Why did you let her die for nothing, Britain?

Why did you let her die for nothing, Britain?

Cunt deserved it.

Death to traitors.

Come on don't be sociopaths. That makes us just as bad as the niggers.

We support Thomas Mair here.

>mfw : no one in this thread is actually british XD

I'm more sickened at the among of people who tried to martyr her for their own accord

No fucking anti freedom infidels

Fuck your apathy

She constantly pushed to overthrow based Assad and to start yet another war. Hardly the peaceful martyr people make her out to be.

THEY EXPECTED ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE

Lived for nothing, died for nothing

Fuck this stupid bitch. I'm glad she's dead.

Her whole "legacy" was wanting to flood the country with brownrugees

Not true. She lived to sell out the UK and flood your country with third world immigrants. Thankfully she isn't here to continue.

Good fucking riddance

Blame the ones who thought a false flag would work.

early bongs here mate

labor mps are basically irrelevant, their party is divided between old labor and Tony "open door pound through the floor" Blairites

didn't millions of cucks give money to help the muslims she loved?

I'm sure I seen a picture of her wearing some paki headdress, fuck her, fuck her husband aswell, hope he hasn't got a wink of sleep from crying so much.

agreed brother

she was a traitor and deserved it.

"Remain" in hell ya cunt

yfw Britain didn't fall for the most blatant false flag in history.

>Why would you shoot a woman before throwing her out of the EU?

I can't stop thinking about Cox.

>every sjw country has to be raped by refugees so they can learn that tolerance doesn't work against muslims

Fun Fact: She actually spent a lot of time defending the fact that being worried about immigration or thinking it's had a negative impact on your life does NOT make you a racist or a bigot, and saying that people who have these concerns should no longer be ignored by the Labour party.

The media just sort of forgot to reprint any of these particular quotes of hers after she died.

You should be asking the EU leaders and European banks that question fred

/threadus maximus

That's both interesting and commendable. Probably won't stop us (myself included) being retards, though.

She wanted to oust Assad by involving British troops and risking their lives for some Muslims that ran away and dont even live there anymore.

Seriously? Fuck her.

She died not for BREXIT but because she was investigating pedos.

because she was a frumpy little cunt who had a big mouf . she had it cumn . nobudy weeps fo a dead tart

>come on its 2016

DIED FOR NOTHING

CONGRATULATIONS BRITAIN

>implying anyone died