Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman...

>Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman, and Amy Adams are among the many movie stars who joined in to sing Gloria Gaynor’s 1979 hit “I Will Survive” ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
DROPPED

Bump

POWERFUL

based. /ourguys/

HYPOCRITE STONEFAGS JEWFAGS AND MOMMYFAGS LMAO

But... the song is about a lying, cheating ex who tries to wedge his way back into Gloria's life AFTER they broke up.

Trump hasn't even been sworn in.

This is a post-breakup song. Trump hasn't actually DONE anything as a president yet.

"You will survive?" No shit.
Everything about this is retarded.

i hope all these shitlib celebs going full RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE lead to even more pedowood financial woes

Im glad im slowly workin my way up in hollywood. I went from pa to writers assistant to writer on a couple of series and now new pilots and now a spec script that just got picked up by wb. Ive been slipping in red pills in all my shit for years. Im tired of this newcuck hollywood shit. Time to stir things up.

>Sup Forums will get angry at this

don't be so autistic

>no asian actors in the video

RACIST
A
C
I
S
T

Sup Forums will defend this

I respect them all more now. America has to stand up against a Russian puppet to defend our sovereignty. It takes really courage to be a patriot now in the era of Trump anti-Americanism.

The fact that you take these libtarded faggots seriously makes me question your brain capacity as a degenerate human being.

Four more years, c*ck.

>A bunch of rich celebrties doing this shit
Nothing will change for them no matter who's in office, this whole thing is ridiculous

This is a thread about professional working actors sperging out about NOT MUH TRUMP and singing a song in protest like it actually matters, and I'm autistic for questioning it?

Holy fuck, I actually am.

The traitor will be removed from office one way or another. Americans will never tolerate a puppet in office. We're not a cuck nation like all the rest.

/ourguy/

>Wah wah wah Russians tried to influence the election!

LOL

I will Survive is kind of a lame protest song.

Why does Emma look like she's just out of the shower?

>execute the detainees at Gitmo
>moves these traitors in

they love Cuba anyway

>Let us surrender to Russia
Thanks Russia.

Political bullshit aside from both sides.

Hailee Steinfeld is a pretty good singer.

As a wealthy (white man/black woman/ gay person) I am affected by Trump's presidency because ______?

i just like messing with you lot lol

>he actually thinks Russia is a threat to the US
Why are democrats stuck in the Cold War?

#MakeRussiaGreatAgain

why do actors think anyone cares about their political opinions?

The election result should have made this clear.

Seriously, their opinions are all extremely predictable milquetoast liberal shit, aside from the hand full of conservatives, who rarely say anything about it.

I'd at least be interesting if some of them were actual marxists like the Sup Forums memes say they are.

>4 more years

LEL if anything goes wrong he's out. 80,000 votes in 3 separate states swung this election.

To be fair they technically are. The US and Russia both have enough nukes to lay waste to each other. Though both sides aren't retarded enough to actually do that.

literally everyone in this thread cares including you now

>Russia is harmless
Only a fool thinks an enemy nation is a friend who means no harm. Especially when that same enemy nation has recently invaded neighbors.

>superpower nation with many un-american principles/values
>not a threat

>invaded neighbors

Last I checked Ukrain/Crimea wasn't a neighbor to the US, nor were they invaded where Crimeans actually wanted to secede.

>Russia invades neighbor
>Points guns at neighbor
>"Say you want to secede"
>"Please don't kill us. :_; We want to secede."
Typical Russian thuggery.

man, all world leaders drink martinis together in the expense of the proletariat

falling for "scary other country" in 2017, ishyddit

DUDE FUCK TRUMP LMAO

Not him, but it was more like.

>Ukraine and Crimeans are arguing
>Crimeans ask Russia for help
>Russia comes to help
>Ukrainians throw a fit
>UN gets involved
>Crimeans still want to secede

You can't honestly believe Russia just waltzed into my country and decided to point guns at everyone, be real.

I know, I care about the fact that they express their opinions, not their actual content.

Nothing like that.

>Ukraine wants to join NATO
>Russia installs puppet dictator (a lot like Trump)
>Ukraine ousts Russian puppet
>Russia invades Crimea
>Russia hold Crimea hostage
>Russia calls for fake vote
>Russia pretends they're not invading
>Russia pretends votes at gunpoint at legit
>Russia tells puppet Trump to say all of the above is legal
>Puppet Trump obediently follows orders

god, this board is such a circle jerk sometimes.

You should probably start having Government or World Relations classes America.

All of Sup Forums is one big circle jerking hugbox. Its basically Evil Tumblr, its all shit.

The internet was a mistake.

>superpower bullies small country
>another superpower says "yeah, we don't care"
all there is to it.

I think Trump is trash but shit like this makes me question my views more and more. This shit (and Meryl Streep's speech) panders to people who are already unwavering in their political persuasion. I feel like a lot of liberals are doing more to hurt their cause than anything else

That's exactly what happened. Russia wanted to destroy NATO. Trump wants to destroy NATO. Russia wanted to break up the EU. Trump wants to break up the EU. Russia wants to remove sanctions on Russia. Trump wants to remove sanctions on Russia. Funny coincidence. Really makes you think. Trump sure loves to talk about how great Putin and Russia are on his twitter. Total coincidence though. Has nothing to do with anything.

>someone from Ukraine tells you you're wrong
>NO, YOU'RE WRONG UKRAINIAN HOW DARE YOU EVER QUESTION ME AND MY POLITICALLY KNOWLEDGE EVER AGAIN

I think you've been buying too much into your bullshit news that has different shit over the same results depending on your state and area. You need to take a step back and look at America's education at this rate, I know its poor, but boy if you really believe that.

>I am totally from Ukraine comrade
Thanks Russian shill. There are no Russians in Crimea. Those Russian troops are an illusion. Ukraine wants us to invade. Thanks Russia.

Live in Kharkiv, but you keep believing what you wish to believe American.

>emily stone
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's okay, hostage. We'll save you from the Russians. You won't be a hostage forever. Soon you'll be free to speak whatever you want without fear of being executed.

Thanks for proving the American stereotype right.

Thanks for confirming your status as a Russian shill who has never been to Ukraine. Majority of Ukrainian citizens support joining NATO. Same as Finland. Do you know why? Because Russia keeps invading both of them and threatening their existence. Russia is the bad guy in world politics because of their own actions.