BREXIT

Congrats to the UK and everyone who fought for it.

You made Britain great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gmZ4RJp5GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u9U2bGWeph0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=WzufpjwZ6T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red shirt is a bit of a milf, damn.

Fag. Your gonna die of Aids!

Is it really you?

Britfriends deserve to be great again.

youtu.be/9gmZ4RJp5GQ

We're proud of you, dad.

Milo!! please respond to my post :D

Shes like a 4/10, but probably 8/10 for a brit. Your people are ugly as fuck.

BASED MILO
TWEET IF YOU'RE LEGIT

Timestamp or nobody cares

Quite possibly.

But I'm enjoying myself in the meantime.

And now, for a brief, shining moment, GB knows what it feels like to be an American on the 4th.

Pan up some sausages, or whatever the fuck it is you do, m8s! you deserve it.

>your people
you're literally his offspring fatso

>leaving a tariff-free zone where they had more political clout than the rest of the union combined
What did Britbongs mean by this?

Hail Britannia!!

youtube.com/watch?v=u9U2bGWeph0

I'm waiting for a euro chimp out to happen

Might not but maybe it will...

Be careful in Sweden. You better have some strong protectors there.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic&t=0s

Post Tits and Timestamp

So when does this actually happen? When do they officially resign from the EU?

this kek

>Milo Yiannopoulos !IFaGGoTiRY
If this is real I'll gay marry you a green card.

Thank you based Britain
Sup Milo
>!IFaGGoTiRY
kek
HAHA TIME TO RULE THE WAVES

Timestamp you faget

I read this as

>Britain wanking to an EU exit

ok :)

I just woke up and read it I'm so fucking happy guys thank kek my borther voted IN and I can't help but take the piss out of him good job lads.

>implying this is really Milo
PSYOPS ARE OPERATING ON Sup Forums ALWAYS BE AWARE

>take the piss out of him
what? like with a catheter?

Nothing changes. The government now has to invoke Article 50, which means they officially apply to leave the EU. This means they then have to sit down and do talks about deals and various shit. This has a max time limit of 2 years, unless extended for some reason.

Nothing changes. We are still a EU member. EU laws still apply. We will be, for the foreseable future, a member of the EU.

The alternatives are not pleasant.

Alternative 1. Parliament ignore article 50 and just write the UK out of the EU. Meaning we piss people off even more.

Alternative 2. Due to the vague nation of one of the parts of Article 50, it might come down to Parliament deciding if the 'voice of the people' is legit and whether they follow it or not. This takes time and could potentially lead to...

Alternative 3. Cameron goes "it was a prank, bros" and nothing changes. He does not invoke Article 50, he does not write us out of the EU and does not hold parliament for discuss this and carries on as normal.

Final one is political suicide, but since Cameron is gone anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to spite people.

tl;dr - nothing changes, it could be up to 2 years before anything changes. Even if we DO leave the EU, we could just as easily remain in the 'one market', which means the whole hatred of EU (immigrants et al) isn't solved, as the 'one market' would involve EU workers coming to UK regardless under those rules.

>Tfw no Exit

Fucking proud of you guys. You outnumbered the cucks and are on the fast-track to taking back your country.

What will you do next?

>What will you do next?
sleep, I've been up since 6am yesterday

Ay milo, you're the tits

If 2 or 3 happens, we'll seriously send a carrier group to you and all of the milsurp money can buy.

Be ready for rampaging cucks when you wake up.

I am happy for all you britons

congrats!

We are mixed race, superior breed, my great great great great great grandfather was supposedly half Cherokee. So I identify as Native American or mixed race.

Milo, quick question--my buddy has hiv but he's taking retroviral meds. Would it be safe to have him suck my dick or would I die?

Great tribute to Great Britain.

Rule Britainia!

You're fucking next, Finland. I'm not dying until I see you guys free.

The Sun is no longer there!

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
But not in this case

Wood berry. Congrats btw. Rule.

Still have to use protection, the transmission from oral sex isn't very high, but it is still possible.

I'm enjoying the meltdown on my NSAbook.

>waaah X why and Z :((( changes

Well fuck off to another country then.

>Alternative 2. Due to the vague nation of one of the parts of Article 50, it might come down to Parliament deciding if the 'voice of the people' is legit and whether they follow it or not.

>Parliament deciding if the 'voice of the people' is legit

Wat

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo

I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID IT YOU FUCKING MAD MEN
GOD FUCKING BLESS

Congrats brits! I was so happy when I heard the results. If we can just get trump elected I can die happy

i hope this shit blows up in your face fucking retarded brits

you glorious faggot! thanks for your help, as switzerland is about to renegotiate immigration deals with the EU, this will make it a lot easier for us.

keep being awesome.

next stop: trump for pres!

You'd know all about shit blowing up in your face.

