Saturday Night 3x3

Reccs, personality, favorite movie/food/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HI7CB2UwSj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't even know Tom Verlaine had a solo career worth anything

your favorite food is sushi, your favorite movie is stalker

what's the wave one

Ride - Nowhere
its shoegaze/altrock/britpop
its extremely good

ride - nowhere

Yea dude. I really liked Dreamland. Obviously not Marquee Moon level, but still really enjoyable. He has a couple others I'm gonna check out.

it was a fine night when I was sleeping
it's a shit morning now I'm awake

youtube.com/watch?v=HI7CB2UwSj4

Kesson Shoujo - Childhood in Housing Complex

I can't think of a rec, I'm sorry m8

it's night time tho
are you a girl
bet you smell good
favorite food is the cherry at the top of a strawberry cupcake maybe a cherry cupcake too

sup dudes

check out Broadcast's first album The Noise Made By People if you haven't yet, it's seriously overlooked and my favourite of theirs.

check out Wide Angles - Michael Brecker Quindectet

nice quads

I wish it always was

oh neat things, Mothers and KC are strong, ConstruKction is pretty damn underrated even for their post-discipline material
I need to listen to Jethro Tull's folk trilogy in earnest soon

my last 7 days
open to recs and personality assumptions

pls no bully

forgot to attach the file bc Im a dipshit
sorry

you prefer plastic beach or demon days?

APP's debut is super underrated, and nice Crane Wife
that dire straights album is pretty awful tho imo

Plastic Beach no doubt. I do like both though.

Brothers in Arms gets a bad rep for some reason and I don't really get it. Maybe I overlook the weaker parts of the album when I'm thinking of tracks like "Your Latest Trick".

respectly disagree, I think Demon Days is better. However, considering your other favorites, I get where you are coming from.

the sound and production feels horribly cheesy, and to me it sounds like Knopfler's kind of doing the same kind of guitar licks in every song.

I get it too. I think Plastic Beach has a weaker finish than Demon Days does, so there's that. There's also the fact that Dare is my favorite Gorillaz track overall.

I dunno, I like the cheese. It's weird, but that album is like the music equivalent of comfort food to me, it's familiar and doesn't take much out of my to listen to. That and there are some real stand out moments throughout the album that I can't ignore.

that's fair, I've got types of cheesy stuff I love too. Honestly many musicians would be better off embracing it, if you're gonna cheese it up, better go all out and have a good time