Really makes you think, doesn't it?

really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well considering Muslims won't be raping them and forcing them to cover themselves with garbage bags I'd say it looks pretty good for feminism.

He never fucking said this. Where's your source?

Fucking source?

>He never fucking said this.

He said it in his heart. This is just how you Canadians are.

That does sound like something he would say, though.

Does it matter? He likely thinks this

Trudeau wants to be loved by everyone. The UK won't love him if he takes a side, so he won't take a side.

If he says anything at all about Brexit, expect something nonpartisan like "I support all of my friends in the UK as they face the challenges of the future" or somesuch.

Okay... I didn't realise people here could read minds...

the TIDF arrives

it's funny that leftists throw around the word "populist" when he is the definition of one
he can't even make weed legal because of trade treaties or somesuch

He's a weakmind

If you don't agree with me, I win.

>Underestimating Sup Forums

Again. Again with this fucking fake quoting to assassinate his character. Pathetic...

M E M E
M A G I C
I S
R E A L

P R A I S E
K E K

Eh, the mind of a child isn't difficult to understand. He's said dumber.

If you kill your enemies they get hurt

Yes it matters you dumb fuck you're misrepresenting somebody else's personal opinion
Fuck outta here

Really makes ya think...
youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck

I mean, I doubt it's something he would just blurt out randomly while talking about the UK leaving the EU, but if the topic just happened to be about feminism as well, I could definitely see him saying something like that.

Has he? Literally every quote of his disseminated here is fake. You'd have to source the dumb stuff.

>assassinate his character
he has no fucking character to assassinate. nothing but a fucking puppet trying to destroy this country beyond repair

I wish I could hear your accent when you say that

Never change Australia :)

All you do by making up quotes is bluepill people because you make us all look like desperate liars.

You're driving people away you fucking idiot.

itt: lies because america can't handle how attractive our leader is due to their negro leader

Then there's no reason to make up quotes and give Trudeau supporters ammo to make us look like idiots.

Holy fuck why is this so hard to understand?

>Trudeau supporters
>literally shitskins, feminists, and SJWs
i really don't give a single fuck what they think

was very clearly a meme picture though with the comic sans and the text being a joke on what he said.

>Implying fuckloads of white Canadians didn't vote for him.

It's like you want to create more liberals or something

>white Canadians
yes those would be the feminists and SJWs. actual Canadians(that would be rural) did not and never will

I thought he had better skin tbqh

also his fashion choices are a disaster, how is he in any position of power

i voted for him because i was stoned when i went to vote and wanted my weed. kinda regret that now.

Unfortunately, they have as much say as you. It kind of matters what they think.

>Implying OP isn't a shill faggot from Hillary's Bensonhurst campaign office

The debt is fucked, but I'm pretty confident they'll deliver on weed. It'd be absolute suicide if they didn't.

If the Liberals don't legalize by the next election, Justin might as well officially endorse the NDP, because the entire base will abandon the Liberal party.

Ideally by this time the CPC will split along Reform lines and we'll get an actual fiscal conservative party instead of the joke we have now. I'd be thrilled to have a real party to the right of the libs to vote for.

First post best post

His fashion choices are fine. I wish he'd dress more daringly, he could get away with it. And his beauty marks are qt.

Except this time I've always been an NDP voter, my parents were always NDP voters. It felt dirty voting for anyone else. A split conservative vote sounds good to me.

Who else voted for based /Trudeau/ here?
Come on, don't be shy.

>matters what they think
no it fucking doesn't. they think only one way, always have, always will and they will NEVER change

mfw voted because he seemed to be less of a snake than hometown lad Harper.

Turns out he's just a cuck.

fucking faggot

Anyone is better than Harper, even Trudeau.

How does nobody realize this shit is a cult yet? It's all this ignoramus can talk about.

>a snake that thinks himself king
>or
>a SJW cuck
i'm not really sure what's worse. i guess just like all of our elections you're fucked no matter what side you choose

i didn't vote
couldn't be bothered to leave the house

Can't lie. Harper was cucking up badly towards the end. He pretty much promised Japan free handjobs for life from Canada with the TPP.

I'm holding out that Chong saves the Canadian Right.