Is your country a friend of Japan?

Is your country a friend of Japan?

No, we're lovers. Stay friendzoned canadacuck

>tfw no top row 9th or 11th from the left gf

It seems really only Chinese, female study Japanese
sorry for talking shit about Both of them everyday

We're the biggest weeb country in the world and I believe they like us back ?

why is it mostly chinese people?

i dont think they like us

I don't know desu

Maybe

i guess

>We're the biggest weeb country
???

You're making fun of me for the shitty english or you don't know that manga sales in France are gigantic compared to other countries ?

They gave us these buses
they're alright
arigato

pretty sure op meant politically

hmm

recreate your Heidi statue asap!

>japs literally built a village called "sweden hills" with a traditional swedish theme
Weirdos

well, I think so

>swedish store
I can't think of anything less interesting desu must be a hell starting one thinking there are going to be lots of interesting stuff

Japan is our overly-protected child. We took all his military toys.

Nah, Japan's SDF is unironically a larger and better funded military force than most European nations, and their Navy is genuinely still like the 5th best in the entire world.

They just don't have the ability to offensively war (for now) or to call their forces an actual military in name.

I honestly think that Japan thinks we're still a part of Britain.

Their population also happen to be bigger than all but one European country. Might have something to do with it.

>We took all his military toys.
not true

Nah, it's mostly that they take their own self defense seriously. Most European countries instead have decided to have ridiculously tiny 'militaries', instead relying on NATO to use American Troops, Material and Money to defend their asses for them if shit goes down.

The only European nations that give a shit anymore are France, Poland, and Finland.

You're factually wrong. Japan spend no more on defense than most European countries. Even Sweden spends more as a percentage of GDP.

This is correct. Japan just has a very large economy.

Last time i heard about any sort of interaction they were burning our jesuits so probably not very good.

one of their very first friendos yeah

Absolutely not.
t. Gorean

new illusion game? yes pls

>Japanese are not Jōmo-

Yes.

>Japanese are not Jōmon and are Kore-

>Japan isn't Jōmon-

>Japanese are related to Koreans and Chin-

How do you know they're Chinese

>tfw no middle row 3rd from right gf

Japan is the front itself, everyday is like Cuban Missile Crisis.
Europe and America are paradises