youtube.com/watch?v=7n3WgiMftaU
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505969649362.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_MqjYdXHfI4
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring Your Own Child edition?

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
USA #1

Wouldn't want to try to block the punt, might succeed after all.

is this the official thread?

It's the only thread, so yeah

The children's hospital next to the stadium is convenient for Penn State.

Hopefully they added security for the duration of the football staff being in Iowa City.

sucky thread

get it

sucky

Penn State will never stop being referred as the pedophile university huh?

Friendly/threatening reminder if you root for Penn State you are a faggot and should be shot on sight pedo scum

Well, when you rape kids and have an institutional cover up for 30-40+ years, openly worship people that made it happen, etc... it can be kind of hard to be known for something else...

>this thread

What self-respecting college doesn't have a classics program with hands on demonstrations of how ancient Greek mentoring worked?

All these other colleges are clearly providing a second-rate education.

Sandusky's son just got arrested too for diddling

Sucks for Pedo State.

jesus christ that poor kid, hope he has extra security :(

They don't see it that way seeing as they still openly celebrate Paterno.

They just try to equivocate.

Jesus christ, this interview. FFS.

SORRY, WE'RE FROM DISNEY, WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CANCER.

si.com/2017/09/15/sandusky-son-child-sex-abuse-guilty

Yeah like the other reply said -- I just want to reiterate that Penn State abetted decades of child rape. So no, I'm not going to forget it.

>we're sorry you have brain cancer, but how bout this football game?!

Stop these interviews please.

It's a fucking cult up there. They're in the middle of nowhere and have nothing besides the university. They don't even have cousin fucking to take their mind off of it.

>They don't even have cousin fucking

Sure we do

This game boring af

For the rest of our lives we will have to see these terminally-ill-kid-interview things for EVERY Iowa home game EVER. All because of this (FORCED AS FUCK) wave meme that is somehow supposed to make you feel guilty for not being a terminally ill kid. This is like watching a kid with cancer "score" a "touchdown" on the last play of a spring practice game - everyone acts like it is this ultimate sign of compassion and beauty, when in reality it is incredibly exploitative. "Oh hey, you are about to die; we are going to put you on TV so it makes our program look good". That is what it's all about - period, end of story. I can't believe Iowa would stoop so low as to have such disrespectful """traditions""" as the wave. The kid is going to die. Likely by the end of the year. You are simply reminding the kid that they are almost dead. Congrats.

Fuck you, Iowa.

cancer kid is the highlight

F

Cancer is gone, didn't you listen to the dying kid ya mook

As always, Bill Burr is relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=7n3WgiMftaU

Dude I'm an Iowa fan and i was done with it the second time they talked about it during the first week.

It's dumb af. I understand Disney shot heads doing it but even the big ten network cashes in on it. Also, fox will cash in on it when we play M. State.

It's dumb.

It's in remission/not detectable (or something).

Quite often it returns.

> They're in the middle of nowhere and have nothing besides the university.

So what? That describes just about every decent B10 school

go back to your dota streams you spastic retard

For a liberal he ain't bad.

>tfw your favorite trap cut her dick off

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505969649362.webm

he's not a liberal even though he thinks he is, he's borderline libertarian '
youtube.com/watch?v=_MqjYdXHfI4

Give Cancer Kid Your ENERGY \o/

who is he?

>burr
>liberal

top lej there lad

will they show cancer boy if they lose?

Penn State has THON where they raise millions for kids with cancer, I'm surprised ESPN/Disney isn't shilling that every game

it was Sienna Grace

Well yeah, they raise millions to lure in children.

It's good that it isn't being shilled.

Penn State could cure every form of cancer and people would still call them Pedo State

WOW SUCH A POWERFUL MOMENT THAT I'M SURE THE THREE YEAR OLD KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND

STOP WHINING ABOUT HOW IT HURTS TO EXIST, SIT UP AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AT THE KIND PEOPLE OFFERING YOU SUPPORT FOR TEN SECONDS YOU LITTLE DICK

Michael Jackson's semen cured that one kid's cancer and everyone hated him for it.

fuck that, those kids are going to die and people are just virtual signaling

let the kids watch the game in peace

Because Iowa did that first too

I CAN'T WALK AND AM PERMANENTLY IN PAIN BUT THANK GOD ESPN DID A 60 SECOND SEGMENT ON MY SUFFERING

Is there a sports team more hated than Penn State football? I really cannot think of another one. They deserve it obviously

Auburn. I hate Auburn.

Dance Marathon started at Northwestern.

*holds up fist*

Which one of you punks didn't waive?

And I think every Big Ten school does it anyway, so who cares

Normies have already forgiven/forgotten about the pedo shit that went on for THIRTY YEARS. Reddit in particular loves Pedo State - they've banned me numerous times for bringing up sandusky.

You should know outrage culture doesn't last long in the 24/7 news cycle. There's always something new for people to latch onto for the moments they're not working.

