What do you think of them Sup Forums?

what do you think of them Sup Forums?

soyboy

I like them a lot

soy of the toppest of all soylent

Soy

t. niggerrap worshippers

They're fun musicians but please stop shitting on your parents and sing about something else

as an anxious weakling they capture the experience better than anyone

t. insecure soysir

your idol

Best folk punk band ever made until they became not that

S O Y

YUH YUH YUH GUCCI GANG NIGGA :((( YUH NIGGA YEET SKRRT SKRRT HAH YUH IGGA FUH YUH BIH INNA ONNA HUNNA YUH! GANG

>ajj

I like their music but they're a bunch of soyboy libcuck commie anti trump retards

>Sup Forums can't even decide whether or not soyboys like memerap

IM WHITE! AND I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED!

Reminder

I unironically see nothing wrong with them changing their cringy original name

jesus christ

didn't NMH say something about the syrian refugees or some shit like that aswell that was equally gay

>Meanwhile on Sufjan Stevens' facebook page

fun fact; the other cheek thing was actually a roman symbol of disrespect. usually someone would slap you with their right hand, their dominant one, turning the other one was a sign of disrespect which forced them to slap you with the least dominant hand. its more of christ saying ''fuck them'' instead of ''open my asshole''.

sincerely, /his/

AJJ are pretty good, I wanted to go to their concert in town last November but couldn't make it unfortunately. They're good for capturing the essence of feeling like you're worthless or like you'd rather die than have to face the world as you are.

I listened to Knife Man a lot after my grandfather died because I was in a super weird place and just didn't want to do anything anymore. While I don't really like a lot of their newer stuff, they're probably the biggest name in folk punk, or at least one of the most recognizable. Can't really find someone else in the genre who captures the sort of mood that AJJ manages to create.

Also does it really matter? They're artists and they are allowed to do as they wish with their vision. You don't have to agree with it (I don't), but what does posting it accomplish? The name change doesn't detract from their music, or have any effect on it. If they were to go back and rework or remove songs that they didn't like, that would be different, but they haven't.

it puts a sour taste in my mouth everytime i listen to their songs to know that theres some hidden cuck soylent agenda behind it

>hidden cuck soylent agenda

Their gradual decline into soy has reflected their decline in quality. Didn't really listen to Bible 2 more than 2 or 3 times but knife man and people who eat people more times than I can remember. Even christmas island has some great songs

doesn't knife man have a song about white priveledge

I like their music and the fact that I disagree with their political opinions doesn't decrease my enjoyment of their music except when its in your face annoying (American Tune). I think People Who Can Eat People and Knife Man are pretty great albums and Christmas Island is very underrated. I haven't listened to their most recent release.

i tried to listen once but i could feel the estrogen rushing into my body and i turned it off

Their last few albums haven't been very good, but knife man and everything before that is pretty good

That's a good album that Sup Forums used to like but now everyone's afraid that liking it will make them a hipster/cuck/soyboy/numale/whatever the new insult is.

>Cringy
Their original name was the only interesting thing about the band.

I agree man. The first time I listened to knife man, I was in a similarly shitty place. By the end of 'people ii 2' I was balling and then they hit me with the 'huuuuuggggeee buuuummmeeerrrr' line and I just cracked up. No other band has given me a moment like that.

cant maintain was there last good album and white face black eyes is there best song fight me faggots

also pat

Pat the Bunny?

people 2 2 is a banger

yes