Nike fucks up national uniform again

I'm really getting sick of this shit. Phil Knight needs to stop imploring his Oregon Ducks Uniform scheme to the Uniforms this shit is fucking ugly.

Why can't we have an iconic jersey like Germany, Argentina, The Dutch or even the Hues

The Waldo jerseys had potential, this is just disgraceful

fucking retarded. How hard is it to make a kit that looks good.

I thought you didn't care about soccer

this is good though

>falling for the memes

are you serious? this looks like a design some intern just fucked around with and Phil Knight said go with it.

I thought Sweden had national pride

These were perfect

I agree, very clean looking.

No idea why they have to have these ridiculous designs.

NECK
YOUR
SELF

i'm so glad i bought one when they were around

now if i could just stop being a fatass...

because Phil Knight is doing the same shit he does at Oregon, making 1000 different designs to sell more jerseys

I'd be way more inclined to buy a jersey if it wasn't completely outdated next year

I like it fuck you guys

What is that

Nike usually does a pretty reasonable job with us

why are the USA making a 2018 WC kit when they aren't ebven likely to qualify

>plays for the Yankees
>surname is actually Yankees

woah

Is this confirmed? Just looks like a mock up
What is this? A training jersey?

I bet you get a new phone every year too, right?

>What is this? A training jersey?
Yeah, it's our third jersey, nothing confirmed for the world cup yet, that's the most recent one

The one for the WC should just be the standard yellow though

Because Brazil actually cares about football more , Nike can't afford to piss off 200 million people.

>it's coming home

Those are just concept designs lad.

Although I do agree it's hideous. Our home uniform should be an obvious Waldo jersey and our away jersey should be white and blue with a third jersey being any other dark color variation.

>dark color variation

alright cool, I'm just sick of not having a national identity for our uniforms, if we ever expect to be a successful national team we need an identity, a uniform to be proud over, not a different shirt every year that has no meaning

Who wears the 20 in your team?

If it gets approved. Remember 2010 when Nike did the black jersey just for shenanigans and CBF said that in their statute Brazil can't play with colors that aren't in the brazilian flag? I think it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to convince people this is an acceptable shade of green.

I think it's just a concept jersey so they're using 20 Yankee as a placeholder.

>

I like these but you can't go wrong with the classic Brazil jersey

>losing 4-nil to costa rica
What did they mean by this?

Yeah, those are just the third jerseys, not sure where we use them tbqh

That's fucking excellent though.

Why are all Nike kits so fucking appalling? They all follow this same boring template. Seeing almost every team at Euro 2016 using identical kits made me want to die. I hope they sort this out for the World Cup.

As over the top as the american flag and americans in general, but still manages to be decent.
7/10

this is "iconic" to you faggots? it's boring as fuck. I want what is in the OP 100x more. Give me more stars, more stripes. That is what leaves impact and isn't some minimalist garbage

waldos forever will be the best
fite me if you think i'm wrong

>he hates templates
Better make a thread about how much you hate Nike kits! I mean, they'll sure change their ways once you do it!

>only 1 point out of 3rd place
>not realizing there are 2 more games on the schedule
>one of those games against panama
>Panama last game agaisnt CR.

>the american flag
>over the top
what? its stars and stripes. what the fuck even is that thing in the middle of the brazil flag

Why would they change? These were fucking perfect.

>having a very short attention span

Perfection

>can't even beat hondurass

what happened to the GOAT shirt?

GOAT kit standing bt

>14 stripes
>50 fucking stars

That's over the top, friend.

how is this "over the top"

I hate myself for not picking it up back when it was in stock.

I liked that shirt. Liked the one with the white sash too from a few years back.

Y does ur flag have an entire planet on it?

See? These were nice. What the fuck happened? Why can't Nike make decent kits any more?

>yfw when you don't realize brazil copied our idea of adding stars for every new state

The blue thing is because they wanted something to substitute the Imperial coat of arms in the flag so we ended up with that crap

Pic related is our imperial flag, the green represents the Emperor's house and the yellow is the Queen's, we kept that

Are you French? I wanted one but I'd feel like such a cuck

And it's not even unusual given how common hooped shirts are in world football. What the fuck why change?

>thinking you will beat panama
>a team you haven't beaten in the past 4 meetings

No. If I like the design, I buy it.

IMO the US uniforms should have a tricolor stripe across the chest and 50 stars in the shape of eagle wings across the shoulders on the back

t. leaf

>imperial flag
>the Brazilian Empire

sounds glorious

That's nothing, some moron wanted to copy your flag as a whole, thanks God they didn't let that happen.
I don't like the stars either, but at least they are a simble, those stars were a sky map in the the day the Republic was "made".
Anyway, our Imperial flag is 100x better than your and our current flag.

no one asked you

>beat up slavs in your hex
>think you are some powerhouse

Pic related.

Why does Nike always have shit templates?

pls r8

who is this ugly kid and why do I see him everywhere

>our imperial flag
>the Brazilian Empire

not bad

Fuck no. Those horrific stripes at the sides of the shirt ruins it.

This template fucking has to go.

>not being as obnoxious as possible about freedom
Proxyburger detected

Go to bed grandpa

Was the 9th biggest Empire ever, desu.

what is the purpose of the blue side stripe

None, it's just a part of Nike's horrible template.

ok what about this one

I love the flag, but you do have to admit there's a lot going on here

Yeah, that's awesome. Seems more suitable for the French, but it looks good.

LMAO

Do they actually teach kids that?

Not really. Nobody really cares about our '''''''empire''''''' except for deluded monarchist fuckers.

Doesn't look immediately like american like this atrocious kit. We looked like fucking russia.

this is unironically what australia should do except with 6 stars

What? It was the 9th biggest empire in history, moron, Brazil is bigger than continental America.

It was a pretty decent Empire actually, back then the country actually developed and got a bit urbanized

look at this beautiful man

lmao what the fuck

Fake News
Nice try OP, but this will be the ultimate USA NT uniform

It's not even as big as modern China, Top 9 more like Top Kek

>it wasnt the 9th biggest empire ever because I don't like the country

How can you get triggered by a country so far from your shithole?

Looks a little weird with the thin red stripe combo but at least it looks better than this fucking abomination

>he doesn't know about the time the portuguese empire headquarters was in Rio de Janeiro
No wonder everyone laughs at american education. Enjoy being an extension of México.

>shithole

no offense but I don't think a guy from brazil can call any other country a shithole until you fix your problems

I can name 9 empires that were obviously larger off the top of my head.

This must be just a funny Brazzie meme, no could actually believe this

They should have kept this away kit

The problem is our shitty logo, we need to just use the centennial logo from now on.

I think you're missing the point here, hue. You're saying it like it matters, which it doesn't. At all. The ''''''''''empire'''''''''' is completely irrelevant in the grand scale of things, it was just the transitory period between our independence and the forming of the Republic.

Nice pic. Is that Los Angeles?

>a guy from a shithole can't say that another guy in a shithole lives in a shithole

But you do, my country being shit doesn't change that.

>I can name 9 empires that were obviously larger off the top of my head.
>americans memorizing anything other than fastfood chains and Handegg franchises

Top Kek mate.