Kek is real

this is scary

this frog has actual power to influence world events

someone in an earlier thread posted if kek wills it brexit will happen and the post got 666 trips

this isnt a joke. Idk if this is some force that were putting our energy into and kek is just a sumbolization of it but fuck me man

this shit is literally happening

how do we explain this

You can't
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

If you think about it its strange but if there is real magic in it is it really so weird that it would take the form that it has currently taken.
The question is is it good or bad that this power has fallen into our hands?

Kek lore is sacred.
Defended by the Highest Sorcerers.
Kek will secure a future for all followers.
Praise Him wholeheartedly.
For Kek is both mighty and divine.

Just be happy we have our own diety that does shit for us in return for praise.

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek, the one true lord. May our memes reign supreme.

This magic was always there, we just needed to make the discovery of it for the 21st century.

The form it has is the one we collectively agreed upon.

>how do we explain this
you don't, you just praise him
PRAISE KEK

Praise him and bless me with dubs as well

the 77777777 post a week ago confirmed that trump will win

Praise kek

Kek is the Chaos God of happening and shitposts.
He was created after that guy crashed the plane with all the baneposting references.

Keks powers are like a wolf it's scary and it can cause harm but if you respect it it respects you and can be an ally

You merely adopted the meme magic. Kek was born in it, molded by it.

He's with us.

Gracious and merciful KEK, will Brexit cause a stock market crash, subsequently bringing about the next Great Depression?

Never doubt the power of kek

praise noted

> Idk if this is some force that were putting our energy into
>how do we explain this

There are two possibilities... Kek is God, or Kek is Satan.

I think you know which.

hss hss this is snek
kauket is keks sister.

Will society collapse this year Kek

Mexit

The more believers a youkai has, the more powerful.

Praise Kek

Different sides same Coin, Praise KEK

Sup Forums had a good one where Donald Trump told Lebron James good luck and Bernie Sanders was seen at a Warriors game.

Kek strikes again

Today Britain was saved by an ancient Egyptian frog god.

What a time to be alive.

Hey guys what year is it?

kek gifted me this get, i shall treasure it forever.

America we are next!

Praise Kek!

well. is like this. 90% of the board say the same things and have the same opinions and someone has to get the doubles so its simple geometry my friends

Praise Kek. Praise our interwoven minds. Keep the faith in trying times.

You guys do realize whats happening right?

The German people were a problem. They needed to be destroyed. So began the final solution to the German problem. The first step was to get them desperate and angry, something easily achieved by dismantling the foundation and values of their society. This puts them on the defensive, ready to jump on any opertunity to get off the ride. Once the first way out presents itself they will jump on it, they will embrace the values they had been denied and be ready to defend them to the death. After being held down for so long, once given the ability to strike back they will do so with incredible force. At this point the German people are effectively genocided. No matter if they win or lose. Because every last one of them will die fighting and the only thing left of the German people will be Mongolian rape babies.

We are witnessing the final solution to the white problem finally come to fruition. For the past 70 years since the Jews won ww2 and successfully destroyed the German people, they have been tirelessly working away at carrying out their successful formula on a global scale. Once whites are given an opertunity to fight back they will take it and run. Their population has been reduced so much that no matter how hard they fight, they will meet the same fate as the German people.

>tfw resulting war will reduce unwanted shitskin population to a sustainable level while simultaneously ensuring the extermination of the white race and the creation of the perfect goyim class.

Kek is real, just check these dubs.

I missed that one. Wew. Lad.

Can't wait for all you MAYMAY MAJIK fags to leave. This shit is 9Gag-tier.

PRASE KEK

quantum physics.

pic related, from /wg/, found today...

/x/, get in here.

praise

This film franchise has been dead for 20 years, but was resurrected just in time to be released today. Coincidence or magic?

Praise KEK

>tfw we resurrected a god

Don't tell the government.

kek is probably just a symbol that we can channel our belief and will into, because memetic magic is just a subset of chaos magic, and that's how chaos magic works

PRAISE KEK
THE ONE THAT GUIDES US ALL
YOUR WILL IS BEAUTIFUL

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

nice repeating digits, friendo. remember to praise KeK

And then a hero comes along.......

Kek be praised!

>QEK the wife's son
I will never not laugh at this meme

I have come up with an idea to spread the message. Oh lord Kek, if my idea has merit

bless this post with dubs.

Donald Dubs

trump will win. Meme magic bless this post!

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD
LULZ FOR THE LULZ THRONE

fuck it. Kek please make mexico build a wall.

PRAISE KEK, MEME MAGIC IS REAL