What's going through his mind right now?

What's going through his mind right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A
youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bueno

The Eurojewish Union being slowly dismantled and Trump becoming President.

He's just waiting untill every county becomes divided and pick them one by one.

>Can't wait for Trump-uuuu :3

cyka blyat

explain

>an opening at long last... time to invade & conquer europe.

everyone was talking about profits that Putin will benefit from the Brexit.

AMERICAN-BRITISH-RUSSIAN TRIPLE ALLIANCE

Excelent.

poor britain

Time to Meat with Farage and Trump-Senpai and plan the invasion of Eurabia.

He's happy, A weaker EU = a stronger Russia.

*meet

>muh 21st century nationalism in a globalized economy
>muh isolationism
>muh devalued currency
>muh cultural heritage
Fact: alt-right shitters aren't mature enough to accept shared responsibility in an interconnected world, therefore, want to hit the reset button because it doesn't exclusively favor the tone of their skin

You've basically signed the title deed of Europe over to Putin

Actually it is a chance for UK to quit on the embargo and take over a huge portion of russias market. Benefiting both countries.

Its okay, youre American.

Probably planning to invite Farage over for a drink.

Rather Russia than you

a bullet

operation barbarossa v2

Daily reminder...
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A

Russians aren't the bad guys...America should mind its own business. You guys have problems of your own. 19 trillion debt...Racial tensions , a growing , cancerous government that wants to take your guns..

Any qualified memers willing to craft me a picture?I want, from left to right:

Moonman
Molyneux
Farage
Trump
Putin
Ben Garrison
Harambe

You can put whatever caption or writing you want on it. Thanks Sup Forumsros.

>You've basically signed the title deed of Europe over to Putin

UK is still part of NATO. Putin isn't doing anything as long as the US is protecting them.

What the fuck are you

this

even better, he wants a molotov-ribbentrop or yalta style agreement to partition europe into spheres of influence

he's made this pretty clear by repeatedly praising these in his speeches and suggesting that it would result in a more stable europe

Probably thinking about those stupid sanctions on his country...The UK will have to reconsider , it will be good for UK's and Russia's economy...No need to follow EU orders now...(unless US pressure is too much for them)

"Stupid Anglos. Now Ukraine, Baltics and Poland will be mine."

>Russians aren't bad guys

You don't know what you're talking about

>one more ally to erase Islam filth

i fucking love putins reaction here

he's been dealing with that old hag merkel all day probably, those titties were a breath of fresh air

YOU JUST KNOW

hon hon hon hon hon hon

Black

One thing i do know....Is that i'm not on the neocon or nato side...I don't hate american people , but loath their government.

Jesus christ you guys are stupid, Russia poses no threat to Europe than it did before Brexit. The European union is a financial agreement. There is no changes to NATO which has nothing to do with the EU.

>19 trillion debt
And we aren't gonna pay it back.
>Racial tensions
So does the UK and EU
> growing , cancerous government that wants to take your guns..
And they wont get it.

How about you mind your own business and be a good goy, keep bombing syria,

Your post is:
>If your country has problems a lot of other countries have don't be involved in the world.

At this point in time Russia seems to wanting to be involved in every event.

Fuck off kike. Globalism favors only nationless millionaires who want to spread the vile seed of consumerism. There are things more important than burgers and money.

THIS.

>Putin flashes the thumbs up

Class act.

"Vodka"

>The European union is a financial agreement.
was

I'd love to mind my business but my country if USA's lap dog. We attacked Gaddafi and Syria because we obey you neocon idiots.

>So does the UK and EU
>UK and EU
>and
>Not, "UK and rest of the EU"

Feels good man

i meant "is" USA's lapdog

he's probably shitposting here

at least you know your role. now SIT

i must break eu

He is likely sleeping right now. It is said that Putin likes to work late into the night and wake up late.

>not wanting to be held by the balls by non democratic outside forces is bad

JIDF that you?

oh shit i never noticed merkel in this gif

You can tell that to the 80% traitors who suck your country's dick and worship multicultralism and the death of the west.
If more people had my mentality , we wouldn't be fighting in useless wars and have insane foreign policies...
America's foreign policy is aligned on Israel's...

