What are the best and worst Brockhamptons for you user?

What are the best and worst Brockhamptons for you user?

Anytime Matt Champion takes the mic and drops some bars my first thought is "spot the white guy". He's pretty much a stereotype as far as white rappers go.

Best is Ameer
Worst is bearface

Best is Dom
Worst is Joba

The only one with a shread of talent in that entire shitty collective is Romil. Hopefully he goes on to produce for actual capable rappers instead of the bullshit he has to work with right now.

>I

It's almost a cliché by now but Dom really is that good. No contest.

Best: Dom
Worst: Ameer
They're all pretty shitty though

Brockhampton is a boyband, not a rap collective.

do you guys really like dom? he’s by far the worst for me. It’s mostly that I find his voice to be really annoying also i hate fat people

Dom is by far the best rapper and i dont know why anyone thinks otherwise

The others suck ass at rapping

Best: Dom
Worst: Ameer
Ameer could be better but he follows the same formula ad noseum. If you took all of his verses and played them back to back I would believe It was all one song

>Brockhampton

guys seriously dom ruins every song he’s on his voice fucking irks me tell me i’m not alone

i’m not trolling

this

The thing is almost every single Ameer line starts with "I" or is decidedly first person. Dude's got no range when it comes to writing.

Best: JOBA
Worst: Ameer I guess just because his flow got boring after the 2nd album

worst: brockhampton
worse: brockhampton fans

I think that Kevin is the worst

>Thinks they suck
>Picks a favorite

brockhampton sucks big ass

a lot of people loooked like this at the show i went to

It's not fair though, as his older flows when he was a teenager were significantly better.

Matt needs to sing more, Merlyn needs to use his Ghanaian accent less and use his real voice, Ameer needs to use different flows more often and stop saying "I", and Bearface needs to sing more often.

Not sure I agree with Matt singing more, at least not until I hear him sing properly with no pitch-correction/auto-tune. It could be that the effects were done for aesthetic reasons but I suspect shit intonation might have been behind it, too.

I wanna fuck Matt Champion.
There, I said it.

>any time I see a white guy I think to myself that I have spotted a white guy
What did you mean by this?

Best : merlin
Worst : joba

Brockhampton suck but Dom is great and deserves better.