CNN SO SALTY AND BUTTHURT NOW

Holy fuck, are you guys seeing this? Christian Amanpoor and (((Hala Gorani))) look completely defeated

Their tears are so salty

MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD NOW IT CAN CUT THROUGH DIAMONDS

FUUUCK YEEEEEEAH

GLOBALISTS BTFO:
money.cnn.com/2016/06/23/investing/eu-referendum-markets/index.html

They are so fucking scared.

This, my brothers, is when the pendulum starts to swing in our favor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_(cat)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha, they feel the MAGA storm coming

post a link to a stream or clip

Why was a 'leave' campaign or whatever in place? Was it because of the immigration and what not? Sorry, but, I haven't been following this story very much. They just gonna realign the countries or something?

BWAHAHAHA I CAN ALMOST TASTE HIS TEARS

SALT

PAIN

>This, my brothers, is when the pendulum starts to swing in our favor
I am genuinely curious as to what concrete goals you hope to accomplish and why.

Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: the image.

ending globalism.

It's not that hard to understand
>EU law forces members to incorporate said law
>EU is essentially the "government" of the "united states of Europe" but with all policies written by a commity, completely undemocratic
>EU law has been fucking britian
>Britain leaves, they no longer have to deal with EU's faggotry
>No more mass immigration
>No more being used to bail out greece.

Naming the Jew.

What do you define as "globalism"?

Race War

Why would they be defeated? Aren't the supposed to be neutral? Regardless of political views, this is some cool shit

The apocalypse

Basically a race war.

The system that compels our country to favor global "fair trade" and charity over nationalism and protectionism.

Liberals dominate the mainstream media.

BRITFIGHT ON CNN

amanpour is fuckimg iranian

>The system that compels our country to favor global "fair trade" and charity over nationalism and protectionism.
Capitalism?

They seem pretty supportive to me. There are a lot of lefties talking utter bollocks besides them though, so maybe it's just that comparison.

Give me all of your Nigel photos of him reacting to stupid lefties.

No

guess who is she married to and works for :^)

Daily reminder that this British guy on CNN got caught smoking meth in central park at midnight.

Now I'm really curious.

Where's the black woman?

>dat glasses fix

Good shit.

Boiling it all down to immigration is a veiled way of calling racism.

>hermione
>white

OY VEY

Globalists understand free trade as free immigration and welfare on the backs of white countries globally. Globalist no-border laws in white countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
Such as this one. They force them onto countries. Free trade can work without compromising your sovereignty.
You have such shit laws as well, burger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa

CNN is just getting blown the fuck out every single day lately and I love it

>Clackmannanshire
jingoism at its finest. No way that place is real. Sounds like something out of a terrible folk tale

>we got our independence
>I met up with and went drinking with my mates for the first time in ages
>there is butthurt on a gigantic scale from salty lefties
>AND it's fish and chips Friday

Holy fuck today cannot get any better.

JUST

>a wild cat appears

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

So what happens to all those British expats living in Europe now that they're illegal aliens?

They pay taxes and contribute to the local economy, they will get a Visa no problem

They actually haven't left the EU yet

fucking spoons

Countries run by their populace

That's fucking racist

What is Quest saying right now? Was he in or out?

>glitch in the matrix

Yes and it's glorious

They cannot hide their contempt and you can actually hear people celebrating in the streets , it's amazing

Checked, Brexit has caused a global collapse

>Richard Quest pretening he isn't used to butthurt

fuckkk hala gorani is so hot, her skin is so creamy she is so fucking sexy, wish she fixed those teeth tho.

I haven't really been following this Brexit deal. But Amanpoor called him Farage "leader of the most racist,xenophobic group, Nigel Farage, who embodies those qualities" and how it was a very sad day for Britain. Shit this guy must be the GOAT.

I wonder what this will do to Trump's poll numbers

>smoking meth in central park at midnight
surely this is living the american dream

I'm assuming that the Queen doesn't do anything and David Cameron follows through.

he's also a raging homo

Clear butthurt. Digging old quotes and shit. Hahahhahahahsahhaaa

cade a cute!
CUTE!
piss on the door please

This!

Gorani is unwatchable, shes a avowed pro Palestinian anti trump sjw.

Amanpoor spends her time promoting an acceptable face of islam, always interviewing the new london mayor and that Malala girl > idiot goat fucking telly ban couldn't finish of a 15 year old girl with a bullet to the head.

Congrats to you Britbongs, Wales, non catholic Ireland, an what ever else, you beat the authoritarian anti free speech Euro cucks today. Enjoy your celebration lads.

I can't wait to see which country will leave the union next.

the opposite of nationalism, numbnuts

it's the ghost of Jo Cox

Enjoy it!!! You earned!!! Thank you!!! #MakeTheCommonwealthGreatAgain

We don't mind them, I don't care about white immigration, dumbass. White immigration was never a problem and it was and it will forever be positive. Even in the UK, European-based immigration has been a net positive for the economy.

Okay, that's great and all, but now they're going to be illegal.

The UK will have to negotiate tax and visa treaties with the rest of Europe and each of these expats will have to apply, which they might not even get.

I wish I could find a video of earlier, she literally was going on and on saying "xenophobic" like 20x and then said "this threatens the liberal world order that has led to so much prosperity since ww2"

capitalism doesn't have to be unrestricted for it to still be capitalism. You can still be capitalist and still favor domestic investment via trade laws.

CNN on political happenings of the week in pictures:
>Trump sacks Lewandowski
>Clinton sharpens attacks on Trump
>blablabla
>Clintons became grandparents again

Wow it's like Trump didn't make a speech on Clinton's corruption at all, well done CNN!

Funny how they never show the interview where Malala denounces Islam.

>eu bureaucrats
>clueless clowns

it's the best part of this cartoon.

There ratings were going up when they were neutral on Trump on the primaries, to contrast Fox trying to stump the Trump.

I wonder if they'll decline now that they've become one-sided attack dogs and even Trump has called them out

THIS BITCH IS SO MAD

look at how fucking far ben has come

we don't even need to edit his comics anymore

How exactly was the common market hurting the UK's economy?

>Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: the image.

He wants to run out and sell his stocks but he is stuck there in front of the camera.

By the will of KEK we will witness a global revolution that will see the blood of traitors spill into the streets and replenish the soil of freedom

Fuck off soros go get cucked by a muslim negro

I hate this guy voice, how could he work in tv?

But the governments can grant them residence if they wanted to.

Youve waited so long to say that havent you?

Not that easily, and who's to say they would even want to?

>Was it because of the immigration and what not?
No, that was just the last drop

Jesus christ, more

You think he's bad. BBC have some fuckwit Australian who used to be normal, then got a memo from his bosses to outdo Quest. Hes now so over the top he makes Richard Quest seem like a Carmelite nun on a vow of silence in comparison.

This dude is such a fucking joy to watch, talks like a cartoon character, and gets WAY too excited when talking about plane crashes

They are so desperate that they hired Lewandowski as a political commentator yesterday, effective immediately.

It's Larry. He's a dedicated public servant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_(cat)

God has sent the cat to rub against Cameron and soften his heart. DEUS VULT!

I should pet my kitty

spread this meme

>Poole
Good lad, Branksome here

>much black holes
Much keks were had that day.