What the fuck is wrong with him? I hope for his sake...

What the fuck is wrong with him? I hope for his sake, he hired for security for his kids because his act of cowardice might bring harm to his family.

is that actually his facial hair or is this shooped

he's so weird. he's a loyal christian father/husband who doesn't cheat in sport or life yet he votes democrat?

Their team is in one of the most liberal infested areas in the country. And let's be real if there's any sport that the left is watching it's Basketball so they can stare at BBC.

Trump shouldn't even make them news and just hangout with the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sports fans aren't nearly as collectively conservative as you probably think.

Social justice is "in" nowadays in a big way. That is why this half-white sportsball player is identifying with his hood side.
Its all about marketing your brand in the NBA, the most selfish SJW league in existence (yes, more than the NFL)

What did he do?

Absolutely nothing.

He still an Uncle Tom. Fuck this lightskinned ass nigga.

Steph Curry isnt half white

Problem is our half retard president

yeah in usa cuz "fans" are customers because everything is mainstream and has to be politicized with in support of lgbtqsbdjkddjbahjdakhjdakjgakd and immigrants and democrats and everything anti-conservative.

>Maybe I shouldn't go to the house of someone I fundamentally disagree with on everything

That's exactly what he's thinking

What did he do?

It was obvious the Warriors wouldn't attend, but the media needs a story and Trump needs to play victim/stir up controversy

He doesn't want to go to the White House

Sports played the biggest roll in integration because rich white folk couldn't help themselves from hiring black people and getting a competitive advantage instead of letting all black schools kick their ass.

Sports have always been at the tip of the spear in the fight for civil rights.

>NBA all the way on the left
>NHL to the right of NFL and only NCAA, NASCAR, and Golf beat it

Thanks for proving me right despite implying I was wrong.

Do you actually believe this crap?

>sportsball
Go back to r eddit you fucking loser

I served in the US military
I wonder how the Warriors would respond when terrorists or illegals kill their family

Again like i said like that in USA not in the rest of the world. European clubs and supporters are majority right-wing because the working class is watching it not customers who support plastic sport clubs in usa that are overwhelmingly liberal because they push same liberal shit for fatter profits. Sport in USA is plastic.

>I served in the US military

lol, why did you feel the need to post that?

that piece of information had no relevance to your post

Too bad most of Europe is infested with Muslims

You invite them in
We kill them

We were the only nation to cheer for Syrian kids getting gassed

>identifying with his hood side
Yeah, he had a proper ghetto childhood, straight up The Wire shit

>Its all about marketing your brand in the NBA
Totally not being a robot by expressing his opinion on things

So the rich conservative white people like Trump are the working class?

Welfare queens always feel the need to mention how proud they are to leech off of taxpayer money.

All he did was decline an invitation to the White House

I almost died in Iraq for these unappreciative niggers to speak

If you aren't gonna be used for propaganda what good are you?

>lecry supporting curry
You assholes really had to elect a twitter troll?

Yes your pro sports is nothing like rest of the world. It exists just for profit. No tradition and no soul. More adds than playtime, customer fans, plastic clubs, everything is politicized (liberal views ofc to attract more customers). Even the club with tradition and history are changing. Sure there are still clubs and supporters that arent like that but they are in minority and they are mostly smaller and not mainstream clubs.

No you almost died to protect peoples free speech you dumbfuck, you don't get to control what they do with their free speech

the muslim rate in europe is 4%

if europe is infested with muslima, then you are infested with blacks (13% of the US) and latinos (18%)

you should blame your former president bush for that desu

that war was such a fucking pointless waste of money and human lives and it was also based on a lie

>European clubs and supporters are majority right-wing
Nah, a minority is right wing. Most ultra groups are apolitical

You almost died for absolutely nothing you brainwashed grunt.

If they like freedom of speech so fucking much move to Syria and Iraq

Me and my ancestors didn't fight and almost die for this country for them. This is MY country you fuck and I have the freedom to tell these niggers to leave

you almost died because someone in Israel wanted us to further destabilize the area

You almost died to give us a better foothold in the Middle East.

>If they like freedom of speech so fucking much move to Syria and Iraq
Those places don't have freedom of speech

And now we are back to fight the war at home

People like me, millions of us, will gladly kill and DIE for our commander in chief

>This is MY country you fuck and I have the freedom to tell these niggers to leave

And because of your actions and those who served before, they have the freedom to tell your stupid racist ass to shut the fuck up

>If they like freedom of speech so fucking much move to Syria and Iraq
Are you just pretending to be mentally challenged?

what i mean by right wing is conservative, nationalistic, patriotic. Its still majority in West but the teams like Man Utd, Arsenal, Barca are starting to become plastic too.

won't the guns going "bang bang" trigger your ptsd?

Considering he's finally shining a light on how cancerous the NFL and NBA are, yes.

Funny how these players can kneel during anthems, raise their fist for black power, be advocates for black causes, but as soon as someone with more power than them calls their bluff, they start bitching. Fuck both of these leagues. No one can objectively argue that modern sports are mainly about athletic competition. It's commercialized, politicized garbage.

Remember the American vs Britain threads? semen slurping soccer vs ameriburger NFL? good times

This is why college sports are the best. Players won't run their mouth for fear of losing their scholarship. Plus you can't move a university to another state for just a few bucks

I'm not a dumb minority athlete who bites the hand who feeds them

Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences

>they start bitching
The president started talking shit unprompted at a campaign rally 1 year after he already won the election. Who is the one bitching again? Btw I'm not sure what power he wields since he can't get any of his legislation to pass.

The only war you're interested in is killing your countries own citizens because they're "Liberals". All while in reality it is the right-wing corporate elites who have destroyed your country. How many Trillions of dollars have went into war and dead soldiers?

>yfw McCain keeps cucking trumps legislation

>I almost died in Iraq for these unappreciative niggers to speak

You also fought for Israel more than Americans.

> as someone with more power than them calls their bluff, they start bitching
You could argue people like LeBron are more powerful than Trump, in a way. They're the ones that are people's heroes and idols, not him. Modern professional sports have made athletes more powerful than politicians and the media

>Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences
And what will be the consequences in this case? I doubt they give a shit about what Trumps wants or thinks