TRUMP TAKES ON NFL KNEELERS, Encourages Supporters To Leave Stadium If Anthem Protest

'Get that son of a b***h off the field!': Trump calls for BOYCOTTS of NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

archive.fo/2017.09.23-130553/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912036/Trump-BOYCOTT-NFL-teams-players-won-t-stand-Anthem.html

President Donald Trump has ratcheted up the national controversy over black National Football League players who refuse to stand while the U.S. National Anthem is played before games. During a Friday night political rally in Alabama, Trump called on fans to boycott teams that allow players to engage in that particular form of protest. The league's TV ratings have slid since quarterback Colin Kaepernick, then the leader of the San Francisco 49ers, began the trend in September 2016. 'Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, "Get that son of a b***h off the field right now! He is fired. He's fired!"' Trump boomed. His crowd applauded and chanted 'USA! USA!'

The outspoken president also said American football is 'not the same game anymore' since referees have clamped down on aggressive tackles, throwing penalty flags whenever they hear the crack of a vicious hit. 'They are ruining the game, right?' he asked. 'They are ruining the game.' Players on the field 'want to hit,' he complained. 'But you know what's hurting the game more than that?' Trump asked. 'When people like yourselves turn on television and you see those people taking the knee when they are playing our great National Anthem.' 'The only thing you could do better is, if you see it – even if it's one player – leave the stadium. I guarantee things will stop. Things will stop.' 'Pick up and leave. Just pick up and leave.'

'You know, some owner is going to do that. He is going to say, "That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired",' he predicted. 'Because that's a total disrespect of our heritage, that's a total disrespect of everything that we stand for.'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2017.09.23-170538/http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-attendance-down-2017-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League
youtu.be/M6Zhfw8KB2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I wish he could be president forever.

Why is this dude so caught up with fucking football players when North Korea is setting off nukes in the Pacific Ocean?

I don't support Trump, but you have to admire how energetic he is about everything all the time. That being said, who cares about flag kneelers? It's a fad that started to distract people from the fact that Keapernick wasn't good enough to play football.

this

future generations will be jealous as fuck that we got to live in the era of the most entertaining president of anywhere in anytime

only a presidency of kanye west could MAYBE top that

You're a disappointment.

freedom of opinion is against Murrikan ideals?

bait but i'll bite

unless you've lived under a rock you'd know he is concerned about the norks

Hes setting them off underground, hes plopping unarmed missles into the sea.

Get your facts right.

pretentious

Trump is such a fucking idiot. Literally too stupid to be even allowed to own a football team. Kek

Yes, freedom of opinion, this includes calling out others on their distasteful and despicable behavior.

Yes. Are you new to our politics? You literally can't say anything ever unless it's on an anonymoose Sengalese basket weaving forum behind 6 VPNs.

we should change the constitution to make this happen
praise kek shadelay

kim jong-un is an apehoop fan and friends with dennis rodman

trump attacking the nba is hurting kim jong-un much more than any sanctions could

>freedom of opinion is against Murrikan ideals?
Only for his bigot followers. Probably 75% of the people I've seen are pissed at what he said.

Tomorrow there are going to be a TON of players kneeling and a TON of stadium attendees kneeling.

Trumpers gonna trump

I hope this brings back the XFL and kills apehoop forever

Drumpf supporters vote against their interests like the inbred retards they are

I'd say, and the majority of Americans I think will agree, that the ones kneeling during the national anthem are a "disappointment". I can think of a couple better words to use... Disgraceful... Ungrateful... Dillusional...

NFL stadiums are already half-empty when it's normally full and viewership is tanking.
archive.fo/2017.09.23-170538/http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-attendance-down-2017-9

Of course not, you have all the right to disagree with Murrikan ideals. Just like Murrikans have the right to not pay you money on the basis of you not liking their ideals.

