Why is this anorexic fuck being allowed in Season Two?

Why is this anorexic fuck being allowed in Season Two?

It's not that I care about her, it's just her obvious eating disorder face puts me off my popcorn.

Because she was in season one.

This is what people are supposed to look like, fatso.

did malfoy get his dick snipped?

That's what makes her a qt m8

>normal looking teenage girl
>anorexic
I guess what they say about Americans is true.

>It's not that I care about her, it's just her obvious eating disorder face puts me off my popcorn.

Did you write this article OP?

I want to fuck her in the missionary position so my 140kg (308lbs) snaps every twig-like bone in her body

Based huey

Sure.

Nothing wrong here at all.

t. chubby chaser

Anorexia sells, dick twitch. If she was normal sized you'd lose viewers. Average for a girl is like size 10 and she's probs a size 00

THANK YOU MRS. SKELETAL

BLESSED BE THY CALCIUM

how she is anorexic? you american pig, everytime i see on a picture of a healthy person american people saying
>you need a sandwhich honey
>someone get this guy a burger
anyone with a flat stomach is having an eating disorder in america because they wont drink 2 liter coca cola with their triple cheeseburger. nigger country go to hell.

She was cuter in Tomorrowland

STICC

guess what they're kidding and you're too autistic to realize it

> ywn hold her tiny bird body in your beefcake arms

Life is pain

>guess what they're kidding and you're too autistic to realize it

you wish

I do like they got a bunch of ugly people for the show instead of models like what we usually get.

Literally perfect. Only dark skin sensibilities disagree

She actually literallly has an eating disorder though. Look at pictures of her over the years.

This is shopped right?

liberalism was a mistake

imagine rubbing your dangus all over her jawline

Found the fatty.

Chick needs professional help

u are like baby

let me show u

thanks mr skeltal

No

poor qt I hope she gets help so she can manage her weight.

She makes me feel big.

>go to tacobell everyday for a week and eat nothing but chalupas
>gain wait

Why don't skinny people just do this?

>eat like a fat fucking degenerate faggot like me

why don't skinny people just do this

Looks like a gd scream ghostface mask

Every time I eat Taco Bell I get violent diarrhea so that would be counterproductive.

MY FUCKING DICK

>she was the monster the whole time

You're a big guy

GOD TIER PIT GAME

Is she the stranger thing?

> I'm into little boys wearing bras.

You're on the wrong board, senpai.

Liberals think this is funny.

Because liberals are secretly homophobic.

Liberals are dumb

D I A M O N D S

Surely nobody on Sup Forums likes young girls.

what makes a good pit?

Ha ha ha, nah, mein brother. You see, my intrepid friend, whilst you may have *thought* the woman in the picture was a boy, unfortunately, you are quite mistaken. Ha ha, I know, right? Quite the misconception, yes?

For all intents and purposes, whilst it might seem that she is not feminine, a check of her birth and medical records will reveal - ta-da! - that she is actually of the biologically-female persuasion. Who would have thought it!

Still, I understand your confusion. Such is le life in this day and age, yes?

*twirls fedora*
*sheathes one thousand-folded katana*
*sips herbal tea*

See ya on the chans, kid.

i smiled

> smooth
> sinewy
> nice even tone (no dark areas)

> claims to have anorexic's birth certificate

I can't with this degree of fail

Because she's gorgeous?

You could cut glass with that jaw.

Anorexic people need to realize they look like complete shit. Like dried up corpses. Fat people are fucking disgusting but anorexic fuckers can be just as much with that tales from the crypt appearance.

Does she have an Instagram? Twitter? I'm going to spam her with comments calling her fat.

She'll be dead by season 3.

oh my GOSH I L I T E R A L L Y cannot even right now!!!

pregnancy would literally kill her

and that makes me erect

I would pay money to see this.

Archie Bunker was a satirical character.

Nancy is fat

underrated

Fuckin gross

>load up this article
>The writer keeps referring to the Demogorgon as "The Stranger"

What in the fuck is wrong with feminists?

Demogorgon has two heads. The show is so fucking inaccurate. And he's not even in Basic / Holmes / B/X / BECMI like they're playing.

>implying anyone even saw the fucking monster

The only kid who fucking saw it got taken to Silent Hill dude. It was just a nickname cause they had nothing else to go on

They weren't playing ad&d?

Generally if you're that skinny you don't even ovulate.

B/X. You see the Expert rulebook in the binder at one point. If they had OD&D material they could have included Demogorgon.

Every single person who watched the show saw it in the final episode, many times. I would assume that you're talking about yourself when you refer to those who didn't "fucking [see] it" except in this case you're talking about you not having seen the show. One head.

>people in the show who give the monster the nickname didn't see it

Holy shit the nickname they give for an inter-dimensional monster nobody has seen isn't 100% accurate and analogous to D&D monsters STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

You are a moron

>Every single person who watched the show saw it in the final episode, many times.

Are you actually this retarded that you don't understand why the kids called it that or are you just playing it up for the internet?

Or he is stating, that in-universe most characters have had no visual contact with the monster and so could not check for multiple heads.

Also, the name just naturally fell in place, because it was what some kids were currently associating with monsters.

kek

I puked in real life. Absolutely disgusting.

I think she lost more weight. She wasn't this skinny.

Compare the cheeks

>I puked
I'm guessing she did too, regularly.

CUTE

Cum retards, let's get her back to a healthy weight with our jizz.

>they actually think Demogorgon comes from "The Valle of Shadows"
>they're the ones calling people retarded

Did she start her career as an extra in a holocaust movie?

No this girl has an actual unironic eating disorder and will suffer severe health complications if she doesn't get it treated. Denying that is like denying that a 400lb reel womyn is unhealthy.

*crack*

>400lb reel womyn is unhealthy
problematic af tbqh

I'm desensitized to morbidly obeasts. Dem guts hang out everywhere now. Anorexics creep me the fuck out though, its physically painful to look at. Like touching them might snap their bones.

I don't even know what you are arguing about but you are clearly retarded because the show spells out why it got that nickname so even children understand

>Demogorgon is the name of a unique incredibly-powerful demon from OD&D
>the kids think he's a generic monster of which there are many (hence "the demogorgon")
>rather than "the demon"
>Demogorgon is unique
>The Lolth
>The Errtu
>The Grazzt
>The Orcus
>not "the demon"

Nigger please. They're playing B/X. O/BD&D is a game that encourages free-wheeling alterations. It doesn't mean they're not retarded for calling a demon by another demon's true name. That's retarded. Legolas didn't scream out "Ai! Ai! The Gothmog (slain by Ecthelion) has come!" He screamed "Ai! Ai! A balrog (Durin's Bane, slain by Gandalf [Olórin as he was known in his days in the WEST])is come!"

I'm 5 10 manlet 170lbs

I'm trying to lose weight wish I could look like her body frame aka in shape.

I honestly can't believe that so few guys like skinny girls

You and the others are the ones who are retarded because of this

>literal children don't autistically follow lengthy rulebooks and instead made up their own campaign

WOW

This fool looks like a runnaway jew

Daily reminder that the two heads of Demogorgon have separate personalities that want to separate and are even scheming against each other and 11 is speaking literally when she says she is the monster and also why they both disappear when she "destroys" it.

>lowtest

>literal children don't autistically follow lengthy rulebook
I take it you didn't play dnd as a kid