Flush toilet in America

>Flush toilet in America
>Somehow changes the temperature in the shower

Can somebody explain what's wrong with American plumbing? I even tried doing it to myself by using a stick to turn on the toilet while I was in the shower and it didn't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrqSCn0sBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perhaps 30 year old cartoons arent the best source for up-to-date information about american plumbing systems

Theres hot water and cold water mixed together to your liking in the shower. When toilet flushes it uses up cold water while it refills causeing less flow of cold water to shower, the water gets hotter. Painfully so if you like hot showers.

You must live in a poor country without the luxery of hot showers. I feel bad for you.

This explains it ina way Sup Forums can understand
youtube.com/watch?v=nrqSCn0sBPw

Used to happen to my shower here in Ireland about a decade ago.

>Wearing shoes indoors
Can somebody explain what's wrong with Americans?

They'd have blackened soles.

>plumbing
Squat in your potatofield lika a normal person savages.

>japanese toilet
>they expect you to wash your hands with freezing cold toilet water thats about to go into the toilet bowl

Same thing used to happen here in England. It's just the way old boilers and shit worked. Doesn't happen with modern ones.

Although I assume OP knows this and this thread is merely a clever ruse.

This is one of the dullest copypastas in the history of copypastas.

Actual autsism is going to an archive, searching the filename and compiling it into an image to post

why would someone recreate the same thread with the same text multiple times over a 6 month period?

That's the TV trope I never understood. Happens in American movies from the 90s, as well.

Toilets have a tank that fills up. And you release the water from the tank to flush it. Why would it affect your shower water?

>very recent movie or show made in england
>uses cameras from the fucking 1980s and everything is grainy as all fuck
Can someone explain this? I only see this with british things. Shows made like 5 years ago using decades old cameras.

Two words: Designated streets

they frequent Sup Forums and if the thread was a hit in the past, it's an easy source of free (You)s

Not to mention that even the rich characters have furniture that looks like something a poor person would own in the 90s.

There's always that one sad CRT TV with rounded corners in their living room.

No, making the exact same thread over again is more autistic. So is bumping the thread 40 minutes after the last response just to keep it from dying.

is that how autists view social interaction? just a quantified amount of attention?

I work for a faucet company
There are mandated scald valves in every faucet and shower manufactured in the last 20 years or so.

In fact our new ones that comply with EPA water sense guidelines (in certain states) are giving old timer plumbers a bunch of hassle because you have to balance the hot and cold pressures or the valve shuts off. It throws people off because its weird as fuck.

But liability is a bitch nowadays

>character is taking a shower
>pipe explodes in the street
>no water in the shower anymore

You don't have water tanks in your home?

not interaction as much as validation

Nope, autist here. I quantify interactions by the number of (you)s I get.

i'm a turbo-autist and it's validation