Not so entertaining when his decisions fuck with your family and evironment

what if their priority interest are memes and entertainment?

checkmate, boring "reasonable" hillary voter

>"b-but she was so qualified"
>"i-it was time for a female president and break the glas ceiling!!!1"

>Stadiums
>Literally just the 49ers, Rams and Chargers.

The NFL kneeling bullshit was a faux trend started by a dogshit QB who got raised by white parents after his mom got BLACKED. Lets dispel once and for all this fiction that Kaepernick was kneeling for any sort of political activism. He was stirring controversy to hide his abysmal play abilities that resulted in the 49ers averaging one of the worst seasons in the history of their program.

Pretty much this. He did it to hide the fact that he was a shitty QB and other players hopped on because they gotta sell dem shoes mane.

Freedom of speech means you can't be jailed for what you say, under most circumstances. Nothing protects these retards from facing consequences. Also
>Name 1 (ONE) country where it is better to be black than the united states

Nationalism is literally cancer and responsible for every single war. KYS trumptards

Sup Forums memes are cringe af tho

uh oh guys, the kochbot's vocabulary.exe is malfunctioning, it can't spell words correct.

>implying every stadium from here on out will be jam-packed

canada?

Levis stadium because they suck and it's far away. Rams and chargers who just moved to LA. Everyone else is full

>he actually gives a fuck if people knee during the national anthem
You're a disappointment too.

>personal anecdote meme

Funny how liberals are so quick to cry white trash when Trump wins, but then they backtrack and act like that white trash isn't blindly patriotic and on the side of Trump. Anyone who sympathizes with Kaepernick is quite frankly retarded.

>kneeling during your national anthem because you don't like your president

You people are so brain damaged it's ridiculous. And you actually think you're in the right here.

You honestly think that the average voter approves of kneeling during the national anthem ?

TNF is up. Overall viewer ship is down likely due to cord cutters and streams. Hard to use "tanking" when the top 5 rated programs on Sunday were all NFL games.

Lower mean household income

Super cringe bait bull I'll bite

More than half of trump supporters are on some sort of Medicaid/Obamacare yet they pursue to vote for slimbags that cut their benefit

So this is Sup Forums tier polotical debate.

>implying Canada isn't a shitty country

(u)

He's not wrong

Mexico. The worst thing you will hear is they'll call you "negrito", but nothing like the hanging threats you see here all the time.

Explain poor ticket sales.
Sauce

I just want to fucking watch Sports. I don't give a fuck what Trump has to say, or what the politcial opinions of the players are. I just want to watch Sports.

Just another shitposting twitter distraction played perfectly while he shits up the world.

>mexico
>The worst thing you will hear is they'll call you "negrito"
ayyy lmao

the correct answer is sweden

LA Rams, LA Chargers, Levi stadium

I'm half black and didn't give a shit about the election but I think I just became a trump fan. He's right about everything he said which means tomorrow the majority of teams are going to kneel thus killing football. What a thing to wake up too.

Look at every blue collar red state. West Virginia is a republican strong hold and over 60 percent of the pop is on Medicaid

then switch to real football m8

our sports are still very much about sports from the media site
(many clubs just have a political ideology attached to their identity, so you will occasionally see fans of such teams display political opionions during games, but that's it)

Hate this argument regarding anything. The United States SHOULD be setting the bar, or rather always attempting to raise its standards, not lowering them to other countries.

Don't forget the obamacare repeal bill failing

Trump might be bad at passing laws but he's a professional at diversions and distractions

Except that isnt why theyre kneeling

Knowing how stupid these activists are they will double down on their retardation and will alienate more and more people

Still no sauce. Now only citing West Virginia?
That would not be the only game where ticket sales are hurting.

Is Trump respecting the flag when he bows down to the Saudi, Israel and Putin?

>(((Hollywood))) losing shekels hand over fist
>The electric jew is on its last legs
>(((Sports))) following their lead
Is there any better sound than the death rattle of multiple forms of bread and circus?

He's also incredible at cutting regulations and getting China to cuck North Korea.

