Anyway, how's your sex life?

Anyway, how's your sex life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byx3i2_mBNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was the last time they spoke as friends...

NOFAP DAY 15

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15

I really, really, really want to fuck my property law professor. So married, so wife, so fuck my life.

Pic obvious related.

Yeah you never know, people are very strange these days.

no way

Wow, what a story mark!

I'm proud of you, user.

i can't do it. i need it. i can't stop. its the fucken safest habit to have
learn to deal with it

You are a chip chip chiken

It went extinct a long time ago

By the way I have breast cancer

Is this the most quotable bad movie?

whats her name

>pls not be low tier school

The only thing you'll get out of it is sperm with the consistency of milkshake

I did "no fap" before it was a thing. I did it way back as penance, I saw no change or improvements in my physique while doing so. I got to a point where I didn't miss it as much and that was it. What I see in your future is becoming more desperate and subsequently making all men look bad. Go for it as an exercise in self control otherwise you're just a betafag

hi doggy

It's a he and it's one of the top five where I come from.

I gave up on that a long time ago.

I'm only 21.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Do you understand life? Do you?!

yes you can start by only doing it on the weekends which is what i do

>mfw failed on day 9
I'm ashamed, this supposed to be my year.

mfw I don't fap I cum in my sleep

You and me both brother, I have to do it every second day otherwise I end up with a giant load in my boxers at night.

My sex life has been pretty bland. Most of my available options are former fatties with tons of insecurities that come off as very desperate as soon as i start texting them.

Last time i got any action was in august. She was a cute scene-chick with a slim figure. Crazy fun in bed but i found out she only wanted to cheat on her boyfriend and shes ignored me since.

Sex is great, buim 25 and i just figured out how much more satisfying life is when you work to improve yourself and achieve your goals. I seriously lived my teen years and early 20's as a beta thinking i needed a girlfriend as validation for my existence. Well i had a long term relationship, i had a couple of girlfriends and have fucked 5 woman. Its cool, but it only served as a distraction.

>Mfw these threads

I did NAT. Hit her.

underage detected

had a pretty good laugh. thanks.

>Nothing in reverse image search

Good shit, user.

>that come off as very desperate as soon as i start texting them.

Fucking hate this.

Been with my gf for half a year now, have sex several times a week.

Only thing that sucks is that I swear other girls seem way more intereted in me now

Recently had a girl over who I've been hanging out with for the last few years. She was mixing me drinks all night since she'd never been around me properly drunk. She only had two or three shots since she needed to drive home. Fingered her and ate her out. Spilled all the shit I've been refusing to say, I love you and all that.

She's coming over again in a few days to help me cast more dildos for work.

She's engaged.

what happened to that The Room behind the scenes movie?

Good luck.

People are very strange these days

google doesn't indexes most of Sup Forums pages and pics Sup Forums

What's the point of this? Masturbation is natural and helps relieve stress. Only reason I can think of is if you haven't seen your girl in a while and want to fill her to the brim in 10 seconds next time you fuck.

I'm sorry. I cannot do that.

i can get fat loads by just holding it in a day.
very virile man here
thats when i need it the most to get through the days

Oh well that's very interesting story

This is bullshit I did nat hit her, I did naaat. Oh, hi Mark

Denny don't plan too much, it might not come out right

>She's engaged
Be the bull, user.

>"pic obvious related"
>doesn't post a pic

Hmm, what did he mean by this?

I heard that Tommy got pissed about the final product and currently is blocking the release.

Is The Room quintessential badkino?

back to tumblr you filthy shrew

ahaha what a story Mark

I cannot tell you, it's confidential.

I tried this year and after day 6 or so I had a wet dream involving Emily Blunt in a hot tub.

>be about 2 weeks into nofap
>watch mulholland drive because no way a lynch movie will make me wanna fap
>naomi watts and laura herring lesbo sex scene makes my dick fucking explode in my pants

Normie threads are the worst.

Any of you anons going to the prince charles cinema Room screening? The man himself is going to be there.

Does he know why people watch his movie?

>falling for the no fap meme

I mean, he must meet hundreds of fans a year. No way he doesn't know.

Pretty good Tommy, I made a pretty girl come last night.

>the room is bad meme

Just fap once a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=Byx3i2_mBNM

Non existant, I'm still a 26yo kissless virgin, I had a few girls interested in me over the years but they were either total trash, single mothers, sluts and other kind of mentally ill cunts.
They weren't even bad looking but their background was horrible and I didn't thought it was worth it to pursue them.

Kinda sad to be as lonely as I am but I don't see a way out of it.

>has the great trifecta of girls interested in him
>not even a kiss out of it

Man I tell you it was awkward as fuck when I was in the elevator with a tall blonde coworker cunt who was totally into me, she looked at me like she expected me to do something, we were standing really close together but all I did was just smile and then just walking away.
From then on she got really butthurt and never spoke a word to me again.

Some other slut was constantly touching me but I gave her a look of utter disgust and she fucked off. Like she suddenly started touching my chest and I could have easily grabbed her ass but I didn't because I didn't want to get herpes and knew she was a huge slut.

Some other mentally ill cunt fucking attacked me and I had to choke her, from then on she constantly wanted to get my number.

If it makes you feel anybody, everybody is alone.

man those stories got better and better. You must be on the spectrum hard tho

I have mastered the art of being so pitiful, yet sympathetic, that I can get a pity fuck out of any girl I want.

well I have pitiful down pat

Ha, you're weak sauce. I'm on Day 30. The last time I got this far, my dick had a real erection, though I didn't know what to do with it as a prone-masturbator. Now, I'm not even getting that.

My name is Blue Velvet and I think that I'm a pretty cool guy. I put my disease in her and doesn't affraid of anything.

what a story mark

Yea I should be the character of some shitty sitcom.

What's a story mark?

pretty non existent
im not ugly, not out of shape but I don't know how to meet women.

I've met a few girls when in clubs/bars but those women only want flings or are complete sluts riding the cock carousel

I just want a non whore gf whos only hobby isn't getting wasted

nothing, what about you?

What about the story mark?

I always dream about fucking my sister when I don't masturbate. Weird...

Do they know why they watch it?

Keep your stupid comments on your pocket!

When The Neighbours second season is coming?

Nonexistent, but then I don't actually exist in the dating scene right now.

But it's been pretty good, historically.