Anyone hyped?

Anyone hyped?

/residentevil/ discussion

I'm excited its the last one because I can finally stop watching this shit. Is it in IMAX 3d? Please tell me it's in IMAX 3d.

I liked the violin music in the last one. That's it.

1 was best, 2 was okay. started to get worse from 3 on. I will watch it, not because I think its gonna be good, but because I feel obligated to watch it

Nemesis was a literal pile of steaming shit. Neck yourself.

Why do the characters disappear from one movie to the next with no explanation?

Also needs more Jill.

Yea I am hyped. Getting ready to build up the courage to leave the house by myself to watch this. I haven't been outside in months but I got money saved up from the government I should have a good time watching this.

I want to fuck her.

They apparently kill everyone off between movies other than Claire.

I've seen more advertising on tv than the upcoming game and that's rather disconcerting. Capcom did fuck up DR4 so they must have known it'd be shit and the only ads I've seen for RE7 were month or two back during Walking Dead.

Anybody catch the RE7 leaks on Sup Forums?

Best of luck brave user and Godspeed.

>hype
not really, but have watched all the other ones and theres always a couple of kinda cool bits so will watch this one as well.

make us all proud.

also "The Final Chapter" what a shit bait title
>NEVER SAY NEVER

robschniederwaterboy.gif

I am a little hyped, but I have a feeling the same stupid things will happen yet again

>movie starts "my name is Alice"; scenes from previous movies
>literally who dies, Alice cries over the loss
>Alice does a flip while running from a dog
>she's naked in a white room
>her one kick > 100s of bullets

They literally did the whole Alice monologue for one of the trailers.

>literally who dies

They're going to either kill off a good bunch between or early in the movie because the actors weren't brought back.

>these movies have a dedicated fanbase

It's more of a unified hatred and the director keeps whoring out his mail order bride to executives to get a budget.

Meh to me I'm not a fan, its just that they sucked me into the first however many I feel like I have to keep up.

Plus the last 2 movies I only saw cuz my friend asked if I wanted to go see it and I was bored.

Why'd you make two threads shill?

nemesis was kino, get rekt kiddo

>muh "kino" meme
neck yourself loser

Retard kino yeah

>hobbit
>thin children's book
>stretched into 3 movies

>fantastic beast
>not even a real book
>stretched into 5 movies

dis gonna be gud