason to hate you.

I don't think Kodak would get nearly as much hate if he wasn't as dark skinned as he is. Drake wouldn't be as loved as he is by the mainstream if he wasn't that light. 6ix9ine is running around everywhere telling people to try and kill him and people just laugh and joke about his shit. Kodak is in his house streaming and 50 cops rush in to get him.

As for me, I'm pretty divorced about caring about what a person did and the art they created. Shit you go all over 21's IG and see his pictures from before he even released his first mixtape, doing the same shit as TayK. Guns are all over it. Funeral dates are all over it, there's about 10 pictures of him in his hospital bed after getting shot up.

OP you should stop getting caught up in the twitter wokesphere. Terrible people can make valuable things just as well as lovely people can. If you are unable to accept that prepare to limit you intake a lot more.

If I wanted to be really cynical I could say it's just that hip hop makes white people too much money which is why they'll pay for lawyers to help these niggers.

I don't go to college.

Truly amazing, you parroted clever sounding 'argumentative' words and then act like you even comprehended my fucking argument enough to dismantle it.

Never mind the fact that I was highlighting what a society without 'SJW values' would be like.

If you want some Mad Max shit, then that definitely exists in this world. If you truly think that being punished for serious crimes is bad, then a lawless shithole is perfect for you.

(Yes, I know a 'crime' is a subjective thing, but most of the time it is a negative utility that warrants punishment)

Your style of thinking is sophomoric, grow up a little before trying to make statements about society, as a whole.

And, I don't think less of you for being black. I don't give a shit if I was BTFO by a nigger or a cracker, if they actually understood what I was saying, so I can better improve my worldview.

>you didnt say it
>but im going to say you did without actual saying
W O W

i couldnt ask for somebody to sum up the facts more perfectly

bravo

im the black guy ITT btw

nice reddit spacing

It makes the argument more digestible, for people with short attention spans.

im sure thats common in your home at reddit.

I guarantee I've been on Sup Forums longer than you, whereas you are most definitely some retard who came in the mid 2010s or some shit.

>I guarantee I've been on Sup Forums longer than you

the absolute state of Sup Forums

sure you have redditor!

please god be bait

leave the US then

>h-he'll go away if I keep calling him reddit, instead of addressing his argument!!!
You're a joke, man.

i dont care for what redditors have to say.

So if spacey started singing about fucking kids it would be alright and exempt him from all legal and moral repercussions because he's being "real" with his art?

no because he signed a social contract to conduct himself like a middle aged white man

planning on it

So if blacks and wiggers are all defaulting to signing a social contract to conduct themselves like savages, what exactly is wrong with racism?

Phil Spektor was doing crazy shit for years and was left unchecked.

nothing

So, you just don't have a response to my arguments.

That's fine, you just had to be honest, friend!

i cant respond to something i never read.

Ok, so you're illiterate as well. That's also fine.

Please fuck my pale Irish boipucci Mr black man

nothing is wrong with racism

the final solutionnis one race though

thats pretty gay

are you gay?

>the final solutionnis one race though
Nah, I'm cool with not exterminating all the other races and just letting them live in their own separate nations. But yeah, I agree each nation of earth needs to cleanse itself of incompatible foreign bodies.

nations need to die also.

i meant interracial breeding until all men look like asian Drake and women look like Karruche Tran

Sorry, I was typing under the assumption that you weren't an absolute cretin.
>inferior races should be mixed with superior ones because idk lol

1000 or so years into the future when the single race: humanity looks back, theyre going to think, “wow white people were really up their own ass during the 20th and 21st centuries; calling themselves superior to other humans when we are all equal”

>thinking 'inferior' and 'superior' races exist
>thinking that there is an objective metric to even measure races against each other
come back you've graduated high school

You mean "when we are all equal(ly shit)"
I don't consider whites to be the most superior anyway. I'm well aware of IQ, national development, crime rate and life expectancy statistics in other parts of the world. Regardless different nations and races existing is vital to bolster competition and conflict that drives forward advancement.

They're probably actually going to look back and think "wow it's too bad we spent all our time arguing on the internet about shit that should be a non-issue then nuked each other"

>Regardless different nations and races existing is vital to bolster competition and conflict that drives forward advancement.
'Advancement' is a vague term, advancement towards what?

Also, let's be real here, a world split into explicit ethnostates would devolve into warmongering and shit flinging in no time whatsoever since the 'other' can be separated into abstract entities to hate a lot easier than living,breathing humans who you interact with.

>Regardless different nations and races existing is vital to bolster competition and conflict that drives forward advancement.
nope

Got your ip address.

reported for hacking and terrorism

good luck faggot, I'm behind 7 proxies

how is that bait. thats literally how x got popular his image was unknown except for fights and general niggery to make his edgy music more "real"

your grandmother probably had kids at 14, stop letting (((society))) brainwash you

Poor people that rob/steal/sell dope are doing it to "move up in social class". They end up stealing and selling dope until they get thrown in the slammer and end up more broke and fucked up than people that just gritted their teeth and showed up to their shitty factory job and waited for a chance to move up the chain the old fashioned way.

Not that they aren't getting backlash for it, their only fans are edgy teenagers

*are not doing it

>twitter wokesphere.
thanks for this, I shall use this when arguing with black women with afros and nose piercings

this is going to really blow your mind, but some people commit crimes, profit, use the profits to go legit, and never get caught

who said anything about race.
if chance the rapper got a rape charge it would be detrimental because he signed the contract of a woke non-violent black man

because they make good songs.

Because murder music, pickaninny hair and misogyny is exactly what the hip-hop audience wants and desires. When people watch a Kevin Spacey film they mainly don't want to think about him trying to ram his STD infected cock in Anthony Rapp's hairless asshole.
This is also why p4k are much angrier at Migos for being homophobic than being burglars. They like and endorse the criminal side of it, just not the un-PC side

it's just larping for the audience

the poor writing is a nice touch. 6.5/10 bait

I'd once heard hip-hop described as "urban folk music". Simply put, that's what it is. Most of the same appeal you'd find in folk music is also found in hip-hop.

This creature should be put down

it can't be folk if it's attributed to individual performers and isn't performed as custom by the general population.

A lot of the fanbase is young and either dont care or grew up in a similar situation where that shit is probably normally within their communities
You also have the idea that sjw whites are on a thin mental/hive-mind line when trying to judge blacks

To generalize:
Blacks aren't the "enemy" to the left side of things, and Blacks doing "negro" things just confirms thoughts for people to the right side of things.

A lot of rappers currently doing crimes (Kodak), as in not past things they got over (to an extent 21), are more judged but at the end of the day just scroll through IG there's a lot of retardation within the hip-hop community

But dont be fooled a lot of old head and woke(ish) hip-hop fans don't like them, but do the sjw white thing and ignore them for the most part without really advocating too much change within the community

If you can't completely stop them, you're hating. At what point is enough enough? It's too blurry with how quick things go nowadays unless the majority of the community just stops cold in support.