Childhood is being infatuated with Sophia Loren. Adulthood is realizing Grace Kelly is superior

Childhood is being infatuated with Sophia Loren. Adulthood is realizing Grace Kelly is superior.

Childhood is thinking people saw in black and white before the Wizard of Oz.

Adulthood is realizing everyone only sees in black and white these days.

Damn...

Guess that's why she is a Duchess or whatever.

>these days
It's been going on longer than you think.

rellly maeks yuo thingk

Grace Kelly is literally the most beautiful woman who ever lived

nah

Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Elizabeth Taylor >>> both of them

Adulthood is realizing that not everybody watches Bella Tarr films.

literally OP here, and that's a bold claim. Most superior actress of the 20th century, for sure. But you gotta take into consideration all the B.C. and Dark Age waifus, and obv they didn't have HD photography back then so,

makes me trigger the old almond joys.

Not enough proper hygiene and (especially) no toothpaste (proper tooth care) basically eliminate any woman from those eras.

This. They'd be hairy, smell bad and most likely malnourished. You'd essentially be fucking a slav.

Bingo

I never liked Loren's looks. I've always loved Grace Kelly. Does this make me precocious.

DEPP

that's a meme. lots of mummys have good dental hygiene.

There's tons of women that look better than Grace Kely nowadays. Also Audrey was better looking than her

this is so wrong, if anything they smelled better because they didn't depend on all those shitty products

Me too. I never understood Sophia Loren. But Grace Kelly was alwats amazing

oh no you fucking didn-

ah. bait. keep truckin, bucko. I aint taking that shit.

t. Slav

>her first entrance in 'Rear Window'

dat juxtaposition

Grace kelly was a jewel, snatched by fucking eurotrash that made her miserable. Her children and their offspring continue to be eurotrash. Fuck them, because of those pieces of shit we didnt get more movies with Grace Kelly.

Well I also heard she was a crazy party girl that chased after older men, so I guess she had it coming.

my personal GOAT is sherilyn fenn during twin peaks

emma watson comes close 2

the blonde grill from begginers/shoshanna 2

Had it coming? She became royalty her children are forever guaranteed wealth and security. She literally lived every little girl's dream life. She became a famous actress beloved by all then married a prince.

3/10. Nice try though

Twins Peaks had 3 great waifus

Doesn't even come close to MEW or Roro Mara

I always had a soft spot for prime Elizabeth Taylor. Maybe it's those eyes.

Childhood is being infatuated with Sophia Loren. Young Adulthood is realizing Grace Kelly is superior.

Adulthood is realizing you don't need to choose.

Overrated

how can today's waifus even compete?
;^)

The great debate.

Egyptian trash

>Adulthood
>is
>knowing
>when
>to
>greentext

I know you are being ironic, but there are great waifus in every age. It's easier to like yesterdays waifus cause their careers are already over and they can't betray you.

She played Cleopatra she is not egyptian. According to a quick google search she is Ethnicity: English, with 1/8th Swiss-German, some Scots-Irish/Northern Irish and French, more distant Dutch, Welsh, and Danish

>not egyptian

I know, just havin a laff

What flick is worth checking out from her?

Princess of Monaco you plebeian scum.

Great Debate

I like Rooney. She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.