This could've been avoided had Finland joined the Soviets, also there'd be no Fennoswedes

This could've been avoided had Finland joined the Soviets, also there'd be no Fennoswedes.

>joined the Soviets

You really don't want this

You don't know Kang...

What, the terror attack?

Enjoy your Sveco-Islamic paradise of brown hordes

Yes.

>Kang

Wat

Vituttaako koska mun isoisä teurasti ryssiä rambotyyliin jatkosodassa ja sun oli savolaisessa mielisairaalassa?

It's too late

hello my friend have you heard of the ancient finns?

As if there have been no attacks in Russia? If you would have been a part of Russia, Chechens and whatnot would have found their way to you.

Last time was in St-Petersburg, near your border.

He doesn't care about that anymore. He's into Pan-Slavism now.

Anybody who doesn't want Finland to be an underdog of Sweden is, in his mind, a "kang".
En oo savolainen.

Stop with your baseless lies.

Are you a proponent of reorganising the nations according to haplogroup? Maybe create different provinces for the different subclades or something alike.

Juuh voisit ite lopettaa ryssien ja muiden slaavilaishinareitten puolustamisen.

Kyllä ne varmaan sua parempia on monella tavalla mutta oletkin harvinaisen vammainen yksilö.
Oikea suomalainen vihaa syvästi kaikkia vihollisiaaan.

I know a finnish co-worker who believes there is no real finns, that finns are actually slavs and that russia should annex and re-educate finns to be proper people.

Ask him if his family is from Kuopio. He could even be a cousin of kangs.

He has never been that open about his family. But he is happy about his dog and car, he talks a lot about them.

>he is happy about his dog and car, he talks a lot about them
Does he have autism?

No, don't think so. But then again I am just a lowly warehouse worker, can't see if people have autism.

Finland should be annexed by Russia on the condition of full autonomy regarding taxes and fiscal policy and regional control over Kuolan niemimaa and Karjala. Russia is the salvation, EU and Sweden is cancer.

t. Fenno-swede with kesämökki Petsamossa

I hate both Sweden and Russia with equal intensity, the only instances I've defended Russia have been in discussions where Sweden is painted as a friend of Finland. You might think that contrasting Russian atrocities to Swedish ones equates to defending Russians, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

I have nothing to do with the dude from Savonia whose pictures are posted here constantly.

Everything sucks. We should just leave the eu and annex all clay with uralic languages. Yes, Hungary. We will shovel your country back to the north one bag at time.

Annexation is a crude tool. There are far easier and more subtle ways of controlling clay.

>defended
Forgot to add quotation marks here

Finland is my favourite part of east Sweden

t. ruskie living in finland

No.

No, I'm merely stating facts.

You do know there have been loads of recent terrorist attacks in Russia? They just aren't reported in the west because no one here cares about internal happenings of Russia.

Baltics and former European SSRs are free of terrorism and mudskins.