What do you think of Clint's kino? Do you think he gets the praise and respect he deserves?

What do you think of Clint's kino? Do you think he gets the praise and respect he deserves?

>republican director
>getting praise

Pick one

He yells at chairs. Who cares what this psycho does? So what if he starred in a mediocre western movie by an Italian fag 50 year ago?

>bitching about yelling at chairs

Got any problem with that, nigger!?

As far as raw directing ability goes he's a step above tv-movie tier. But you watch his movies more for what they stand for rather than the raw kinographic experience. I think that they should be remembered as landmarks in American culture even if they're nowhere near Orson Welles' tier. It's fascinating seeing how this right-wing superhero developed over his career into a benign and disillusioned old man who still wants the same stuff but has become completely mellow.

What daya talking abou ? He did win the best director for "Unforgiven".

idk but i think youre enough of a tenderheaded dipshit that you use the word "kino" because a bunch of other dipshits use it too

>dude, Geritol cowboys...the movie
>dude, tough wymen must die...the movie

Between John Ford, Howard Hawks, and Clint Eastwood. There is a lack of directors looking at things in a conservative manner.

reddit is down the hall and to the left

buh bye

>I choose to not understand metaphor and imagination from an actor because it makes me feel sad
When will reddit leave

racist old white guy pushing his old racist shlock as movie "art"

he can't fuck off soon enough

every which way but loose
any which way you can

his very best 8/10

>Clint's kino
That's an oxymoron.

Underrated

His political stance in film is not as right wing as you would believe. He's a direct heir of John Ford at best, an interesting author at worst.

>makes film about Nelson Mandela, praising him for uniting South Africa at a difficult time
>racist

>pretty good actor
>pretty good director
>pretty good musician
>pretty good singer
>pretty good political views
Is there anything this man CAN'T do?

Be really great at something. He's a classic Jack of All trades.

>makes Japanese language WWII film from the Japanese pov
>racist

>makes film where he thinks of a random Hmong kid more as his son than his true children
>RACIST

damn she's cute

>makes film where his black friend gets murdered by a white male authority figure
>racist

In 1992. Hollywood hadn't gone full tilt Marxist retard yet.

He always played the pseudo-anti-hero. Always some pretend edginess but never quite the real thing. He's a more competent Seagal.

He is alpha as fuck though. One of the few remaining.

I like Clint but think his movies are by the numbers and formulaic albeit well refined in execution.

When the formula is kino, that's a good thing

What's a kino?

A surburb of Aleppo