Beach boys>Beatles

Beach boys>Beatles

nah
but they're both pretty gud

The best beach boy songs are better than the best beatle songs but the Beatles have way more good songs

Everything post Rubber Soul except Let it Be is better than all of the Beach Boys stuff.

Beach Boys are still great though

Nah, even Eleanor Rigby is better than God Only Knows

*Everything post Revolver except White Album is better than all of the Beach Boys stuff

>god only knows is the best beach boy song
Jesus Christ have you even listened to The Beach Boys you stupid dumb cunt

Yes, I listened to all of their albums. God Only Knows is their best song. Not by far, but it is

Wrong.
White Album is the best Beatles Album you fucking retard

both are shit, you soy boy

Not even close. They have many songs better than god only knows. In fact god only knows really isn’t that good.

Your opinion on The Beach Boys and the Beatles is worthless

>ob la da
>elenour rigby
>good
The only good beatles album is abbey road

Ob la da is great. Only weak song on the entire double LP is Wild Honey Pie.

Eleanor Rigby is on fucking Revolver you dunce.

Abbey Road is tied with the White Album IMO.

>having this shitty of an opinion

I love the beach boys but the beatles were better.

I'm not the second guy you even replied to, but he's correct.

Fuck off with your memes unless you can back them up. The burden of proof is on you.

More like
Brian Wilson > Beatles

Lmao ok dumbass

>Wilson's bandmates and father Murry resented that he was singled out as a "genius".[46] In a 1966 article that asked if "the Beach Boys rely too much on sound genius Brian", his brother Carl rejected the notion, explaining that although Brian was the most responsible for their music, every member of the group contributed ideas.[47] Mike Love recalled, in his 2016 memoir, that "[a]s far as I was concerned, Brian was a genius, deserving of that recognition. But the rest of us were seen as nameless components in Brian's music machine

The "Brian is the genius behind the beach boys" tagline was a meme that brian paid people to say. In reality all the members of the band contributed to their songs, although Brian was the most talented.

till i die is pretty great

Wow you've really convinced me

>Brian was the most responsible for their music,

didn't dennis say without brian there would be no beach boys?

Your opinion is trash
>god only knows is the best beach boys song bro!
>Elenor rigby is a good song dude!

>"Brian Wilson is the Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his fucking messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything."

Lol

I wasn't the first of those opinions.
The best beach boys song is Here Today.

and if you think Eleanor Rigby (learn to spell) isn't a good song, well you have garbage taste.

Reddit

>beach boys

More like the Soy Boys

*blocks your path*

>fag dancing
no thanks

>its always a fucking american posting this

How do you think things would have been if Smile was actually released? Would the Beach Boys have been more highly respected?

I think this boards consensus on the Beach Boys being better than the Beatles is because most users are American. Same thing why the prefer the Ramones over the Pistols even though is a well known fact that brits are better at punk.

yes

>They have many songs better than god only knows.
They really don't, dude.