/BIG BALLER GENERAL/ - CHRIS PAUL EDITION

get in here big ballers

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ça va, mon ami?

Oui poto

kek

one tweet and the nba niggers go full nigger chimpout

based trump working the marks

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

Based Trump is accelerating the destruction of the bread and circus

No one will watch anything full of butthurt nignogs constantly protesting the country

this tbqhfamalam

*cries*

BIG Baller reporting in. Don't @ me ballets.

TRUMP
B
T
F
O

President Babyman is the maddest President

who's mad again?

My Lebron tweet thread got deleted by a man who did it for free. Prepare to be censored Pierre

trump doing hard deflection work after getting rekt by best korea

Maddest President in history.

Imagine you're supposed to be the most powerful man in the world and you spend your day trying to convince people that you definitely weren't owned by athletes.

go protest about it, pussy

President Corncob

keep protesting maybe someone will give a shit about how badly you got owned in the election

Nice "sport" you have there.

second confirmed person mad online today you and the corncob in chief should hug it out

I hate this insufferable agitator as much as Trump. What a fucking loser.

SHIT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look for any excuse to chimp

go riot in the streets about how not-owned you are

What the fuck do they want?

MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL! MELO TO OKC! NOT A DRILL!

huh?

Why do amerisharts care so much about Twatter flamewars?

They want the president to not call them sons of bitches. Is that such a hard request?

Will someone please think the millionaires?

Which millionaires am I supposed to be mad at? I get confused because they all seem to be millionaires in this argument.

Someone please... think of the millionaires...!

?

>Trying to leech off of based Lavar and Zo

Stay in Houston, small baller

The ones who put pigs in cop outfits on their practice socks. The ones who openly promote divisive narratives based on absolutely false beliefs (Trayvon, Mike Brown, muh racist cops, etc). The ones who support cop killers like Micah Richards and blame whites for it. The ones who cover for their pets who commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime in their home cities. The ones who, without being promoted as a PRODUCT (which is what they are), would be slinging buffalo wings at a diner in Indiana/Ohio/East LA.

There are good ways to "protest" but promoting false narratives to race bait against the majority isn't one of them.

wew lad

Swiss Miss over here clutching pearls because boys are being mean to the big men with guns.

I'm half black and agree with this. Majority of black people are ghetto scum who think they deserve everything. Source. Everyone on the black side of my family is either in prison in a gang or a drug dealer. And its not their fault EVER white people is just RACIST

>StayInYoLane
oh wow Chris Paul is a misogynist too I didn't realize. That's very disappointing.

lol ok kyle

bruh this is why he keeps winning stop being a little bitch.

>he keeps winning

lol

>Paris climate accord
>Travel ban
>Deportations up
>Stocks soaring
>Base growing
>3.3% GDP growth. Almost 20% higher than predicted measures

WINING

I wonder what you pink skinned pig people would do if you couldn't gather on Sup Forums to pretend like you matter

Theres a sect of Americans who will never be satisfied. Its in their blood to assume that things are terrible at all times and will never except America as the great country it is.

This will never end because this mindset is so ingrained in them. Coincidentally its the same people who are obsessed with blaming outside forces for their own failures and hold onto delusions that the world is out to get them.

>Base growing
Trump was at a 50% approval rating during at the inauguration.
He's at 33% The fucking base is shrinking.

>Coincidentally its the same people who are obsessed with blaming outside forces for their own failures and hold onto delusions that the world is out to get them.
Like the Jews and the liberal media?

Trump would be fantastic president if he didn't fucking speak.

lol the first two items are already walked back

>The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

Tone down this line and this will be pretty decent bait.

>taking credit for GDP growth only 7 months into a presidency
we're literally still under Obama's last budget lmao

>under obama's budget
and?

>t. never took an economics class
gdp growth is determined by labor input not national budget you retarded nigger

no hes pulling out of the paris agreement

Bbb can't even get run in it's own thread these days. Not even preseason yet and its already played the fuck out.

Would say this is bait initially but then saw it's a blog visible from outer space so I know this is a sincere libcuck lol

>niggers are tough, cool, and badass
>guy says something rather offhand and indirect about them
>massive tears and asshurt ensues

lol so much winning

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922

>leader of the world riding a sea change
>spending a day crying about athletes