Last 5 rates

Post your last 5 rates on RYM and other people tell you all the reasons you should die.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

no issues here

Haven't heard shite on your guys.

Oh you treat me like shit all the time but NOW there's no issues...

Nice rating on SVIIB. Truly an underrated pop album. Also Shellac is a fantastic band. I once dated Bob Westons niece, he produced 1000 Hurts.

Same, I've heard one Anthrax song, that cover of Joe Jackson they did, and it was pretty bad lol

Laurie Anderson and Kronos Quartet sounds like it could be a cool match
Kronos quartet's pretty hit or miss for me though

oh yeah Sleeping Beauty is great

Agreed, I've had it in my library since it came out so I've heard about half of it regularly. Wish I hadn't waited so long to listen to it in full.
The album isn't bad, but it isn't anything special either. Blood Eagle Wings is great though, but the rest is just okay. Only album of theirs I've heard though, I really should give a listen to one of their "classics."

Kronos on their end brings a lot to the table but Laurie treats the album like an art project created out of somewhat of a convenient situation for her musically. Half the album was done before its main theme and as a result it feels disjointed from that theme. Also, Laurie's spoken word parts come across as pretentious sometimes.

Nice rating on Efrim Manuel Menuck though

I'm a sucker for spoken word really, the words themselves don't really need to matter as long as the voice and delivery are fine. Albums patched together do tend to be uh
patchy
haha

and yeah I didn't like Pissing Stars at all, it just felt like a big bag of applied lazy post-rock-isms and unconvinced singing

That Anthrax re is the only thing I've heard in this thread
Would go 2 stars personally

Excuse me sir I think your goblin rating is about 3 points too high.

if you could give negative stars on RYM 80% of the userbase would have a seizure of sorts

Yeah probably
Looking through I only really liked about 4 songs

lazyposting

almost exactly how I would rate them

disgustingly high v:d:c rating

can't believe silent alarm is 13 years old. i wonder how i'd like it if i heard it for the first time now.

ew blue and pinkerton at the same rating
is that a positive score for Ten Thousand Fists what the fuck
too low on lil boat
>being positive on Flower Boy
>being positive on Wolf
>being positive on Blonde
you shouldn't die, you reminded me to go back and finish that Kronos x Laurie Anderson thing

bump

i hate myself

Don't ;(

>S41
nice