Scarlxrd Thread

Holy shit, these snippets are sounding too fucking good. Scarlxrd's next project is officially putting Trapmetal on the map guys. Pedo9ine is about to be blown the fuck out.

youtu.be/o_nKV1Ztq6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94proVF6EeU
youtu.be/rznzDIfdK7g
youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU
soundcloud.com/k-9_unit/anarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both of those guys suck and are awful

Rap and metal have already been mixed together and it was terrible then and its terrible now.

and i hope you dwell on what a fucking loser you are mr viral marketer

Dear god, this shit is awful. Where are these generic ass rappers coming from? This shit is almost as bad as the explosion of generic post-hardcore "Verb The Noun" MySpace bands we had in 2006.

Rap and metal, not trap and metal. Rapping over guitar riffs will always sound bad.

But bringing metal screamo vocals to trap production is the hypest shit ever. You'll open up to it sooner or later.

youtu.be/94proVF6EeU

Nah, Trapmetal is new shit. This isn't rapping over guitar riffs bruv

SHUT UP FOOL

zillakami does it 10x better

>But bringing metal screamo vocals to trap production is the hypest shit ever. You'll open up to it sooner or later.

i dont listen to rap at all.

telling me you mix rap with screamo is like telling me you mix piss with shit

is this like metal but the trap variant?

>i don't listen to rap at all
Then why are you in this thread? Your taste was shitty from the start. No one wants to hear your opinion on a developing subgenre.

Oh Explains why I was getting a cocain dealer vibe from the OP photo

im in this thread to inform you you suck and should feel bad
and metal and rap have already been done before and you have to be like 12 to think any of this shit is good or intresting

That's Zillakami. Scarlxrd without his mask looks like pic related.

Today, I will remind them.
youtu.be/rznzDIfdK7g

I think rapping over metal production is very different from screaming over trap production. The latter is far less of an awkward transition since we've already had rap music with rough shouting vocals (see Crunk). Bottom line is, both of these genres have multiple elements and thus different elements can be blended resulting in a different sound. Scarlxrd doesn't sound like Rage Against the Machine. The lyrics and production are trap.

Gizmo, Broc $teezy, Kamiyada, OmenXIII etc. None of those guys sound like nu metal. So yes, the sound is relatively fresh.

so what, my farts are fresh too.
Go crank one to limp bizket faggot

This would be career destroying if Scar was a gangster rapper or some shit. But he paints his nails, samples anime and has emo lyrics. So no one cares if he has a playful background.

Drake was part of a teenage drama and still made it.

>not listening to the new king yosef album over any of this shit
plebs

> screamo vocals are metal
> those are screamo vocals
Is this really what hip hop heads believe

It's metalcore. So he's still right. And I'm pretty sure Scarlxrd's old band Myth City was considered nu metal. And his vocals have only gotten stronger since he went solo so take that as you will.

At least you admit you're wrong.

Soyboi

lmao this fucking poser mulatto faggot

zilla is the goat
youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU

The fuck is a mulatto?

get the fuck off this board underage faggot

Oh, it's just some Spanish shit. Carry on then, Cortez.

>metal screamo vocals
Screamo isn't metal and the vocals don't even sound like screamo vocals, just some guy yelling with absolutely zero vocal technique.

>zero vocal technique.
so screamo

thats literally all of these faggots besides a few

t. gaywad who doesn't listen to trve skramz

that name doesnt even come up on a search

true skramz

oh wow its shit

>implying GXYLXORD is any better

when ur only argument for why ur shits good is "implying ur shit is better" its probably shit

>ur
yup. underage faggot thinking some shitty youtube vlogging faggot is any good. kill yourself.

lol im not even the OP nor do i think scarlxd is the greatest
screamy is simply terrible

Metalcore. And it's quite clear that Scar has technique even if you ignore his nu metal history/band. As for your obsession about rock terms and where things fall, no one really cares because it's not that interesting.

Scarlxrd is gathering momentum and interest (more than any modern rocker) because of his trap sound. The vocals just add to the hype factor of his music.

>the hype factor of his music

What's funny? His music is literally hype music and appeals to hypebeasts.

soundcloud.com/k-9_unit/anarchy

this is only 'trap metal' i've found that I like.
scarlxrd is boring and very samey with all of his tracks.

YOUUUU LOOK LIKE PEOPLE
THAT I DON'T WANNA KNOW

let people enjoy things you fucking faggot

SCREAMO
IS
NOT
METAL

IT'S A SUBGENRE OF POST-HARDCORE PUNK

PUTTING SCREAMO VOCALS OVER RAP BEATS IS CRUNKCORE

CALL IT TRAPCORE IF YOU WANT BUT DO NOT CONFLATE IT WITH METAL

UNDERSTOOD?

NOW GO BACK TO LISTENING TO BROKENCYDE AND HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD