Does anyone actually like Vin Diesel? He's one of the worst action stars of all time

does anyone actually like Vin Diesel? He's one of the worst action stars of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbulJd2tUmc
youtube.com/watch?v=LTaZ1NVd9k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hfxkDmjlxXo
youtube.com/watch?v=JD2Mb8pM6E8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>family

fua pabo el vin diesel fuuuuuu fuuuuuuuuu

Looks like you never had you car OP

why did paul walker's gf and the muscley guy not stay in the f&f movies

Diesel is cool, don't hate.

>make a movie where you are supposed to be the coolest badass of all time
>put Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in it and look complete useless next to them

he's cool

I even liked pic related unironically

I like the Riddick movies but even in them I never buy Vin as an action star. He always look awkward when he's performing action, his form is shit and he's not even in that good shape.

Vince is the bomb, srs didnt like him years ago but watched it again and he is the shit.

>he's a cop

He was cool when he was young and lean, now he looks like a giant baby and talks like an autistic batman

He comes across as a really nice dude and genuinely pretty passionate in interviews.
wouldgrababeerwith/10

Hes bro tier so he gets a pass.

He's very passionate with what he's doing, he's the cool nerd

enjoy every action movie he is in. no joke.

same

Nothing he's in has ever interested me enough to watch it, except riddick

Riddick movies and games are great, so yeah.

I also adore The Iron Giant.

What about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbulJd2tUmc

UNcut version

youtube.com/watch?v=LTaZ1NVd9k0

Matt Schulze is in the 5th one. Jordanna Brewster shows up and has minor air time in most of them.

Didn't this nigga play vidya with some anons years and years ago? I can kinda remember a greentext story.

Anyway, like what others have said, he's really really passionate about the projects he takes on and considering the results, I'm a fan.

Would drink Belgian ale with/10

it's a good movie but way too short

DUDE

Apparently he plays dnd so I like him. I've never seen one of his movies.

He's not a very good actor, but he's perfect for Riddick and good for Fast and Furious. Sometimes we want to see a more badass version of a genuine regular guy. That's exactly what he is. When watching his movies we feel him as a regular dude with a badass coat of paint. He's almost like that cool dude you know, but elevated. I wouldn't change him for any oscar bait "actor". There's plenty of those, but only one Vin.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I like him in the 1st and 3rd Riddick movies. He's been garbage in the Fast films for a while though. He seems really sluggish and over-medicated and has way too many autistic one liners ever since the 4th movie. He's also starting to kind of sound like Harvey Fierstein.

True dat

>This is my real voice

youtube.com/watch?v=hfxkDmjlxXo

OP cannot stop sucking cock, confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=JD2Mb8pM6E8