When you realized that Yeezus was a masterpiece?

When you realized that Yeezus was a masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/1Qfzkz77Yjq8N6zASUichX?si=4VhlIiQbRAqWBqm-zbaDdA
youtu.be/pRJKHS9WE0M
youtu.be/1-LtUA5er_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the fifth or sixth listen...

after falling down a staircase and landing on the back of my head, leaving me permanently mentally impaired

When you realized that Graduation is the best Kanye album and Yeezus is just Death Grips Diet and is 4th best Kanye album.

1st listen, it was while riding a motorcycle

>Kanye attempts No Love Deep Web - the album
uhhhh no thanks

like a 6 or 7 out of 10

>everyone making experimental hip-hip albums is copying Death Grips guise xD even if this genre exists since 90s

Fucking idiots. Kanye didn't even know Death Grips in 2012/2013

>first four tracks are gritty and aggressive hip hop
>completely changes direction afterwards
Wasted potential.

open.spotify.com/artist/1Qfzkz77Yjq8N6zASUichX?si=4VhlIiQbRAqWBqm-zbaDdA

i love yeezus, but 808s has has more melody throughout

their tied for me maybe slight edge for yeezus

Kanye's music really is patrician disguised as a normie to fool dad rockers on here

Daily reminder that Kanye West is an absolute idiot and doesn't know the first thing about art.
>INB4 BUCKLEY
Fuck off. He's 100% correct. If you actually watch the video and stop being close minded, you would know his points are completely valid. Kanye is a farce.
youtu.be/pRJKHS9WE0M
youtu.be/1-LtUA5er_M

Maybe he should have looked into them, Yeezus probably would have turned out much better

New pasta?

It isn't even long enough to be a pasta. Stop baiting and watch the fucking video.

You fucking idiot. Bound 2 is the perfect closer to the album. It's a fake and gross "happy ending". It's the most disgusting song on the album.

Oh my lord watching this makes my fucking head hurt he has no idea what he's talking about aaaaah

Long before I pushed this guy down a staircase

Why isn't TLOP in your top 3 Kanye albums yet?

1. Yeezus
2. TLOP
3. 808s
4. Graduation
5. MBDTF
6. LR
7. TCD

Not even close. It's literally the most unoriginal, uncreative and idiotic song on the album. There were two samples of soul songs he employed from the video, each in a different key, BPM, and with different moods. These moods completely clash and fail to deliver on anything important or meaningful. Not only that, but the beat roams like a ghost whispering his sentiments. Where the fuck is it? You can't hear it. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! YOU CAN'T HEAR IT!!

And yet you couldn't offer a single rebuttal to any of his points.

It's a solid 5/10