Hmm... nice

>America should mind its own business.

Most Americans want to, but we don't live in a democracy. We live in an oligarchy. Elections are just a formality.

>has "fuck off Putin" written on her back
>shows him titties
women

He dreams of President Trump so we can fix the world together!

i hope you guys won't elect that Clinton cunt...Ideally Ron paul should've been your president..But alas...I'd rather you guys vote for Trump than that democrate sociopath

Putin wants the sanctions dropped so he can get his Bratva bucks back. France and Germany already wanted to give it to him, now they have no reason not to.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

I honestly don't know anymore if Russia is actually a threat to Europe or if they're just trying to what's best for their country.

>Russia
>a threat to Europe
Have you been living under a rock since 1991?

Putin have more important things to care than Brexit - our owneconomy, Syria, Ukraine etc.
Only positive impact that Brexit could bring for Russia is that the UK is one of the most anti-Russian countries in EU, along with Poland, Sweden and Baltic troika. Also, UK is one of the US proxies in EU, influencing it's decisions in America's favor.

Putin wanted the UK to remain.

London is a big stable market for Russian trading into Western Europe.

The only foreign politician who can be blamed for brexit is Angela Merkel, she literally destroyed Europe in a year.

Well, i think it opens up an opportunity to try get closer ties with UK now that it's out of EU.
Granted, they're still USA's bitch, but maybe, just maybe, brexit will help.

cheecki nandos

The same thoughts we're thinking, basically.

ok UK, the country that conquers half the globe and creates 20 random muslim countries when they leave, basically being responsible for the refugee crisis today

>You've basically signed the title deed of Europe over to Putin

it's not britain's problem until they reach the channel

>Putin likes small tits that you can grasp in your hand

Nice. He probably didn't even see the message on her back (seriously? her fucking back instead of her chest?), just saw this naked woman run up to him and dangle her tits for him.

It ironic because you got involved in Syria and Libya because of the EU and not the us. You are the EUs lapdog.

Fuck off faggot. Do your own homework

Underrated, good one leaf.

No, UK is forever America's special relations bitch. Now Putin has a chance to make a relationship with Europe.

Then maybe you ought to ask yourself how much you enjoy being beholden to someone else. Perhaps you should grown a pair and start doing things for yourselves. I don't know, maybe... Declare independence from any foreign nation, or nations.

I can't believe you are this stupid.

>closer ties with UK
Don't think so. Maybe better ralationship with rest of Europe, but only time will tell. It looks like that US now have some levers to apply stronger pressure on Merkel. She changed her policy towards Russia literally in one day after talk with Obama behind closed doors. Maybe americans blackmailing her.

Conquest.

He's quite pleased. The past few years have been very good to Putin. Sanctions did literally nothing since Europe/US were too spineless to punish him for taking Crimea, and he has confirmation they will do nothing to impede him.
Meanwhile the west is slowly imploding with nationalism and embracing similar values to Russia, in addition to the EU falling apart soon enough. Now to get rid of NATO and the new USSR begins

this

unite with europe and invade/destroy those stupid islands

> Sanctions did literally nothing
Shit got noticeably worse, my burger friend.
Not outright kill, but worse.

>1 post by this ID

everyone in this thread thanks for the slide you jew baiting fucks

The EU is not a military alliance, so I don't see how this is good for Russia strategically. Russia still doesn't stand a chance against NATO.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc

I never noticed.

You're right, I should've said "wasn't enough to cause serious problems" as I know quite a few prices of goods have gone up due to them

None of these. He's thinking about the pubescent girl he just got done nailing. You call yourselves Kremlinologists, yet you're unable to identify Putin's postcoital moods?

He's cumming balls deep in an ugly English prostitute right now. Probably thinking about all the money he will make and how he's going to hide it all.

The "good guys" became the bad ones and the "bad guys" became the good ones. Who would have thought?

This man understands.

I had a reee about the price of donating to MMOs going up, but more or less alright otherwise.

>Just finished fucking
>In the middle of the night
?

Crossing England off the kill list.
Scotland remains.

Hopefully a bullet.