Holy shit

Holy shit.
I didnt expect it to be this good. And those last 5 songs, wow.

I Want You (She's So Heavy) is the best song The Beatles ever wrote. You cannot refute this.

>Didnt expect it to be this good
It's The Beatles mate. Why wouldnt it be good.

I second this.

>tfw the second half wasn't an EP all by itself with Here Comes the Sun swapped out for I Want You (She's so Heavy)
h-hold me

I love all the songs on this album, but from polythem pam onwards it was perfect for me.

*polythene

I listened to all the beatles albums and left this one for the end. I thought no album can beat revolver.

>I never give you my pillow
>I only send you my invitations

I've listened to the Abbey Road medley so many times. It's just so fun but at the same time has such powerful emotional hooks. If you're listening to The Beatles for the first time do yourself a favor and listen to "Let It Be... Naked" instead of the original shitty version.

Yeah i didnt like let it be, ive only listened to dont let me down from let it be naked. Ill give it a try

The White Album did tho

Am I the only one who likes for you blue? It's so nice

I'D LIKE TO BE

based

why is Sgt. Peppers and Magical Mystery Tour so underrated sometimes like 1967 was clearly the Beatles peak. Everything after that is just like each members solo songs with the other members as backing bands. Abbey Road is the only exception but it was basically them taking it for one last go around being the Beatles before calling it quits and it's not really the same.

*deletes Maxwell's Silver Hammer*
Ahhh, perfect

This.

Sure but The White Album is still pretty good despite/because of the reasons you describe
That said never an extra-ordinary Beatles fan

GOOOOoooolden SLUUUUUUUUUUUmmmmbers fill your eyes

Im kinda out of the loop, but do people hate octupus's garden?
I think its good

>grow up in the west
>supposedly interested in music
>hear about the beatles ten billion times
>hear that abbey road is one of the greatest albums
>another ten billion times
>get another ten billion pop culture references
>then you see 10,000 more rolling stone-type articles
>saying it's one of the greatest albums
>you listen to their entire discography
>you hear abbey road last
>and you're completely shocked that it's really good

Ive listened to a lot of so called "great albums" and thought they were good but not great.
And why the fuck would i trust rolling stone articles, they have shit taste. They would probably rank sgt pepper as number 1.

But the Beatles also wrote Tomorrow Never Knows

No one here hates that song. One of Ringo's best