Amazing Atheist acting redpilled as fuck. This is real this time

Amazing Atheist acting redpilled as fuck. This is real this time. youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0wI-4599k0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_stage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares that faggot ?

who gives a fuck about that shill.

He's acting bananas

Does he take his banana out again?

Concerning SJWs he has been red pilled for a long time, even as a lefty.

Scalding opinions

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

Cool

This was a pretty good video, but the best part is how he called his sponsor a piece of shit ripoff artist and advised his viewers not to use their product.

Did he take it as a suppository?

For some reason he refuses to admit that black people commit way more crimes in the US than whites, even though it's a statistical fact.

Watch the video you fucking retard. It's literally the topic, and he mentions it multiple times.

fuck off banana man you won't redeem yourself with this.

This. He calls it out big time in this video. he even calls them out for running down their own neighborhoods and everything.

>amazing atheist
>red pilled

Pick one, and one only.

The only objectively funny video of his is the illuminati one. that shit was hilarious, and I fucking hate this literal pedo-faggot.

Pretty cool video, but I have to say he pretty much looks exactly what you'd imagine when you hear "Amazing Atheist". I'm willing to bet he has a closet full of fedoras somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0wI-4599k0

Watch this video you imbecile.

I agree with him on a lot of things, and disagree with him on a lot of other things. This is one of the things we agree on and I support him in this. If this is how the truth of the world needs to reach a wider audience to, so be it.

9:50

>white people in America commit just as many fucking crimes, they just get away with it more because they are fucking white.

kek. I can't make this shit up.

No, he's still a fucking lib, but the shit dindus are trying shove down the world's throat is too much even for them.

I remember he said in a tweet he said he was going to make a video on that subject to back up his claim when he was challenged. Been about 4 months

he shoves food into his asshole so the only thing coming out of his mouth is shit.

He's changed his mind since. Atheism-is-Unstoppable red pilled him.

kek'd at your pic and wordsmithing but it's important that mainstream faggots like him red-pill his 50 bajillion 12-year-old followers

it's funny because he's from my neck of the woods

southern louisiana towns range from 30-60% black. Sure whites tend to get away with drug use more, traffic violations and vandalism because they aren't retarded and act spooked and violent towards police officers but just turn on the news and see the color of faces that pop under 90% of murders and armed burglaries here.

A white guy totally got away with sawing the head off of a retarded boy and throwing it on his girlfriend's lawn recently though with a couple of years in an insane asylum. I guess there is some bias here

god fat people are so fucking disgusting... why the fuck do people do this to themselves? the solution is literally just eating less of the same food.

Well it is a fact that increased potassium levels can vastly improve brain function (not even shitposting, look it up)

A lot of people speculate that this has something to do with the motivation, but it still hasn't been proven as far as I know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_stage

>America owned by government
where did it go so wrong?