Watched this film tonight, what should be my thoughts on it?

watched this film tonight, what should be my thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feel good film of the year , wins a lot of golden dudes awards and be forgotten in a couple of months.

This film made me recall when Der Untertag lost .

Great if you're a cuck

That Ryan Gosling should be Cody from Final Fight.

does he fuck her hasshole?

Be wary of dishonesty.

Like Gigi, it's a nice musical and will win Best Picture but everyone will forget about it.

The pinnacle of film.

Dishonest movie for homosexuals.

Well what did you think, you opinion-less retard?

footkino.

Sad film.

The message of the movie is you'll never end up with the best Emma so you might as well just start a faggy jazz club instead.

more like feelsbadman movie of the year. They achieved everything they wanted but having each other and they're just supposed to be okay with it.
>The scene where they realize the observatory where they had their first kiss is fucking ugly because they aren't in love any more and don't have on rose-tinted goggles.
Fuck

what? they were just joking about the view being ugly

Realizing that you were supposed to like emma, but end up falling for goose.

Emma Stone is a same acting, dishonest shit actress in this dishonest flick. Not me mention she doesn't even look attractive on screen. Just a self insert for the plebs who would love this

why penis

10/10 I cried

Everyone needs to see this movie

Shame about the trash writing

I love that mad men has total wtf scenes like this that never go anywhere or get referenced again

It's a great movie

I acknowledge that it's oscar bait but at least it's the best kind of oscar bait: the romantic Hollywood kind. The worst oscar bait are period pieces with bad accents or SJW tranny movies that nobody can relate to. Everyone can relate to the feelings these characters feel.

I felt mixed feelings at the end, which I guess is the point. It gave me some renewed interest in following my passions though. I've put a lot of things on the back burner last year because of some big life changes but I'm finally getting back in the swing of things

i love goose

MUSICALS ARE FOR HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTS FULLSTOP

/thread

Its an insult to writing and filmmaking

this rebbit pleb review on the trailer angers me so I won't watch out of spite.

Dishonest film making.
See:
is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1484364169011.webm

have you ever seen blues brothers?

The only reason Sup Forums hates it is because it's successful. It's a fantastic musical.

>It's a fantastic musical.