/brit/

Update: still can't find my bloody house keys (edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hZ5gTYMk8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=a7zDebveHeM#t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck brits

OOGA BOOGA

just kick in the door (waving the four four)
fuck keys

here's what you need to know: black people play the victim card

they commit crimes of their own back and then blame it on anyone else but themselves

and stupid lefties like you lap it up

BLM turned into a terrorist group when they killed those 5 policemen and it should be banned

*blocks your path*

mclovin

ah yes, the alt right

hate it when JFs are OP

i'm not a leftie... you are arguing against imaginary people.

I don't doubt that black people like any minority play the victim card however just becuase one memeber of a minority isn't a victim of environment doesn't mean all of them aren't. Don't understand how this is confusing to be honest.

sniffing some whizz

The french and yanks are sub-subhuman.

wrote today's date on a post-it note

What degree would give me a good chance of moving to the US?

It's a bit windy outside.

lefties dont care about one of these dead children. guess which one.

Lol who the fuck are the other 2 posts here that weren't me

>needing house keys

What type of shithole do you live in?

Travel & Tourism

isn't this the yank who posted his coffee table accoutrements in a living room thread here on int?

none. you need a masters to move there.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hZ5gTYMk8Y

green card

don't think you're getting one though, sunshine

wtf is a hun?

he's really insecure about his lower face isnt he.

nobody is defunct of blame for a crime because of "environmental reasons"

there are plenty of opportunities for black people in America to not be criminals and be part of civilised society but they take the choice to be a criminal and don't blame me if I don't shed a tear when they get taken out

What if I studied for a masters IN the US

>tfw you realise nearly every insufferable lefty post you see is just right-wingers taking talking points from the leftist friends pretending to be leftist themselves to play devils advocate and stir an argument just for the sake of one and roleplay as a lefty for the entire time

duno

Well he went to a somewhat shitty uni there if I remember correctly, and we come from a fairly white area so it's understandable he would make that comment. Not sure how you think I would seek to "impress" randos on the internet with the fact that not even me but a mate went to a random American uni.

can confirm
we don't tolerate any uneducated people in the enlightened states of america

you'll learn when you're older hun xx

either way dialogue is good. plus it allows you to formulate rational counters to the bullshit you see the left peddle in real life.

why has it become fashionable to get a retarded haircut

don't know if it's actually possible to find an appropriate synthesis between some of my normalfagish desires and my autism

Or you could marry a fat old yank, just like my reality tv shows :)

mmhmm mmahh

cultural marxism

I still didn't get a reply from why the anti-racists prefer to post on Sup Forums than on reddit, twitter, tumblr

>video not available in your country

That's apparently the type of shithole I live in

*Walks behind /brit/*

Ah yes.

because they're here to bait you, dumbshit.

>people

all of the silly ones you see to try to discredit us

>gif
fuck off

who said they are blameless? I said you can examine the disproportionate amount of crimes commited by black people through a socio-history and the resulting environment. I have more sympathy for the youth who was born with nothing and no father who steals to feed his family than the rich guy with a much more fortunate environment and brighter future who simillarly decides to steal. Again, why this is surprising to you is shocking.

I don't think many people are "shedding tears" for the actual criminals that are being taken out. What people are concerned about is just because of the colour of your skin you are treated in a more hostile manner regardless of any basis in reality. We are all only human we all have sterotypes and profiling (i prefer white women to black women etc), however when this very profiling frequently results in avoidable and unjustified deaths i'm not surprised that fellow memebers of taht community are outraged.

I don't mean to be rude but I feel you're just a bit stupid really.

justice

who here /prettyboyfloyd/

Nooiiice gary

Is it easier to move to Canada as an Englishman than to the US?