NOTICE ME MILO REEE

Get ready for more happening gents. I can't believe I am witnessing it.

ICE IN THE BUTT

>not taking the label off

uncultured swine

>mfw all those old farts in that picture will be already dead when the british economy collapses completely

It's the EU's own fault for letting in all the trash instead of keeping it as a Gentlemens club.

Basically, Article 50 states

>1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

But nobody knows what that actually means. Does that mean the Queen decides? Or Parliament? If Parliament, what needs to be done? How many need to do it?

Essentially, if that is the case, the MP's can decide not to greenlight the invocation of Article 50. If that's the case, nothing happens. It means protests, riots and problems. But the West has loads of ways to control this.

The part of Article 50 which is of any actual use, is the fact that as soon as it's officially 'invoked' a 2 year count down begins. If various trade deals, laws, and stuff, which could simply be copy and pasting the laws we have now (and this nothing changes) does not get sorted by the end of 2 years, the country leaves, automatically, regardless.

However, it can be extended, but only if every single member state agrees to do so. Which could happen.

Or, simply, Cameron ignores the entire thing. And before you say 'it won't happen', they said the same about Corybn being Labour Party Leader and Trump being the Republican Nominee.

I actually cried.

Globalism has suffered a huge blow today.

Rule Britannia and God save the Queen.

Auferstanden aus Ruinen
Und der Zukunft zugewandt,
Lass uns dir zum Guten dienen,
England, einig Vaterland.
Alte Not gilt es zu zwingen,
Und wir zwingen sie vereint,
Denn es muss uns doch gelingen,
Daß die Sonne schön wie nie
Über England scheint,
Über England scheint.

Glück und Friede sei beschieden
England, unser'm Vaterland.
Alle Welt sehnt sich nach Frieden,
Reicht den Völkern eure Hand.
Wenn wir brüderlich uns einen,
Schlagen wir des Volkes Feind.
Lasst das Licht des Friedens scheinen,
Dass nie eine Mutter mehr
Ihren Sohn beweint,
Ihren Sohn beweint.

Lasst uns pflügen, lasst uns bauen,
Lernt und schafft wie nie zuvor,
Und der eignen Kraft vertrauend,
Steigt ein frei Geschlecht empor.
Englische Jugend, bestes Streben
Uns'res Volks in dir vereint,
Wirst du Englands neues Leben,
Und die Sonne schön wie nie
Über England scheint,
Über England scheint.

If that shit happens where they just ignore it you should get all the Football hoolie firms together and anyone else willing and burn the country down starting with muzzie shit holes until they decide to leave.

fuck you

Congrats UK! You did it! You did it you god damn glorious bastards you!

First Britain, next the US.

Fuck you Soros, fuck you.

> FUCK EU

ftfy senpai

>Milo Yiannopoulos !IFaGGoTiRY
pics or it didn't happen

if that is you, and that's your trip, I might actually like you now.

What happened to you, Britannia, you used to rule the world, now you wait 2 years to leave the EU.

instead of that salt you should look to Oaxaca. They having a brexit of their own.

Ahhh Glorious cover. Brits know how to cover. Ours make me cringe when they even think about trying to be witty.

God bless, Britain. Also you're probably not Milo. I think his trip was leaked.

I know believe Trump can win.

I seriously hope they do m8

britannia rules the waves you dumbass.

love you Milo

>tfw there were no rioting in my city after the Freddy gray trial decision due to pouring rain
>tfw Trump's speech is still stinging Hillary, the sit-in ended after being called a publicity stunt, and Obama didn't get his immigrant protections
>tfw a few minutes before midnight the leave vote is declared winner

That was a fantastic day all around, lads.

Thanks Milo!
Trump soon

Bitch relax

To feel proud of your country... it feels good.

REMINDER THAT HE WAS RIGHT

>MFW 2 years until I get proper British Lightbulbs again

in honor of UK I"m eating a toast sandwich

when king arthur returns they'll rule the world again

Option 2/3 severely hampers/destroys the credibility of both parties, and all members who do not do the bidding of the people. It would spell the end of the Tories.

No politician willingly gives up re-election.

Thank god. What a shit year it has been. I can see a turn for better times.

Now burgers just have to get Trump in the white house

Gratz bongs, what happens now?

Proud of you britbongs. Well done! I was so worried you would vote remain. Watching their tears is making my day,

USA is already free, we just need to stay free and get Trump to get rid of the retarded globalist TPP.

nigger

Spic

My dick is diamond. How shall we celebrate?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzufpjwZ6T4

my shitty congrats vid

If parliament refuses to go forward with the will of the electorate, Elizabeth will disband it and flay them for treason.

The Tower Bridge is going to collapse under the weight of all those dismembered body parts.

>Milo Yiannopoulos
>!IFaGGoTiRY

boosting in epin bread

freedom && that