Rate the Jokers

Rate the Jokers

Q>Joe>Murr>>>Sal

Q>Sal>Joe>Murr

Q has a massive power gap because of TESD.

Sal>joe>Q>murr

>Q, call this guy a nigger!
Joe just doesn't know when to stop.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Joe > Q > Murr >> Sal

>sal told joe to call that old couple a pair of oven dodgers and he did it

Madman

Why do these guys looks like such numale cucks

there's literally an episode where one makes the other say "I hate your kind" to a random person

they also make black jokes constantly

fuck off with your retarded buzzwords

They're far from numale cucks, user. Watch the show, it's telekino.

Q and Joe do the best skits, but Sal and Murr complement them well with their complexes.

They are a good fit and you get the feeling they really like what they are doing.

That is enough for me, no matter how many people claim that it is all staged.

I want to fuck murr

Joe>Murr>Q>Sal
Isn't it interesting there is no consensus? We don't even agree on who is best or worst. I'd say that is testament to the show's greatness. I don't dislike any of them, and they've all made me laugh more than once. In fact, I've laughed harder at this show than I have at most comedies. What a world we live in where Impractical Jokers and Nathan for You are both being made.

The show gets at least one good honest laugh out of me per episode, even when watching alone.

It kinda has replaced the old Whose Line is it Anyway for me, since the new one can't keep up.

Q is the only one I would let fuck me

>Whose Line is it Anyway
Jesus that show is still being made? Used to love it. And can see how this could fill the gap of spontaneous humor.

Favorite Joker line/moment? First thing that popped in to my head:
>You're a disgrace to your family.

yeah, it's hard to dislike them,the bantz are too good and they all seem pretty genuine

>Jesus that show is still being made?
It is, and Colin, Ryan and Wayne are still delivering the goods. They got a new host, that while not being the main attraction, kinda misses the chemistry Drew had with the cast.

And there is something missing from it, that the old seasons from the early 00's had, that they can't get completely right now. It is hard to describe. Maybe to do with the atmosphere in the studio and the audience.

1998+ audience was mostly regular people, including senior citizens. A good variety. With a few good looking girls seated behind Drew as eye candy.
The seats in recent episodes are almost completely filled with younger people.

t. semi-professional Whose Line audience analyst

Oh God. Not that he ever looked young, but...

Hamill > Ledger > Nicholson > Romero > Leto

Joe's our boy