>Take public opinion (Over half of America agree that kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful)
>Crank it up to 11 and broadcast it at a rally
>Leftists lose their minds

Truly this is the power of Trump, driving his opponents mad effortlessly

There'll just be an alternative national football league set up, Trump tried something like that in the '80s but it failed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League

>so caught up with
>took like 45 seconds to shit on them
yeah really booked him solid

Says the country too scared to send a few dozen athletes to Korea because of a fat, asian Trump.

That's a good point, but Blacks have it better in America than anywhere else in the world regarding things like wealth, education, life expectancy etc etc

>That would not be the only game where ticket sales are hurting.
Those are pretty much the only places.

NHL the only remaining sport where teams take pride in the national anthem

>sport

Makes sense. I forgot about the Dennis Rodman shit.

youtu.be/M6Zhfw8KB2g
Having a president Sun Downing due to dementia is amazing. he might cause a war or something but we can't say he's not entertaining.

Did he stutter? Dumbass.

This so much about kapernick. For someone who is so all about injustice and being about the streets and helping blacks. The dude went to the Superbowl a few years ago. And the week prior to the game all they do is interview and talk to the players. Tell me why he never said one fucking word about all this injustice and white oppression?? No he waited till his skills declined and was out of a job then he became a civil rights leader. It scares me how many manypeople don't knowthis and honestly think he's kneeling bc racism.

argentina. even if you are black you are still white.

Drumpfkins vote against their interests

REEEEEEEEEEEE BLACK LIVES MATTER

This Trump me has gone on long enough.

Sup Forumstards will tell you racism isn't real, and they're mostly right if you stick to NY, NJ, Fl, etc. But I've been to the South and I know how racist the ones inbreds are down there.

Still boggles my mind how someone poorer, less educated, and in worse shape than me can think they're better than because they're white.

>I'M LISTENING TO THE FUCKING SONG

>take common public opinion
>ratchet it up to eleven
>watch the left have a complete fucking meltdown over it and double down
Everytime.

>professional sports were made to be a distraction
>Now in days I can't stop hearing about politics in sports

Do you hate the argument because you cannot refute it?

>The United States SHOULD [...] raise its standards
What standard is raised by kowtowing to a black man who complains about perceived slights against him based upon his race even though he makes more money in a year than half the country will ever see in their lifetime and was lovingly raised by a family of the race that he accuses of being the source of these slights?

How long until it becomes the most retweeted tweet of all time?

Don't forget a ton of viewership losses too.

why can't blacks speak english properly?

I tried telling this to my friend who's been sipping the blacks have it so bad juice. He honestly had no comeback. Most people I've met who are on the blm white people are evil kick are just parroting something they read online.

You're not supposed to vote for gibs anyway, you vote for what's right

I hate the argument because it's a lazy cop out.

Nothing will ever top the 51th superbowl anyway, this sport might as well end.

white men keeping them down

Even it gets most retweets it will not make his Hillary win OHIO.

i don't know. why can't Trump spell?

Low average IQ (85)

>Most people I've met just parrot something they read online.

That's mostly of everyone, on both sides of the spectrum. Don't even try to deny that.

Explain why Trump talks like 4th grader

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

On one side you have an employee base full of dumb black guys who are easily riled up by social media and SJWs who will make it their life's mission to ruin you.

On the other hand you've got normies and conservatives who actually pay for your product giving up and going elsewhere.

What the fuck are you meant to do in that situation?

cop out for what?

do you actually believe the police is hunting down black people like some form of neonazis? BLM and karpenick are idiotic and whining over nothing. If those petty worhtless criminals stop resisting arrest they won't get killed. And if they do get killed nothing of value was lost anyways.

based President calling out dumb niggers

In what way has Trump bowed down to any of these groups?

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums will try to assert that racism isn't real. More likely it will be argued that racism is justified.

What are their interests?

Well that's your problem fampai
He's pretty entertianing

*Explains

>I hear by
>I hearby
>We must fix our education system
>I hereby

Trump has a black level IQ at best