How much money would I need to pay to buy this from Russia and become king of a newly established Prussian Monarchy?

How much money would I need to pay to buy this from Russia and become king of a newly established Prussian Monarchy?

we all now that russians are not the best deal makers, after the alaska sell, maybe they will sell it to for 3 million $.

Doesn't matter how much you got, Kaliningrad is an important strategic poin, for war and economics

European butthurt it creates is priceless, it will never be sold.

would be cheaper to buy lithuania

At an average price for real estate of USD $1k per square meter, while rural is obviously cheaper let's allow for the extra costs in buying everyone out, and with a territory of 15, 100 square kms you'd be looking at something a little over 15 trillion USD for just the land grab part, let's round that up to 20 trillion USD in payoffs to Putin and his cronies for them to allow you the pretense of your pipedream vassal state, so roughly the same as the whole of US sovereign debt and over 100 times the net worth of Jeff Bezos, currently the wealthiest man in the world.

>20 trillion
Not even the rockafellar family could afford that. The Rothchilds could though.

Question for Russians: which one is more important to you, Crimea or Kaliningrad?

KÖNIGSBERG

Crimea

east germany

If war ever happens, that place wont hold even few days until its completely overrun by NATO.

How long will Finland last?

I've never even heard of this """"country""""

Far longer than you lel

genuine retard

hehe we're "neutral"

Wrong question. I fix it for you.

How much would cost me to build an army and conquer, and hold this tiny piece of land?

Crimea

There is around 230000 Russian troops stationed in Koenigsberg. Forcing you to hire at less 150000 man to quickly suppress them and close all borders (surprise attack).
After that, you will need a strong defense system to defend your country both from air and from sea.
Then you need to repopulate the country and expel the Russians, so you have a claim to the land.

I think you need at less 5 billion and the support from the EU to do this.

both

Fuck you, if Russia is to give up Kalinigrad then it should go back to Poland.

>back to Poland.
Are you retard?

Fun fact: during the German Reunification of 1990 the Soviets actually offered the Germans that they could buy back Kaliningrad and turn it into Königsberg but the Germans declined because with the remote location it would've been a clusterfuck and too expensive to make it german again (just look how much money they pumped into the east)

You mean the whole Oblast, right? I don't want just the town. It's a destroyed place full of shitty Soviet buildings which replaced historical buildings (like we need more of this shit in our country).

No. You are retarded.

Well yeah, the whole area. That is of course if Russia was ever to get rid of it. (Which I don't think is very likely.)

>Implying you are not being invaded right now.

They should have accepted...
Merkel could offer a agreement in which she recognize Crimea as Russian, and receive back Koenigsberg.

>Prussia
>not Teutonic Order

>Russian government selling the only warm port in the baltic it has access to.
Yeah totally gonna happen.