I feel like Pedo State's shit is actually worth getting upset over.

im still not over, at first i thought it was just some old scum bag then people kept digging and it only got worse and worse

im surprised they allowed penn state to keep their football program, should've gotten a 10 year ban at the minimum

Called a time out and still fucked the kick.

People won't let it drop from their association of the university. But nobody is gonna go out of their way to bring it up unless a game is on or they do something that makes the news.

looking forward to another rank demotion victory by PSU

>im still not over

You may need to get a life or at least a hobby

This game would be more interesting if Iowa's receivers could catch the passes.

pedo scum go fuck yourself

Sorry, the last receiver that could do that lived in a meth/coke/crack den.

The whole argument was that they shouldn't punish the people coming in for past mistakes.

Also, get rid if a program like that for 10 years and the university probably loses half a billion.

I'm not saying that I don't agree with you 100% but that's how it is / was.

Fucked up shit happens at PSU every year lol, that's why it doesn't stick. This year we had a frat pledge killed, either that happens every year or either some students make facebook groups with girls' nudes, or something else makes CNN for a few weeks. We also have sexual assaults just about every weekend--funnily enough, the football players are some of the most virtuous people on campus. Genuinely nice and don't do fucked up shit at parties.

The pedo shit is really the only one people have gotten mad over (to the point of people throwing firebombs in sandusky's house and other known suspected pedo's houses.

>tfw made thousands of dollars playing poker with Sandusky's lawyer
>tfw he got caught embezzling funds to cover his gambling losses
Wish he'd have kept getting away with it.

Half a billion is small change compared to their research money.

That is where the Big Ten's money really comes in to play, not sports.

The counter argument is that the reliance on the money from that program led to covering up dozens of child rapes.

You're buddies with Amendola? Legit scum. Did you cuck him like half the town has?

That's because this is every u diversity user.

But not every one has a scandal that goes to the top that fucks over people for the rest of their lives.

Don't forget PSU students terrorizing the non-PSU residents of State College on a routine basis.

Including journalists.

No, Rominger.

Yeah the frat thing is the biggest thing in a bit and hasnt even changed anything. Everyone of the parties just moved to house parties now and are even less safe. Kinda ironic but thats Bannon for ya. (*PSU Junior atm)

Yes exactly, which is why the big money stayed and why they recovered quickly, and why the sentence was lessened.

The recent influx of New York and New Jersey residents has really ruined things. Are you specifically referring to the flipped news truck+fucked up police cars? Because that was townies, not students lol.

Fucking morons. Pitch play in the end zone.

SAFETY

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

Hahahahahahaha

SMELLY DUMB PEDO SCUM

No, I'm talking about adult professionals (some of which turned out to be journalists) who live in/around state college who have their yards torn up, street signs stolen, etc... by drunken students who the cops don't arrest. This came under scrutiny when people showed up for the Sandusky trial/investigation and started finding all the weird shit that happens in State College.

FUCK YOU KEN FUCK YOU.

I KNOW THAT WAS YOUR PLAY CALL.

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING FAILURE THAY YOUR CAREER WAS IN THE NFL

FUCK OFF.

Penn State's offense is now starting to rhythmically slap

Just want to juxtapose that with Iowa City...which treats students like shit (or at least they did 15 years ago).

QUICK

GET OUT OF THE SHOWERS

Herbstreit looks like he's put on some pounds

This is literally every college.

House parties on W. College are better anyways. I've heard rumors that he's going to kill greek life entirely, but not sure the validity of that. PSU senior here

Stolen street signs and minor vandalism, you consider that "weird shit"? In a 70k resident town which 40k of are students? Freshman year, street signs are a trophy when talking back to the dorms at 3am lol.

No, no it isn't.

The important part isn't that dumb college kids do dumb shit, it's that the PD doesn't arrest them/deal with it and that the local government drinks their kool-aid.

Iowa City actively is not a fan of the college students/their shenanigans (and their enforcement reflects that).

Iowa's running out of time to get points on this 2nd half team.

This is basic college life.

The equivalent of "boys will be boys"

Baylor was having RAPES for years and they only found out when the football team got in trouble.

>Stolen street signs and minor vandalism, you consider that "weird shit"?

No, the response of the government to what should be routine arrests/tickets/fines (which then aren't), is what is weird.

They're just as much on the pedophile train as the university.

Uhhh yeah they do arrest students. Underage drinking citations are normal, weed possession, etc. And the campus (University Park) is a municipality, so they have an actual police dept too which arrests students for doing dumb shit. We just have so many students that it's literally impossible to catch all of them.

Is Iowa City a place to get white gf?

Penn State is exposed (and this time not to a child).

Baylor isn't so much a school as it is a gang rape factory. I certainly wouldn't respect a degree from that place.

PEDOS BTFO

JOSEY FUCKING JEWELL