They're essentially the same countries anyway, right?

i have the life of a stoner except i've never smoked.

how do i get hold of marijuanas

shagged any more apes lad

so you're just resorting to ad-homenin attacks now because I said that black people are more likely to be criminals

hmmmmmmm ah yes

US

youtube.com/watch?v=a7zDebveHeM#t=50s

just go over in brownface and speak gibberish they'll give you a free ipad and apartment for your trouble

it's bill burr on conan obrien talking about how canada is NOT the utopia many lefty yanks seem to think it is

your selective reading is impressive and indicative of your views

they're both hard to move to
the only advice i've heard is that you need to have a job lined up before you come

the yank in his natural habitat

btw he's a model

Alright, Nigel.

howl with laughter when tim gets really into his improvisation on the piano and flamboyantly hits the keys

its not that hard to move to Canada as an Englishman
getting citizenship takes a while but getting residency is easy enough

Surely since we're both commonwealth it would be easier

Wish the BBC still had good comedy

You get extra points for speaking English, and more if you can prove any family in Canada. America doesn't use this points system yet (though Trump wants to). So probably easier than America.
We are very similar to America, it's a good place for a /brit/ that wants a semi-American lifestyle but without all the nonsense. It's essentially halfway between Europe and USA.

who knows about yuzu posting

would summarily execute myself if I lived in that hell

So how do I get residency

I have a degree in biochemistry

hate tim

no man who is as mentally ill as tim should be allowed to roam free. simple as.

the deal is black people aren't as intelligent or able to live in a civilised society as well as white people. Their brains are factually not as developed as white people's. You can't call science racist it's just fact. White people and black people can't live in the same place because black people have a wildly different culture and understanding of the world. When people say black people need to go back to Africa it's not for racist reasons, it's for their own good, they will be more at home living in a mud hut walking 30 miles for water or hunting wild animals. Without these daily distractions for their primitive brains they just resort to crime and robbing the white man.

You can't just take a monkey out the jungle and shove it in a city and expect it to adapt.

He has never even been to Canada

Aus > Can > US = NZ > UK

psuedo-science is the absolute worst

the chad lounge

over 700 tinder matches and a lambo in the garage

i've heard of it

how did you find his photos?

no that is what actually happened

not necessarily true
there are two year work-holiday permits available for brits where they set most things up for you without much of a hassle

Brits are also eligible for "express entry" which fast tracks you to becoming a permanent resident, if you pass their tests at least. if you speak french even better

If America really does get plunged into a civil war, then Putin is the greatest politician who ever existed.

it genuinely isn't and I assume you're basing most of this argument on The Bell Curve which has been exposed by far smarter people than me since its publication.

Even if, hypothetically, your proposition was true that how does one explain the black people who are smarter or/and more civilised than the white people. Does that mean those white people should also be sent elsewhere? what happens if the smartest man in the world is a blackman? Surely you don't mean to suggest that even the smartest black man is stupider than the stupidest white man.

English speaking, commonwealth, stem degree, etc. You would be a good candidate for the express entry program and could come here for 6 months during which you apply for residency which would be quick and easy with those qualifications.
Why do you want to move here though? Don't use Canada as a back-up America because despite memes you will be disappointed at how dissimilar we are under the surface.

Unironically might sign up for the French foreign legion

The selection process doesnt even look too intense

didn't realise putin was a globalist jew

idk why people hate him
if I was Russian I'd vote for him no problem

>The selection process doesn't even look too intense
selection isn't the real test

and how many pull ups can you do?

I hate crowded places, and Canada is quite underpopulated, also I love Canadian/American accents

I'm talking about on average here, go course there are always going to be tiny percentages of exceptions but on average black people are less intelligent and civilised that white people. You just have to look at African villages and cities to realise that.

you're gonna get battered, paddy
its possible that they'll turn you away at the door if they're too full up anyway

heard the unpaid arent happy about it

Love carpets on hardwood
Absolutely DESPISE carpeted floors

Aus/Can > NZ > parts of USA > UK > parts of USA

he certainly surrounds himself with them

hear you have to decapitate 30 chickens only using your teeth

happens