Why are russians poster so depressed and sad here ? is russia that bad...

why are russians poster so depressed and sad here ? is russia that bad ? i don't see other poster from shittier place complaining as they do

Other urls found in this thread:

tipings.com/en/pages/29257
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8IEwsnZRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brazilians do it as well

>is russia that bad
It depends on the person. A lot of us are sad because our country could be so much more than it is right now. A lot of us are also sad because we are friendless virgins. It really depends on the person but I guess sadness is our national trait.

Russia is one of the most depressed countries in the world, I'm assuming their NEETs are way worse than NEETs in normal countries.

>because our country could be so much more than it is right now.
how?

No, Brazil no.

How could it be better?
>Less bureaucracy
>Better education
>Explain to people why manners and etiquette are important starting in Kindergarten
>Better migration laws
>Better foreign policy that doesn't alienate our neighbours

Those are just a couple of things that come to my mind right now.

Yeah, came here to post this.

>Better foreign policy that doesn't alienate our neighbours
How would you have acted in Ukraine crisis?

>How would you have acted in Ukraine crisis?
I would've sent Yanukovich help to get rid of the protesters.
I certainly wouldn't announce the fact that I sent military/special forces to the Ukraine to prevent the west from saying "HURR DIS IS LIKE ANNUDUH 1968".

>I would've sent Yanukovich help to get rid of the protesters.
I hope by help you dont mean tanks, since this would have definitly triggerd the anno 1968 reaction

No. When I say help I mean groups of OMON like pic related who would wear Ukrainian special forces uniforms and help the Ukrainian government deal with the protesters.

Oh, that sounds more sensible. I guess stuff happend so quickly and Russian leadership didn't have time to react.
Nice trips though

>etiquette are important starting in Kindergarten
I do not agree with this one.
Etiquette what women use to control men. It's not a bad thing but it is the roll of the women to teach this, not the school.
Do this, and you will create the same SJW we have in America.

>Etiquette
I'm not saying that we should follow your example. We have this shit too.
>men MUST do this and that and you are NOT a REAL MAN if you don't do something
What I'm talking about is simple:
>Don't damage public property
>Don't spit on the pavement
>Don't yell and swear loudly in the streets
>Don't drink like a pig

That's what I mean when I say etiquette

tfw we had etiquette in kindergarten

Cheap Internet =) any loser can post there. I pay like 3 euro for free intra calls and 2 gb mobile inet.

You forgot having social lifts

Social lifts are unavoidable

How are migration laws there?

Depends on your viewpoint. At least 150.000-200.000 migrants enter Russia every year. Some of them leave but a lot don't, and, as a result, ethnic tension is growing all the time because a ton of migrants don't assimilate.

Everyone welcome (if you are not a criminal).
But most migrants are from the central asian bydlo,something like mexicans in usa

>social lifts

What does this mean?
Going to a gym?

Here is an in-depth explanation
>tipings.com/en/pages/29257

Oh ok. Iv never heard it called social lifts before.
Thanks user.

the most depressing literature comes from russia and russia in general is pretty much a gigantic wasteland with bad infrastructure. I'd be depressed as fuck too if I was stuck living in a shithole like vladivostok or murmansk.

1) I made this photo, it's where I lived my whole life

2) my mom is an alcoholic

3) I am poor, I saved significant part of my "income" for whole year to buy a $1.000 PC, Ive never been outside of russia, Ive never seen mountains, never swam in the sea

4) I have very bad health

oh why wouldnt i be sad hahahaha

Abysmal and grey environment, climate is hostile to any living entity, except tundra trees.

I wonder, who is Russia's South American twin Brazil or Argentina?

Brazil

Russians have been dealing with a lot of shit through history, I'm glad that they can still feel such a thing as sadness and didn't become soulless as the Chinese.

I used to know a vietnamese grill. She was pretty rigid fot the most time, but when we got just two of us she was ok.

Brazil without a doubt

those are laws

also the most beautiful literature comes from Russia

that loos bad even for russian standards

>comparing murmansk with vladivostok
just type in both cities in google, and you will see difference between day and night

Don't despair russian user. Things might get better.

>might

may*

Excuse my retardation.

Russia is so depressing. At least here in tacoland we have cheap medic attention and colorful views.

Dang, when was that picture taken? Doesn't it get more colorful in spring and summer? Trees being green and flowers blooming by the road?

thats why only the best russians come to mehico
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8IEwsnZRs

it's late autumn I think, probably most depressive time

picrel is opposite side of same building, in the winter

Do you ever see any foreigners?

No, never.

I've never seen westerners/foreigners not from ex-soviet states or vietnam or china

cool

this is cool as fuck.

maybe we could exchange our citizenships hmmm

well there's load of russian hoboes here.
You can come as well I guess.

No way, pretty sure Finland is the most depressing country in the world.